Thread: Massage Therapists
+
Add Report
Results 14,146 to 14,160 of 30759
-
04-19-17 13:03 #16614Senior Member

Posts: 271Yumi
Are the pics of Yumi in red really her?
Originally Posted by BukakeKing
[View Original Post]
Mahaloz.
-
04-19-17 11:13 #16613Senior Member

Posts: 77Blalas!
HaHaHa! And the ones in the commissary shopping are with some skinny young dude. As for the massage Asian BBW, good thing they charge a dollar a minute and not by the pound! I've seen ads lately for Alana and another lady working with her. She was gone for a while but appears to be back working in town. She used to work out on the west side. She's about 5'4" at about a good 180#, great massage skills though.
Originally Posted by Johnny14
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-17 10:46 #16612Senior Member

Posts: 457Whale of a story
To be honest Navy wives feed at the naval cow trough daily as they graze for food at the commissary. Orgys abound their clots are larger and pussies are wet. Naval men love coxk more than pussy.
Originally Posted by HiPickle
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-17 02:52 #16611Regular Member
Emma CC 3303
I've been going to CC for the past 3 months since I moved here.
Been going to see Emma at Thai Pattaya a lot. I think she's the most outgoing and nicest of all the girls I've seen so far. Not to mention she is supper hot! Probably the youngest girl out of the whole CC. Sexy as hell, big ass t* and a*.
You won't regret going to see her I guarantee!
Other than that Nikki has couple other girls I've seen. All Oder women which are not my taste. Message me for more details on them.
-
04-19-17 00:36 #16610Senior Member

Posts: 1980Aka dependapotomus. Found in many services, especially the Army. 😉.
Originally Posted by Johnny14
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-17 00:26 #16609Senior Member

Posts: 340Katt
I will concur, Katt is a very good therapist, totally legit and is a sweetheart. I believe she still works at Siam Thai, which is a great place, staff is very nice, rooms extremely clean. You can't go wrong with Katt or Siam Thai. I recommend the 90 minute session instead of 60.
Originally Posted by HMobius
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-17 22:54 #16608Senior Member

Posts: 5231Seems Lina does not advertise anymore. You need to Google their name and all sorts of sites come up, including their FB page.
Originally Posted by WomenLover2
[View Original Post]
Again I saw that girl but did not get to try her.
-
04-18-17 22:36 #16607Senior Member

Posts: 76Standard massage damage. Just search CL. Main takeaway is pic was her.
Originally Posted by FCH300
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-17 22:29 #16606Senior Member

Posts: 74Thanks!
Top, Back or Side! Got It!
Originally Posted by Hawaiian007
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-17 22:26 #16605Senior Member

Posts: 74Big Mahalo
I called did not get response. I will try again. Chyna is perfect size. I'll let you know if I get smashed or not.
Originally Posted by Hawaiian007
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-17 22:19 #16604Senior Member

Posts: 362LMAO Animal Farm Cow
Now that's some funny sh*t there Johnny14.
Originally Posted by Johnny14
[View Original Post]
Stay safe my fellow mongers (and for Yobo stay on top lest you get smashed).
007.
-
04-18-17 22:17 #16603Senior Member

Posts: 362Whale Alert BBBBBW
Her you go Yobo. Good luck, don't be on the bottom LMAO.
Originally Posted by YoboMan65
[View Original Post]
http://honolulu.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/150/7037411
007.
-
04-18-17 21:59 #16602Regular Member

Posts: 2DH Massage
Got robbed! Came home and realized my wallet was 160.00 short. Too bad really liked the place. I did have a great time with Candy. Paid the house fee $6 and gave her $14. Came home and realized I was 160 short. Be careful and mind your Kala.
-
04-18-17 19:47 #16601Senior Member

Posts: 74Mahalo!
I think 175-200 is great! I'm more private comfortable with AMP. But asian BBW are hard to find. Thanks for a good lead.
Originally Posted by Johnny14
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-17 19:46 #16600Senior Member

Posts: 516See Backpage advertiser reviews post 14546. If another member has to ask these questions (after) about your post? Remember stay within forum rules.
Originally Posted by FCH300
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






