Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 23,071 to 23,085 of 40018
-
04-20-17 17:27 #16948Senior Member

Posts: 209Another alternative is just suspend the James Bond crap and use numbers.
Originally Posted by WildRider80
[View Original Post]
Just a friendly suggestion.
-
04-20-17 17:20 #16947Senior Member

Posts: 292https://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/thp/6096423752.html
Has anyone tried this lady?
Legit is fine.
I just hope I would not get robbed again.
$60 is good value and I hope I can try few weeks later.
-
04-20-17 01:23 #16946Senior Member

Posts: 54Palatine
Anyone knows if there is any massage place in / around Palatine area, could be incall that gives HE. Thanks for your help.
-
04-18-17 22:39 #16945Senior Member

Posts: 388Vida
I called today and I heard the voice on the other side. It looks like this place is still live.
Originally Posted by ArielDude28
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-17 20:29 #16944Senior Member

Posts: 292Boss knows it.
Originally Posted by WildRider80
[View Original Post]
They will do it only until something happens.
These non English speakers chose wrong town.
Stay away for your safety.
-
04-18-17 17:42 #16943Senior Member

Posts: 54Thank you guys for this valuable info. I was going to see her but thanks to you all, I'll keep my money and not waste my time.
Originally Posted by DMichaels69
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-17 11:30 #16942Banned Member

Posts: 4190Yea, there is really no reason to waste precious time and money on people like this.
Originally Posted by CallMeSlappy
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-17 11:15 #16941Senior Member

Posts: 483Ugh, I avoid that place like the plague.
Originally Posted by WildRider80
[View Original Post]
See my post #90 in the IL-Other Areas - Schaumburg thread for the gruesome details.
-
04-18-17 11:09 #16940Senior Member

Posts: 483I had 3 sessions with her, and it was 2 too many.
I thought she needed time to warm up, but no.
I got the same treatment on the flip. Keep it covered.
Worst part is first time she didn't even wipe down back with hot towel. I had to ask for it the next time and she seemed put out.
Originally Posted by BradId24
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-17 10:11 #16939Senior Member

Posts: 253JJ Massage in Schaum
Well when I dreamt of this place "Amy" or "Annie" asked me to be very quiet because boss can't know what's going on. So my guess is if you get the chubby one with acne and small boobs who I think is the owner it's a no go. So if given a choice shoot for the more slender one and ask if she is Japanese.
Originally Posted by HeadFirst80
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-17 10:10 #16938Senior Member

Posts: 3481To Avoid Confusion.
You can just type 140.
Originally Posted by WildRider80
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-17 10:06 #16937Senior Member

Posts: 253Symbols in reports
Brad this may help your confusion when you see a $ it normally means 100 plus the number after it.
Originally Posted by BradId24
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-17 10:03 #16936Senior Member

Posts: 253JJ Massage in Schaum
I apologize for the confusion. She wanted $. 5 for CBJ I couldn't get her down to $ which I feel is on the high side but I did get her down to $. 2.
Originally Posted by DMichaels69
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-17 09:16 #16935Senior Member

Posts: 268Serenity
Why aren't these places better? 80 door fee, I was the only customer in the place around 2 pm and Anna was the only person I saw. Less than mediocre massage, I let her know why I was there by rubbing up her ass during the massage. She got the idea and began playing and squeezing the boys as she rubbed my legs. On the flip, she pointed to shorty, then began oily short stroke hand rub saying cum, cum, cum as she stroked. I reached under her shirt and she lifted her shirt and bra so I could touch her small nipples. After a short while she said she was tired, it's been 7 minutes and you don't cum. I reached down to help and sprayed her with cum. She cleaned us up, brough a hot towel, offered water. I left a 40 tip because she was kind. Overall, not a great experience.
-
04-18-17 01:07 #16934Senior Member

Posts: 292Thank you, man.
Originally Posted by NewHouses2010
[View Original Post]
I am Korean and personally I have never really got attracted to Korean girls or Asians in general.
I see there are others not appreciating other's reports.
I do appreciate your info.











Reply With Quote





