Thread: Sugar Babies / Arrangements
+
Add Report
Results 2,941 to 2,955 of 3152
-
04-24-17 04:01 #212Senior Member

Posts: 102New to SB / Arrangements
I recently decided to move from AMP scene to SB & arrangements world. Regardless of how I look, so far I have gotten a good response which really makes me feel good.
The quote I have been getting is normally 3 x if not 2 x more than AMPs. I love the fact that in these arrangements how it is very straight forward and one on one interaction. I would like to ask all the experts here if that price is really worth it? I have an appointment set up for the coming week and my heart is pounding in excitement. What tips can you give me for my first time going in to SD arrangement?
Thank you as always.
-
04-18-17 11:32 #211Senior Member

Posts: 1532Auryte!
You found out exactly what I have been trying to say. It can work out, patience, filter like crazy, and some luck. I am still seeing the before mentioned in an earlier post here. I totally understand that the $$ price for most is crazy tough, But I now have a good friend and business cohort Thanking me because he tried and this past month and had the best weekend. I spoke with her too through text and other convo but was not my cup of jamba. He loved the hapamix, 30 something babette. I not. Going give out more info cause those on the SA going figure out easy who I talking about. Sorry SA braddahs, he said they going see each other because mutual, and looking between 400-500/ mo. For some, that is choke change, but for others they spending that much in MT w / he, AMP, indy, kb or vb and sideaction, so I see it the same way. For me, right uf, the stealth Hawaiian. I going 411 here, we see each other about 3 times a week before (more now because she and her roomate) started and now opened a business together and wanted a biz mentor (where I come "no pun intended). Helped them get the correct paperwork, SBA, ALK asst. , and negotiate good space lease w / o getting raped by the Bldg owner. Her friend wanted to put me on as a consultant salary, I said No. We keep business and personal separate, even though we did bang the hell out of each other in her newly painted office. She receives from me $1500/ mo. It is mb fwb. Works for both of us as we spoke. Nsa, fwb, that enjoy each others company, even though her good friend said to me, she never seen her friend so happy, and thinks she is love? Not! Her friend doesn't know, but I think she does. For Easter weekend, it did turn heads when they see a mid age guy with a dressed to the nines tight thigh high mid backless dress for dinner. Enjoying life while I can. Never know when things can change and bs happens. SA not for everyone to me.
Originally Posted by SurferTen
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-17 01:20 #210Senior Member

Posts: 135Sa
Aloha KidFarian,
Originally Posted by KidFarian
[View Original Post]
I just use the profile text on the website. Just type in stuff like mutual, benefits or fwb. It will find profiles with the key word in it. So, since I'm looking for a "mutually beneficial" arrangement, finding profiles with certain key words are so much better than having to go through every one. You can also filter by age, ethnicity, and lifestyle which is especially important if you are looking for more financially reasonable agreements. After a while you can get a pretty good idea of the person by their profile and the photos they post. It's easy to spot the ones who will try to take you to the cleaners. What I thought was interesting is when I ask each person I ended up meeting through this site how they found out about it, all of them said one of their girlfriends recommended it. The only one that said otherwise was that chick I met that offered the massage and HJ that ended up being a full on fuck. She said that she found the website while doing a Google search for "sugar daddy" after she saw an ad on Craigslist from a guy that was seeking a sugar baby. Hahaha!
ST.
-
04-18-17 00:17 #209Senior Member

Posts: 636Assistance please
Do you use a mobile app or website to filter them out?
Originally Posted by SurferTen
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-17 22:08 #208Senior Member

Posts: 135Seeking Arrangement
Sad to see that Brother FutSniffA got banned. He shared a lot of info with me and gave me some great advise for scoring on the SA website. I followed his advise and scored big time and for far less than I probably would have spent had he not warned me of the pitfalls and mistakes one could make with some of the more devious women on that site. I was really surprised at how successful I was on this site versus sites like AFF, POF and Tinder. So, while SA is a little pricey, my ROI has been totally worth it compared to those other sites. As far as the selection on SA goes, you can see from so many of the young hottie's profiles, many are just wanting sugar daddies who want companionship or arm candy and they say so straight off the bat that they will not be intimate. While I can't imagine I would ever be interested in paying top dollar for a hot 20 something year old for companionship, I am sure there are many guys who would so that's great for those brothers!
After contacting and corresponding with a few women I still hadn't scored. So, I started playing with the filters on the search function and was able to narrow the field to profiles that I thought had a better indication that they were looking for what I was looking for which was simply a "mutually" beneficial arrangement with no commitments, no strings, no drama, no complications. This really helped and now I was fishing in very productive waters!
As far as cost goes, my experience as been quite similar to the other brothers who have tried this out. There was one absolutely absurd woman who wanted as much as $1,000.00 to go out to dinner with me and be arm candy. WTF? I have to pay you one grand to take you dinner at La Mer which I also get to pay for because you are such an awesome conversationalist and look so pretty? Hahaha! No fucking way! There was another who was married and said her husband knew and accepted what she was doing. She only charged $200.00 per hour to go to dinner or parties as arm candy. She was not bad looking but not worth $200.00 per hour as a dinner or party date. The lowest I paid for a transaction or "pay per play" date was $120.00. It was very simple and straight forward. We met for coffee, had wonderful rapport, ended up having lunch and exchanging phone numbers. She called a couple of days later and told me that she was sorry that she called but needed help making her rent. I asked her what she had in mind and she said I'll massage you and give you a happy ending for $100.00. I said hell yeah! So, she came over to my place, I got naked and she actually gave me a pretty decent massage. While she was giving me a very sensual HJ, I started roaming and by the time I reached her pussy by sliding my hand under her shorts, she was soaking wet. After rubbing her swollen clit a little bit, she was moaning and said, can you please fuck me? Hell yes, I can do that! We had an amazing time and all I had with me was $120.00 which she said was fine as we agreed on $100.00 and the fuck was a bonus! Hahaha! We saw each other several times after that and I paid her $200.00 per session which was a great deal for me as she'd stay for 3 to 4 hours each time. Way cheaper than an AMP and she was an incredible fuck!
Many women on the site want an allowance as opposed to a pay for each play type of "transaction" date. At first I thought I'd never agree to that type of arrangement as it could put me at a disadvantage in trying to "collect". But, I found a real gem and from an initial pay for play deal of $200.00 per play. I now give her an allowance of $500.00 per week. For that allowance, I get one entire day with her plus up to 2 "quickies" a week. On my day with her, we usually fuck, then go get something to eat, cruise around, maybe go to the beach or the movies, come back and fuck again and then fall asleep. Of course, when we wake up, we fuck again, then she goes home and I'm a fucking happy camper! My "quickies" are great because we'll meet up somewhere usually during the day, she'll jump in my truck and I'll drive somewhere, park and get a nice BJ, drop her off and it's back to work for me with a shit eating grin on my face!
Anyway, just wanted to share. Hope you brothers out there are getting some awesome results as well!
Much Aloha!
ST.
-
04-16-17 23:55 #207Senior Member

Posts: 636First month
Quick and to the point. I've been on SA for a week and met one got a HJ in my car on the first day, didn't follow up bc she's a bit bigger than I needed. She's probably available if you guys want to PM for her screen name. I'm texting five on my burner so I'll let everyone know how they go. A few have asked straight up how much and I started at $200 per, one said ok, others came back with $300 for a first meeting. I believe theirs some play available but I'm skeptical until I actually meet another and actually complete a mission. I'm supposed to meet one on Tuesday so I'll get back this week with more details. Wish me luck.
The Kid.
-
04-14-17 13:56 #206Banned Member

Posts: 208[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the subject of the report was in direct violation of a posted Admin Restriction on the author, the thread, and/or the subject. This behavior will not be tolerated, and a 2nd violation will result in an automatic banning.
Was there a full moon. These posts made around 9 of these
A2
-
04-14-17 13:54 #205Banned Member

Posts: 208[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the subject of the report was in direct violation of a posted Admin Restriction on the author, the thread, and/or the subject. This behavior will not be tolerated, and a 2nd violation will result in an automatic banning.
-
04-14-17 13:49 #204Banned Member

Posts: 320[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the subject of the report was in direct violation of a posted Admin Restriction on the author, the thread, and/or the subject. This behavior will not be tolerated, and a 2nd violation will result in an automatic banning.
-
04-14-17 13:47 #203Banned Member

Posts: 208[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the subject of the report was in direct violation of a posted Admin Restriction on the author, the thread, and/or the subject. This behavior will not be tolerated, and a 2nd violation will result in an automatic banning.
-
04-14-17 13:46 #202Banned Member

Posts: 208[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the subject of the report was in direct violation of a posted Admin Restriction on the author, the thread, and/or the subject. This behavior will not be tolerated, and a 2nd violation will result in an automatic banning.
-
04-14-17 13:45 #201Banned Member

Posts: 208[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the subject of the report was in direct violation of a posted Admin Restriction on the author, the thread, and/or the subject. This behavior will not be tolerated, and a 2nd violation will result in an automatic banning.
-
04-14-17 13:36 #200Banned Member

Posts: 320[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the subject of the report was in direct violation of a posted Admin Restriction on the author, the thread, and/or the subject. This behavior will not be tolerated, and a 2nd violation will result in an automatic banning.
-
04-14-17 13:34 #199Banned Member

Posts: 208[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the subject of the report was in direct violation of a posted Admin Restriction on the author, the thread, and/or the subject. This behavior will not be tolerated, and a 2nd violation will result in an automatic banning.
-
04-14-17 05:12 #198Banned Member

Posts: 208[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the subject of the report was in direct violation of a posted Admin Restriction on the author, the thread, and/or the subject. This behavior will not be tolerated, and a 2nd violation will result in an automatic banning.









Reply With Quote






