Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,336 to 7,350 of 12089
-
04-18-17 16:46 #4754Senior Member

Posts: 3902. 5 pops in about 4 hours is damn good at 70.
Originally Posted by FatOldman69
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-17 10:27 #4753Senior Member

Posts: 93Bella
I just recieved Bella's phone number, if anyone is interested PM me another providers number. Bonus if you have a provider who is a young Latina.
-
04-16-17 20:43 #4752Senior Member

Posts: 1743 for my birthday
I recently turned 70. My birthday present for myself, since I turned 58 has been doing 3 doubles in 2 days. I can no longer do it! Too old I guess! So, I did 3 SW'S in one day. I picked up a mouthy young WSW on G at 23rd. Ok BBBJCIM for. 4. 2 hours later, same spot, young mixed, again OK bbbycim for. 3. 2 hours later, older Latina at 18th and G. Not very good, I couldn't finish. I wouldn't repeat any. I should have stuck with known ladies off BP.
-
04-16-17 18:32 #4751Senior Member

Posts: 386No room
Hey Rouge Dawgs your box is filled up. You willing to share Erica's digitas. What she look like.
Originally Posted by RougeDawg
[View Original Post]
EAGLE 19.
-
04-16-17 07:17 #4750Senior Member

Posts: 223Morning stroll
Picked up Erica on 24th and G. Leos everywhere so we went to a safe spot west of 27th. Good BBBJ with video for a decent price.
Upgraded to CFS for finish. Got digits. Will repeat.
-
04-16-17 05:30 #4749Senior Member

Posts: 2927Break it in
Time to break it in dude. Nice weather, so be careful but go get that pussy.
Originally Posted by Eagle19
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-17 19:09 #4748Senior Member

Posts: 386South loop
Between 8-10 am and was loaded with new talent couldn't believe it, a few on G & 2 on 7 & L, one skinny blonde looked good tho & one chubby one. But and, between 22 & 26 had at least 10 several newbies, was able to scoop up a long haired brunette, white pants pretty face decent ta tas for sure, bbbjcimws great bobbing action & decent attention to the boys, she says she moved here from Minneapolis to live with her sister, might be one of my new regulars, with warm weather be safe & pickings are increasing, just a couple le out not much, but what happened out later in day for letting on bikes, they seem to come whopping out if alleys & fang ways, other than than go get those muffins, lots of new talent.
Eagle 19.
-
04-14-17 16:11 #4747Senior Member

Posts: 1820South
Grabbed Amy in the mid-twenties on Greenfield mid morning. Her BBBJCIMWS is always very good. A fair number of SW's out after the rain stopped. No significant LEO. No digits for Amy unfortunately.
-
04-10-17 12:36 #4746Senior Member

Posts: 763Morning drive on L.
While running errands and after visiting Karen, I took a drive down Lin for the heck of it. Standing at S 15 was a blonde I know as Denise who had been locked up since the 6th. I was going to swing around and pick her up but then I spotted Chella and a friend one block away on Windlake. Chella was trying to get my attention but I waived her off. After swinging around again for Denise, I saw the three of them together. I was going to wait until they split up but in the meantime, while waiting at a light, Angel came around the corner and spotted me too. She wanted me to stop for her but I was too much in the open so I moved on. She looked pretty pissed. Sorry Angel. I wasn't that desparate. Karen had already drained the life out of me.
-
04-10-17 12:24 #4745Senior Member

Posts: 763Karen
The BF is still in the picture. Apparently the previous situation was an over reaction to her believing he spotted her on CL. He does troll CL so she won't be posting there anymore. She is in the process of trying to get her own place with the help of her daughter. She said it will be in the area of 27 and Nat. I won't hold my breathe though. She tends to not follow through for some reason. I'll believe it when I see it.
Originally Posted by ScooterAllCity
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-17 10:31 #4744Senior Member

Posts: 1820Nope
Dark, almost jet black hair and very long. But she's a trooper too!
Originally Posted by MilTown151
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-17 09:36 #4743Senior Member

Posts: 299Does this Abby have red hair? If so she's a real trooper when it comes to getting the job done.
Originally Posted by Platypus19
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-17 09:24 #4742

Posts: 86In my experience, guys share this board with providers of all types (street, BP, CL, etc) to curry favor with them. Certain gentlemen on USG may use some, ahem, frank verbiage to describe women and this is an open forum to contrast what a "nice" guy they are, unlike us animals. I think others like stirring the pot. The hobby invites drama. Last, there's those "rescuers" out there who think that opening their drooping eyes and focusing their dilated pupils on how other men see them may make a difference. Ha!
Originally Posted by VikingPride
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-17 19:01 #4741Senior Member

Posts: 402Agreed. WTF!
Agreed. Almost every provider that I have ran into lately has mentioned this board SW's with no excess to Internet. WTF! Fellow monger's please stop telling them about this board. If they mention it always play dumb.
Originally Posted by RougeDawg
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-17 15:47 #4740Senior Member

Posts: 1820Abby Redux
For the second day in a row I saw Abby. Since she has no phone we picked a time yesterday, she was within 10 minutes. She loosened up a little more today and we had a pleasant conversation. Very good time, started with BBBJ, switched to CCG, back to BBBJCIMWS. My new regular.










Reply With Quote





