Thread: Bareback Beauties. OC style
+
Add Report
Results 5,641 to 5,655 of 5802
-
04-26-17 23:59 #162Senior Member

Posts: 215Explicit BP Ad
This is the most explicit ad I have see. Her pictures are TGTBT so be careful. Could not get the url on my tablet but here is the cut and paste minus phone numbers.
If you are interested in meeting me, just text me at xxx-xxx-xxxx. MUUUUUAAAHH😘.
💃128131;128131;128131; ok guys just going to give it to you straight. First YES I'm a REAL girl. 💋Second, yes you really must enjoy and want to eat my Ass and Stick your tongue in my tight little Pu👄128068;why mmmm and yes you must Suck My Clit, you must also love to Kiss Me, an you must Be ok with C👄Mming in my Kitty to Make tasty Cream 🍰cause I want you to fill me😍And finally Yes, you must absolutely be clean! Again you Must be CLEAN!! No scary stuff ok!? Look Guys I really just want 2 sit on your Face then on your pole. ALL BARE ACTIVITY! I love cream pie and the way my pssy feels when it is filled with your warm gooey treat. An I love the taste. Love to sixty 9 after you unload deep inside me. Sooo must enjoy also KISSING ME AFTERWARDS AND SHARING OUR JUICE!! Four2 4 three ate 4 90 ate 1 💃128131;soooo just Come eat my Ass please an Stick your tongue in me and we will just take it from there 😘 hope you cum see me soon! Txt me please Four2 4 three ate 4 90 ate 1 👄 Muuuuaaahhhh💋 XOXO Kelli😘.
Poster's age: 26.
• Location: Costa Mesa, Orange County.
• Post I'd: 110082378 la.
-
04-25-17 02:08 #161Senior Member

Posts: 52OC BBFS Kgirls
Anyone BB'd any of the Koreans in OC? LA thread seems to be quite active, just checking to see if anything going on with them in OC. Thanks.
-
04-24-17 14:36 #160Senior Member

Posts: 566Pregnant again
Doing BBFS, she must have a hobbyist she can scam again. This is her second time around.
Originally Posted by GroovieFan
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-17 08:00 #159Senior Member

Posts: 170She is now preggers. So if your into that. Go for it.
Originally Posted by Mcfrdd
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-17 05:01 #158Regular Member

Posts: 11Damage is.
Its. 4 for the house then 100-140 for the additional service which can be cfs, CBJ and daty. I am sure people can do more, just don't like the rush.
Originally Posted by FeMaiden
[View Original Post]
I swear I answered this question earlier and hit the upload report button.
-
04-20-17 03:34 #157Regular Member

Posts: 11Damage are.
4 for the house entrance hhr, 1 for the additional service. Service can be for daty, cfs, CBJ.
Originally Posted by FeMaiden
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-17 17:51 #156Senior Member

Posts: 925So, what exactly is the damage and actual menu?
Originally Posted by RonFu
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-17 11:21 #155Regular Member

Posts: 11Been there and there is one girl that looks like the adv and other more senior but with bolt on boobs. The only thing I don't like is that after they take the house pay and then they tell you how much for tip, they make you wait. They do the deed in the nude, but 30 min felt rush.
Originally Posted by Cesism
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-17 17:01 #154Senior Member

Posts: 216I do. I never heard it was resolved.
Originally Posted by WildMan007
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-17 23:00 #153Senior Member

Posts: 74Preggo Again!
She's preggo again so be careful she's probably going to play the same game with another unknowing hobbyist!
Originally Posted by WildMan007
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-17 13:26 #152Senior Member

Posts: 566She just announce
www.humaniplex.com/classifieds/29458. She just announce her pregnancy.
Originally Posted by WildMan007
[View Original Post]
I remember about five years ago that she had a kid and blame a hobbyist for two years and was a way to get money out of him. It two years for this hobbyist to smarted up.
Any of the old timers from HX remember that situation?
-
04-14-17 11:07 #151Senior Member

Posts: 333Back down to 180/ hhr. If you haven't seen her, she is open to everything so she might be worth a visit at that rate.
Originally Posted by TurnedOn
[View Original Post]
I saw her for 140/ hhr when she first started (though as everyone knows, she pushes for tips at the end).
-
04-14-17 11:02 #150Senior Member

Posts: 333She allows CIP.
Originally Posted by ScotchGuard9
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-17 18:05 #149Senior Member

Posts: 566Yes she likes
You got that right, I saw her a few years back at a shitty motel on Harbor Blvd. Even got bitten by bed bugs. But she she gives a good sloppy BBBJ with CIM. She knows her craft.
Originally Posted by Mcfrdd
[View Original Post]
BTW, she loves her 420 too.
-
04-13-17 01:56 #148Senior Member

Posts: 66There should be a sticky post about this scammer
The story goes something like a monger goes in for this once in a lifetime deal, but told it's actually for a mediocre massage with pricy upsales.
Originally Posted by Cesism
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote






