Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Humaniplexx

+ Add Report
Page 492 of 636 FirstFirst ... 392 442 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 542 592 ... LastLast
Results 7,366 to 7,380 of 9528
This blog is moderated by Baldy Cruiser
  1. #2163
    Quote Originally Posted by Torqemada  [View Original Post]
    WHat is her HX handle?

  2. #2162

    Ashlynn

    Anyone see her? , I have read reviews saying how great she is and some saying she is a deadfish.

    http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Ashlynn

  3. #2161

    HX Providers on xvideo

    Quote Originally Posted by Afrhead  [View Original Post]
    She looks fun http://www.xvideos.com/video14489823/3_some but there was info going around that she had a leaky asshole.
    Anyother providers on xvideo.

    https://www.xvideos.com/video1839676...esbians_jeneen

  4. #2160
    Quote Originally Posted by ChickChasin  [View Original Post]
    I haven't been on HX that long but I have seen many girls on my list no longer have accounts.
    This will happen a lot, and often they just create a new one so keep an eye out.

  5. #2159
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2687

    HX is worthless

    HX is completely worthless!

    Junkies like BriBooty can get their negative reviews removed by simply complaining on a blog.

    Nevermind the ***** is too busy shooting up to know her own address or to keep an appointment.

    Her time is worth something but everyone else's time is worthless.

    She starts complaining when she smoked up her last 8 ball.

  6. #2158
    Quote Originally Posted by Afrhead  [View Original Post]
    She looks fun http://www.xvideos.com/video14489823/3_some but there was info going around that she had a leaky asshole.
    Wonder who her dbls partner is?

  7. #2157
    I haven't been on HX that long but I have seen many girls on my list no longer have accounts.

  8. #2156
    Quote Originally Posted by Dakota2016  [View Original Post]
    What do you guys think about the blog?

    Would you agree?

    I do certainly think the chicks are not as hot.

    As in the past.

    Is hx on a decline?
    Unfortuatly, I kind of have to agree.

    I've been on HX for a little over 4 years and the last 6-9 months there seems to be a lot fewer young hotties and if one does pop up they only last 2 months and gone or they go through 100+ guys in less than 2 months.

    There are still some gems like the mynxbaby and such but nowhere near as many.

    It also seem like the good looking ones don't travel. Stuck in either LAX or OC area only.

    Impact from the SA / SB sites maybe?

  9. #2155
    Quote Originally Posted by Dakota2016  [View Original Post]
    What do you guys think about the blog?

    Would you agree?

    I do certainly think the chicks are not as hot.

    As in the past.

    Is hx on a decline?
    I think it's always been like that. The good ones have always been hard to find.

  10. #2154

    Only 5% of Hot Bitches left but the good news is 95% of the ugly ones are still here

    What do you guys think about the blog?

    Would you agree?

    I do certainly think the chicks are not as hot.

    As in the past.

    Is hx on a decline?

  11. #2153
    Quote Originally Posted by Deeez  [View Original Post]
    She's real fun to be with.
    Looks like she's preggo again from her new uploads.

  12. #2152
    Afrhead
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Deeez  [View Original Post]
    She's real fun to be with.
    She looks fun http://www.xvideos.com/video14489823/3_some but there was info going around that she had a leaky asshole.

  13. #2151

    Kat

    Quote Originally Posted by Deeez  [View Original Post]
    She's real fun to be with.
    I see her pics all the time. Not my type, still, a little info wouldn't hurt.

  14. #2150
    [Arrest/Conviction/Incarceration/Release Report deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it was a report regarding an individual who was arrested / charged / awaiting trial / convicted / awaiting sentencing / incarcerated / released / on probation for engaging in commercial sex activities or any other non-violent crime.

    I want to say this carefully so no one gets the wrong idea: Posting the names, mugshots, case status, incarceration status and/or the release dates of people who have been arrested for engaging in commercial sex activities is really just helping the police in their efforts to embarrass these people.

    Since this website is all about assisting people in obtaining commercial sex services, we don't want to add to the problems of the unfortunate people who have been arrested by publishing their names, mugshots, case status, incarceration status, or release dates.

    Thanks!

  15. #2149
    Senior Member


    Posts: 331

    Kandi Kat

    She's real fun to be with.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Kandi.jpg‎   Kandi2.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape