Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 18,901 to 18,915 of 35472
-
04-14-17 17:40 #16572Senior Member

Posts: 110As someone whos never done the SW scene, how do you find KAT?
Originally Posted by CamBanks
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-17 17:31 #16571Senior Member

Posts: 468Ivy or Frankie
Her name is also as Frankie. She is 5'-6". Middle built, dirty blonde. White girl, she looks similar to librarian Nicole. Most time at the Wendy / BK by the Obt and Consulate /528 in the morning. Too much drama and old enough to play games on you.
Originally Posted by DredCity
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-17 17:30 #16570Senior Member

Posts: 60If he did, he'd probably be staying at the greybar hotel.
He'd be committing a crime called "assignation to commit prostitution. ".
http://www.leg.state.fl.us/statutes/...s/0796.07.html
Originally Posted by PerfectAss
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-17 17:18 #16569Senior Member

Posts: 82Ivy
Type in ivy in search nun pop up. Any pic of what she look like.
-
04-14-17 16:27 #16568Senior Member

Posts: 229C5
DAMN.
Originally Posted by Chris5
[View Original Post]
Rock on *.
-
04-14-17 13:04 #16567Senior Member

Posts: 46Kacey / casper
I don't know, I've dated her only 3 times and each time she said Kc but this time she clearly said Casper. She's the tall pawg you see around sands. The times I have dated her were fun FS with anal for the low.
Originally Posted by Smielyswim
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-17 11:55 #16566Senior Member

Posts: 394What
I would have the girl get in my car and drive away, but TH, looking for a deal, probably took the girl to the room and had a Lot of fun for FREE!
Originally Posted by TrailHunter
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-17 11:22 #16565Senior Member

Posts: 7357Tiffany on Paradise Trail
Tiffany definitely has a sweet warm mouth! With very reasonable prices!
Originally Posted by BlowMyMt
[View Original Post]
C5.
-
04-14-17 10:28 #16564Senior Member

Posts: 328Ivy
I almost scooped her up a few early mornings ago. I was looking for someone else, but when I saw her, I figured I'd get some info. She started flashing me her boobs and lifted up her skirt to reveal she had no underwear on and a slightly unshaven pussy, but she had a decent body I thought. She seemed a little loopy LOL so I was assuming she must've just gotten high, with her showing herself to me in public and all. This was near Sam's in a parking lot. I didn't get to see how much ass she had though, that's what I was wondering LOL. Told her I'd be back if I didn't find who I was looking for, but she was gone when I tried to come back for her later. This was about 3 am on Wednesday morning.
Originally Posted by BetterLearnIt
[View Original Post]
I guess all that matters is if her service is good LOL, and luckily for you it was. I guess next time I see her, I'll take her up on her services. Thanks for the post man.
-
04-14-17 09:33 #16563Senior Member

Posts: 245Which one I'm kinda curious there a Kacey and Casper out there LOL. Just wondering who to avoid, but sounds like Casper.
Originally Posted by TrailGod
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-17 00:12 #16562Senior Member

Posts: 317It's all hit and miss. You never know. Like right now 12:15 am. I am all up and down the trail. Saw 2 or 3 out. But in an hour it could be booming. I've seen it boom at 3 pm.
Originally Posted by Ttmmttmm
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-17 22:55 #16561Senior Member

Posts: 238Discussion thread.
Nahhh pussy pussy pussy pussy and rest then smoke a blunt and more pussy pussy pussy lmao.
BTW I've seen tiffany 3 times alrdy OMG I love that mouth LOL.
-BMM.
-
04-13-17 22:37 #16560Senior Member

Posts: 7357The best of Skyee and Kylie on Paradise Trail
Enjoy!
C5.
-
04-13-17 22:15 #16559Banned Member

Posts: 363Gone
Hit the gas and GTFO there.
Originally Posted by TrailHunter
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-17 21:49 #16558Senior Member

Posts: 49Travel to Orlando
Can someone message me Charli or little Lexi's digit please? Really appreciate!










Reply With Quote




