Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 28,531 to 28,545 of 61408
-
04-14-17 11:30 #32878Senior Member

Posts: 136Out and About
Was out in the CB and BP yesterday for a stroll and met a WSW named Star. Big Ole titties, nice bubble butt about 5' 3". Just got bbj. The service was ok, but we were in the woods and I just couldn't get a REAL hard on. Maybe it was the location or I'm just getting older. Damn, I need some boner meds, any advice?. Also spotted two nice looking hotties but both of them told me to fuck off. Maybe they thought I was le. One was a white, blonde shorty with arm and neck tats and the other was a white, thin and tall brunette with purple streaks in her hair. Any info on these two?
-
04-14-17 11:29 #32877Senior Member

Posts: 2344Nicole
Thought so, but wasn't sure. She's the one that says she doesn't date black guys, even though I've dated her, and use to see her regularly hanging out at Darnell's old place.
Originally Posted by Klove48
[View Original Post]
She was a good one when she had weight on. Wouldn't mind running into her again.
-
04-14-17 11:16 #32876Senior Member

Posts: 1370Looks like redhead, well used to be redhead Nicole.
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-17 10:40 #32875Senior Member

Posts: 2344Baltimore Street Hooker
https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...h5737719a5aec9
Can anyone tell me who this is?
-
04-14-17 10:34 #32874Senior Member

Posts: 1322Drop a load on their face and have them walk into McDonald's and ask for a napkin. LOL! I'd cover your next customer if I could witness that--haha!
Originally Posted by VegaWrap
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-17 10:27 #32873Senior Member

Posts: 1322Nice work. Appears to have enjoyed it!
Originally Posted by VegaWrap
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-17 10:24 #32872Senior Member

Posts: 1322If she's dark hair. Spinner type she's cool. Got the bad habit but hides it well. Standard fees and cooch is tight. Half Italian / Half Russian. Can be a bit moody, but once she feels comfortable she'll open up. I've only scooped her off FH in Curtis Bay, so appears she does all the loops?
Originally Posted by Ttmmttmm
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-17 10:10 #32871Senior Member

Posts: 918Damn, dude, you put out a load! Great pics!
Originally Posted by VegaWrap
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-17 08:00 #32870Senior Member

Posts: 135Lol
This has to be a joke, right?
Originally Posted by Cards6199
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-17 07:20 #32869Regular Member

Posts: 9Pregnant?
Anyone have some info or numbers on some pregnant girls?
-
04-14-17 01:22 #32868Regular Member

Posts: 1New to streetwalkers
Is there anyone who could help learn how to fin walkers? I've never tried before.
-
04-14-17 00:35 #32867Senior Member

Posts: 49Agree, and her attitude is really bad.
Originally Posted by TravelingJohn#2
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-17 00:33 #32866Senior Member

Posts: 49Christina
19 years old Christina, pick her up at wash blvd, but she claimed that she is from BP.
Anyone know this chick? Is she clean?
-
04-14-17 00:23 #32865Senior Member

Posts: 312Not into bondage at all, but I imagine she must be up for a great many things if she was willing to do that for you. She looks like fun.
Originally Posted by TieEmTight
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-17 20:21 #32864Senior Member

Posts: 705Josie
Really nice personality. But I guess I agree about keeping clothes on. I didn't notice the problem before maybe because it was dark.
Originally Posted by Checkumout
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote




