Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 17,791 to 17,805 of 19313
-
04-15-17 11:49 #1523Senior Member

Posts: 118Kayla no longer available
A Senior member (won't say name) turned into a snapping pitbull, said she wanted to stay exclusive and UTR. So I shredded the digits. Don't want to mess with protective hoarding mongers. Sorry bro.
Originally Posted by NemoHoez
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-17 05:32 #1522Regular Member

Posts: 3Pm me
What's the digits on the candy girl Kay.
Originally Posted by JizzyGoo
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-17 05:30 #1521Regular Member

Posts: 3Need me some Kay
Pm those digits.
Originally Posted by MosinNagant
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-17 12:52 #1520Senior Member

Posts: 556Kayla
I tried to PM you as well. A2 still has me on moderation so hope you see this some day soon LOL.
Originally Posted by JizzyGoo
[View Original Post]
Please pm me Kayla's digits as well, I appreciate it. FWIW when she let me have greek, there was no upcharge. Even though she is tiny, she took it back there and enjoyed it for about twenty minutes.
-
04-14-17 12:46 #1519Senior Member

Posts: 118I Made a mistake posting that. I think She wants to stay UTR. Sorry bro. Take care.
Originally Posted by Pman1971
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-17 12:43 #1518Senior Member

Posts: 174Jizzy
Your acct can't receive PMs.
Would like to see Kayla again. Could you send me the info.
Thanks.
Originally Posted by JizzyGoo
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-17 11:38 #1517Senior Member

Posts: 118Kayla & Trish. I heard two of the best providers in Space Coast.
Someone just slipped me Kayla and Trish's new digits. PM if interested.
Originally Posted by JizzyGoo
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-17 00:41 #1516Senior Member

Posts: 118Heard Kayla's (Trish's old parter) is doing limited service anyone try yet?
Heard Kayla's doing limited incalls, outcalls, and car dates. Anyone have her new digits? I'd love to try because I heard all three access points are open for business. Thanks.
-
04-14-17 00:20 #1515Senior Member

Posts: 209Pmc stephanie
I've had great luck with seeing Stephanie I few times recently. Yes she is very Tina, but she does look good. Seems pretty healthy to me. At first contact she was a little long in response, but lately has been very good with her communication. When she is on her game, there is not any better, and let me tell you, she has been on her "A" game as of recent. If she were always as good as she has been these last few visits, she would be every one of our ATF's. She gives one hell of a BBBJ, can and will take all that I have to offer, and not quit till I'm ready. Always covered FS, but very willing for any position I want. Always a non rushed session, that leaves me wanting more. I will see her many more times. If you have her info, you should make it a point to see her again, you won't regret it. If you need her info, send me a PM and I will see what I can do for you.
-
04-13-17 17:05 #1514Senior Member

Posts: 228Another fun time with Sonya.
Had a great fun time with Sonya. This time with her head skills were amazing and her pussy was wet ready to a good long pounding.
-
04-11-17 19:43 #1513Banned Member

Posts: 644Brianna
Brianna just hit me up today, said she's in a Satellite notel in case anyone is looking to see her.
-
04-08-17 08:35 #1512Banned Member

Posts: 644Last ad on Celeste
http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/spac...-5121/1/105761
Originally Posted by GargleMySpunk
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-17 08:01 #1511Senior Member

Posts: 185Inbox me
Is she still here? Inbox me her number I have 2 but they've been silent for months and I've tried many times.
Originally Posted by Boxdoc
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-17 16:47 #1510Senior Member

Posts: 141Hotel behind IHOP
Hobbyman, you were lucky! There are guys hanging around the corners and the girls always seem to be in the back.
Originally Posted by FLHobbyMan
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-17 14:29 #1509Senior Member

Posts: 194Chelsea
That's also where I saw her a few times over a year ago (had to research my own posts, LOL). She was a blast, open menu and full GFE. I am curious though as to why you wouldn't set foot in that notel. Granted, it's far from desirable, but the times I saw Chelsea and one or two others there, I just made sure to park away from the back. Has it gotten worse, or was I lucky?
Originally Posted by Fffun
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






