Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Therapists

+ Add Report
Page 948 of 2051 FirstFirst ... 448 848 898 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 998 1048 1448 1948 ... LastLast
Results 14,206 to 14,220 of 30759
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16554
    Quote Originally Posted by Nephilim3000  [View Original Post]
    Ta is YMMV.
    I agree. I thought she was legit but was pleasantly surprised.

  2. #16553

    Coco at Mango

    I don't want to bump that Mango thread so I'll post here. I saw her last week and wanted to see her again to see if I could get FS. I told her this time I want the $40 half hour massage, but I'm not here for the massage. She gave me the same service / price quotes and I tried hard to negotiate FS. I told myself, if I don't get it this time, I'm done with this place for good. Welp, it was strike two LOL. I figured, what the hell, I'm going to pay that ridiculous $. 60 for a BJ and make her WORK for that money. I never cum from a CBJ.

    She undresses, does some B2 B rubbing, slips on the cover and starts sucking away. Her technique was actually pretty good. If it were a BBBJ, I wouldve popped for sure. Instead I made her suck my dick and face fucked her for 30 minutes and she finally tapped out due to jaw craps. Finished with a HJ.

    I know people will read this and call me an idiot. Again though, I think she's really cute and I was looking for something a little different from a typical AMP. Also, I was clinging to the hope that FS was a possibility. I tend to favor looks more than service, and she's definitely my type of girl. The only bright spot was seeing a cutie bobbing up and down on my dick. But I'm done with this place. If anyone wants ratings, go look for my post in the MM thread. It's probably still the most recent one.

  3. #16552

    Ta

    Quote Originally Posted by Blake123  [View Original Post]
    Ta is Thai. Real pic in her ad. She used to own Best Thai Massage on the 39th floor a few years back. Not sure which suite she is working at now. She's legit now.

    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6085722091.html
    Ta is YMMV.

  4. #16551

    RE: Ta massage

    Quote Originally Posted by Shamteo8808  [View Original Post]
    Anyone has any info on this provider? Much appreciated guys.

    Honolulu. Craigslist. Org / oah / thp /608XXXX091. Html.
    Ta is Thai. Real pic in her ad. She used to own Best Thai Massage on the 39th floor a few years back. Not sure which suite she is working at now. She's legit now.

    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6085722091.html

  5. #16550

    Best Thai Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by Shamteo8808  [View Original Post]
    Anyone has any info on this provider? Much appreciated guys.

    Honolulu. Craigslist. Org / oah / thp /608XXXX091. Html.
    Doing a number search shows they have a website.

    http://www.bestthaimassagehi.com/

    Looks like they offer only professional services. Let us know if that is not the case. Stay safe.

    HS.

  6. #16549
    Quote Originally Posted by Conker  [View Original Post]
    Search for Rina. She been reviewed before.
    Thanks. Will do.

  7. #16548

    Ta massage

    Anyone has any info on this provider? Much appreciated guys.

    Honolulu. Craigslist. Org / oah / thp /608XXXX091. Html.

  8. #16547

    "Empire" strikes back. Vanilla Spa

    I'll get to the movie analogy in a minute. But the horny Monger that I am, went back to Vanilla for more of that hot Vivian, since if I recall might be here for only a month. Well damn she was busy with one of you other horny Mongers out there. So mama introduced me to Angel. DAMNNN!! Another hot one. She pretty damn hot too. About 5'1, long straight black hair that goes down her back, seductive dark brn eyes, another beautiful fair smooth skin. No tats. Nice real big C cup tatas with darker nipples that are very suckable. Nani was shaved with patch on top. Looks like early 20's. Very slim nice body with long legs and nice ass. Almost spinner.

    Nice soothing massage. On the flip she was already undressed and got into a awesome BBBJ 69. She sucked awesome while I DATY that sweet young pussy. She had a nice body. Flat tummy, long legs, great tits.

    She slipped cover on while seating on my chest, then she slid down and we got into RCG. Nice watching jr slip in and out of her wet tight pussy. Told her to turn around as I wanted to see her pretty face and awesome boobs. She leaned over for some light kissing and went to sucking on her nice nipples. I just let her ride me in that position until I unloaded. Cleaned me up and cuddled a little real GFE style. L / A / S 10/10/10 IMHO Standard Fees. I will definitely repeat. I also go back and give Vivian 10's too.

    As I was walking out, met a new provider starting tomorrow. Kiko! Another stunner. Spinner, surfer looking Chinese that looks Japanese and local. Tan and spinner body, past shoulder brown hair. DAMNNN!!

    Back to the movie analogies. "Empire strikes back". Trust me on this, between Vivian, Angel, & Kiko, they are all young hotties that brings back Empire memories. No doubt! It's the "Chinese Connection" hotties. I was a big time Empire patron, and these honies fill the demands. IMHO.

    Flesh.

  9. #16546

    Nana. One of the Thai twins

    Curious anyone receive a HE from Nana?

    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6083026069.html

    She is a cute one with some nice real Cees.

    Last year had a couple of 4 hand sessions with Nana and her twin Hana. Hana was very accommodating, allowed roaming and sucking on her gorgeous Cees. Nana's pair are identical twins to Hana's! After the 4 hands could not schedule with Nana for a one on one, gave up.

    Anyone have any luck with Nana for a HE?

    Rub & Tug 808.

  10. #16545
    Quote Originally Posted by HawaiiStyle  [View Original Post]
    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...sopiha/7009753

    Saw her the other day. Can confirm that the pics are real. She said she as 28, spinner type body. Height maybe around 5'3", 5'4". Natural B's a little saggy with nice dark nips. Showed up on time took a while for her to answer the door. When she finally did I noticed another pair of shoes. She operates out of Mika's place on the 8th floor so only 1 bed. She showed me to the bed as the previous customer was in the bathroom. Lucky it was still early and I didn't need to shower. Usually I try to shower before the massage as a courtesy to the girls. She collects house fee up front, massage starts off pretty good, decent massage asks several times if pressure is okay. The massage was interrupted several times the first of which was another monger who showed up about 15 min after me. She kept asking when his appointment was and he kept saying now. She finally told him to go to room 601, maybe its Mika's other room? We were than interrupted again by Mika her manager and she said that she came to collect the money.

    On the flip she starts lightly brushing my body and becomes much more talkative. Her english is pretty bad so I was having a hard time understanding her. She told me that she has been very busy working from early in the morning to late at night. She said its because she has sick parents in China that maybe only have a few months left to live and that their medications cost 10 K per month and she sends a little over 1 K to help out. Don't know how true this is or if she is just trying to make me feel sorry for her so I will tip more? Anyway during this time she grabs my hand and places it on her ass and starts giving nice HE. She shows her nice B's and was able to suck on them, no FIV or rubbing. I have heard 1 report that FS was offered but she told me no "boom boom", YMMV. After the HE lightly massaged a little more and off to the shower to clean up. Total damage $. 2 including house fee. She is very playful and flirtatious. A 9 S 8 L 7. Nice cute young girl if she offered more I would probably return, maybe I need to visit her several times.

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...sopiha/7009753
    I had similar experience as well. I arrived at my appointment on time to find slippers on the floor and a dude laying down in the bed. (Maybe it was you! Mama Mika told me she'll do me, I said nah no thanks and ended up waiting for Sofia to finish.

    Pics real although I think she looks older in person. She said she didn't eat for two days so she was fairly tired and unenthusiastic. I got to look at titties and got a lame HE. Also, as noted, three dudes knocked during my time and she had to answer and send to 6th floor. And she tried to wrap.

    Me up in 45 min. Paid HF + $60. Not worth it, won't repeat. She's cute and could have a cool personality if she's into you but no chemistry for me. Good luck!

  11. #16544

    Rina

    Quote Originally Posted by JonathanC  [View Original Post]
    This one looks cute:

    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6084395858.html

    Any word on her for HE?
    Search for Rina. She been reviewed before.

  12. #16543

    Mia / Miaa

    Saw her several months back just haven't had time to report but did the body to body nuru massage. Again she is very playful and is a complete sex kitten. Massage was very sensual. She initially had on see through lingerie that she quickly took off. On the flip she massages Jr and does a BBBJ, one of the best I have had. She allows lots of roaming was able to suck on those big ol titties and FIV. Can PM for more info or search her name, she was reviewed by several others a few months ago.

  13. #16542

    Sopiha

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...sopiha/7009753

    Saw her the other day. Can confirm that the pics are real. She said she as 28, spinner type body. Height maybe around 5'3", 5'4". Natural B's a little saggy with nice dark nips. Showed up on time took a while for her to answer the door. When she finally did I noticed another pair of shoes. She operates out of Mika's place on the 8th floor so only 1 bed. She showed me to the bed as the previous customer was in the bathroom. Lucky it was still early and I didn't need to shower. Usually I try to shower before the massage as a courtesy to the girls. She collects house fee up front, massage starts off pretty good, decent massage asks several times if pressure is okay. The massage was interrupted several times the first of which was another monger who showed up about 15 min after me. She kept asking when his appointment was and he kept saying now. She finally told him to go to room 601, maybe its Mika's other room? We were than interrupted again by Mika her manager and she said that she came to collect the money.

    On the flip she starts lightly brushing my body and becomes much more talkative. Her english is pretty bad so I was having a hard time understanding her. She told me that she has been very busy working from early in the morning to late at night. She said its because she has sick parents in China that maybe only have a few months left to live and that their medications cost 10 K per month and she sends a little over 1 K to help out. Don't know how true this is or if she is just trying to make me feel sorry for her so I will tip more? Anyway during this time she grabs my hand and places it on her ass and starts giving nice HE. She shows her nice B's and was able to suck on them, no FIV or rubbing. I have heard 1 report that FS was offered but she told me no "boom boom", YMMV. After the HE lightly massaged a little more and off to the shower to clean up. Total damage $. 2 including house fee. She is very playful and flirtatious. A 9 S 8 L 7. Nice cute young girl if she offered more I would probably return, maybe I need to visit her several times.

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...sopiha/7009753

  14. #16541
    Quote Originally Posted by Fleshlight  [View Original Post]
    So went to check out Vanilla Spa in Century Center. Figured this would be a massage AMP and it was. Place is super nice and clean. So I got Vivian to service me. She is freaking HOT! Pretty new here which was better to me. Real pretty Chinese with really nice fair skin. Straight black hair little pass shoulder. But what really turned me on was she had a real sexy high class office girl look. Not sure if you can understand that, but when she walked in with her high heels and panty / brah combo, she had a model look of a hot Chinese office worker. Maybe because of her black hair and fair skin which was flawless. The only thing made her wild was the two tats on the back of her neck and lower stomach. Very pretty face and eyes.

    Around 5'3, very slim and curvy. Nice real D cups tits, with nice soft darker nipples. Long nice legs, nice ass which led to a sweet clean shavin nani. Looks like late 20s.

    Did some light massage, but I was so excited about her looks I had to get her naked and couldn't wait to get some DATY. Light kissing, sucked on those nice tits, and worked down to that sweet clean nani. DATY until climax, then she wanted some of Jr. So as I stood against table, she bent down for some nice BBBJ. Good suction action for a while, then she slipped cover on and I had her standing doggie against the table. She was wet but very tight. Her body looked damn nice in that position. I was pretty worked up, so I turned her around and had her lay on edge of table while I pounded in standing mish at edge of table. Watching her face, tits, and jr going in and out of her nice shved pussy was too much. Finished in matter minutes. We were in big room so I asked her to shower off with me, she said next time.

    WOW! Vivian is definitely a repeater. Very friendly and speaks English well. Never rushed. L / A / S 9/10/10 IMHO Standard fees.

    Flesh.

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...center/7040305
    Had to try Vivian after reading review. Flesh's review was pretty spot on. Vivian is a very pretty provider. From face, skin, body, pussy, service. All in all a really good session. One of the hottest Chinese providers that I've seen and been with in a while.

    I will definitely repeat. Especially cause she's fairly new to the business and Hawaii. Virgin to Mongers. LOL.

    Boom.

  15. #16540
    This one looks cute:

    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6084395858.html

    Any word on her for HE?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape