Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16524

    Ninja CFS

    Quote Originally Posted by Shavnluvr  [View Original Post]
    Someone mentioned FS was on the table. Is this true? Because I'd definitely pay to pound that pussy!
    I have posted a review about this girl Sophia and am amazed that no other monger has shared. I'm sure if I was afforded this service there must be others. Perhaps they are reluctant because they don't want other mongers to flood her appointments. Any? Lmk pm ok too.

    M.

  2. #16523

    Sofia

    Someone mentioned FS was on the table. Is this true? Because I'd definitely pay to pound that pussy!

    Quote Originally Posted by TBoy808  [View Original Post]
    Seen Sofia but looked late 30's to me. Similar to picture but more older. Decent looking and good attitude so got a nice massage and left happy. Not sure if I got someone else or if young Sofia even exists?

    They work out of the same spot Mika the one on the left I have tried decent massage no rush with HE $100 total. Sofia the young Chinese girl that I made a recent comment on seems to have her own ad now with 100% real face and body pics with no Photoshop what you see is what you get. Here is another pic of her that has been posted before.

  3. #16522

    Naughty Ah

    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6079919211.html

    Sampled Nadia the other day. She's very friendly and flirtatious. Tiny girl but can give a good massage. Allows roaming and gives HE for the standard price.

  4. #16521

    Legit

    Quote Originally Posted by AsdfAsdf  [View Original Post]
    A bit of an uncommon request, does anyone have any recommendations of for a legit massage? Not looking for HE but towel-less would be nice.
    There is a "Legit Massage" thread that you can peruse. We have talked about many of the ladies at CC and CS there. Diamond at Thailand Massage can give you a legit Thai massage if you like that style. Call or text Vera and ask for Diamond.

  5. #16520

    New thai

    Quote Originally Posted by GrateFu  [View Original Post]
    There is a "new" thai therapist at night in CC. Once Pinky and April left for vacation I needed to find a new MT that could give a decent massage and HE. DINGDINGDING found one. Here is her ad. If you want anymore details PM and I'll think about sharing. Want to keep her traffic low, but felt I needed to share this gem with some of the community.
    Can you add the link brah? Lookin for the same? Peace.

  6. #16519

    Late night rendezvous

    There is a "new" thai therapist at night in CC. Once Pinky and April left for vacation I needed to find a new MT that could give a decent massage and HE. DINGDINGDING found one. Here is her ad. If you want anymore details PM and I'll think about sharing. Want to keep her traffic low, but felt I needed to share this gem with some of the community.

  7. #16518
    A bit of an uncommon request, does anyone have any recommendations of for a legit massage? Not looking for HE but towel-less would be nice.

  8. #16517
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1253
    Quote Originally Posted by HawaiiBoy  [View Original Post]
    Mint and Annie added a 3rd MT to the rotation to keep the place busy all the time.

    HB.
    Mint give a great legit massage. Nice Deep Tissue. Is Annie similar in style?

  9. #16516

    Sofia

    Seen Sofia but looked late 30's to me. Similar to picture but more older. Decent looking and good attitude so got a nice massage and left happy. Not sure if I got someone else or if young Sofia even exists?

    They work out of the same spot Mika the one on the left I have tried decent massage no rush with HE $100 total. Sofia the young Chinese girl that I made a recent comment on seems to have her own ad now with 100% real face and body pics with no Photoshop what you see is what you get. Here is another pic of her that has been posted before.

  10. #16515
    Quote Originally Posted by Hihon  [View Original Post]
    Dressed the whole time.
    Not necessarily true. I think Summer is one of the ones where YMMV.

  11. #16514

    Kiku

    Quote Originally Posted by HappySeeker8  [View Original Post]
    This is Kiku. She rents a space out of room on Pensacola. Very good experienced therapist and very good looking. She used to be on call with those outcall ladies in Wakiki, but singly not like them. Doesn't rush, upsell or short time. Does outcalls on her own now. About 12+ years massaging. Strictly legit.
    Yes, also she rents space out of Mint. She used to work out of a high end place out of (in) Halekulani hotel, that went out of business. She was trying to rent out place out of CC at one point for her own in call business. This photo does her no good, she is very better looking.

  12. #16513

    Mint Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by HawaiiBoy  [View Original Post]
    Mint and Annie added a 3rd MT to the rotation to keep the place busy all the time.

    HB.
    FWIW, always been super legit for me.

  13. #16512
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnod  [View Original Post]
    Is that location Mint Spa? Across Kaiser Hospital?
    Yes I believe so but never try.

  14. #16511

    Mint Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by Magnod  [View Original Post]
    Is that location Mint Spa? Across Kaiser Hospital?
    Mint and Annie added a 3rd MT to the rotation to keep the place busy all the time.

    HB.

  15. #16510
    Quote Originally Posted by Stangman808  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any information on this therapist? Thanks in advance for any information.

    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6074250501.html
    Is that location Mint Spa? Across Kaiser Hospital?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape