Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16456

    Erica

    Picked up Erica near 39th. Thick, brown hair, friendly. Agreed to. 5 for FS. Pretty good. Says her friend Charlie is lying low from stalker and Uncle chasing her. No phone.

  2. #16455

    Lexi recap

    Thanks to Chris5, I was FINALLY able to connect with Lexi. Spot on description. Young little spinner which I love. Drove to a nice quiet spot and then she let loose with "I need 100 for FS". As Chris5 will tell you, never pay BP prices for SW on Paradise Trail. I counter with 60 to which she said that's fine for head. Hells No. I said I guess I'm dropping you off somewhere then. I was really hoping she give in but no luck. Guess it wasn't meant to be.

  3. #16454
    Senior Member


    Posts: 331

    Skyee

    Met the legendary Skyee last weekend while I was in town for Wrestlemania. Thanks to PJ001 and SecondGround for digits. Went to her hotel on Orange Blossom Trail. Had to tip her "brother" a Hamilton for the room. A Grant for an excellent BBBJCIM. She's not called "Magic Mouth" for nothing. A definition must see.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Skyee.jpg‎   Skyee2.jpg‎  

  4. #16453
    Senior Member


    Posts: 158

    Skyee / Skylee

    Late on report so lets get to it. I was driving up the trail and saw a petite blond near BK next to the close down Charlies Steakhouse. Go to scope her up in the BK parking lot I pull up ask her if she needs a ride she says sure. When she gets in immediately I recognize my girl Skyee / Skylee / Skyleer, whatever. Her hair is died blonde and she has a tan lost some weight. We have some small talk elect for 1/2 and 1/2 for $50.00 off to the Desert for some fun. I have seen Skylee before all car dates and just headache relief but I was looking for more. We get to the motel and the fun begins she starts with a perfect CBJ then she mounts me and starts riding my cock OMG her snatch is tight and hot. She starts to moan slightly, dam this girl has her acting game going on. She then dismounts and starts back to CBJ I can't take it. I stop her flip her on her back and ask her to guide my cock in her wanting snatch. I start pumping my cock in and out of her wet and very tight vagina. She starts moaning again and booooooooommmmmmmmm! I blow my load inside her. We start kissing OMG, this girl is awesome. Please treat this girl right. I have been with girls and paid 5 times the amount I paid her and got 1/2 the service. I told her to keep the $10.00 for the return of room key so all out $60.00 for such a great time. I have didgets but she was very specific and who I can give her number to. Sorry.

  5. #16452

    Same here

    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbiest12  [View Original Post]
    Cruised the strip from Miller to Cent. FL. Pkwy from 200_400. Saw 2 BSW ON Nash in the teens. Not for me. Saw a WSW, long curly brunette, pleasingly plump, around 30th, before I could get to her she got scooped. Then near bb thought I saw Kevon, wasn't her kept driving. Don't usually come by this time of day, guess it was shift change. LOL. Traffic was so bad I gave up! That's right I'm a quitter! 2 hours in a car with no a / c finally got to me. Damn I hope my go to girl Maria gets well soon! She spoiled me. Stay safe out there.
    Same with me, I've been going to AMPs for years now but looking for more bang for my buck. Went out about 3:30 looking for my 1st SW and started at 50/ OBT and worked my way south. Hit all the spots I've been reading here. Scanning around the mcds next to the papa johns, the wawa down the street, the wendys across from the wawa, the famous bk farther south, even checked behind the kfc. Finally crossed sandlake and scanned the FL mall and finally the best buy and nothing. Gave up and thought I was doing something wrong. I'll try another day and can't wait to post details.

    Be safe fellas.

  6. #16451

    Bad Day?

    Cruised the strip from Miller to Cent. FL. Pkwy from 200_400. Saw 2 BSW ON Nash in the teens. Not for me. Saw a WSW, long curly brunette, pleasingly plump, around 30th, before I could get to her she got scooped. Then near bb thought I saw Kevon, wasn't her kept driving. Don't usually come by this time of day, guess it was shift change. LOL. Traffic was so bad I gave up! That's right I'm a quitter! 2 hours in a car with no a / c finally got to me. Damn I hope my go to girl Maria gets well soon! She spoiled me. Stay safe out there.

  7. #16450
    Quote Originally Posted by BrianMulane  [View Original Post]
    Hard to pay those inflated prices for a fatter jamie when I use to do it all for much less.
    I agree with you on that one.

  8. #16449
    Quote Originally Posted by DankOner42  [View Original Post]
    About 9:30 am scooped Star from her normal spot behind Dave thomas' near the beachway. BBBJ standard fee. A little rough looking today, but no complaints and caught it. About average skills. Have digits.
    P.S I felt no teeth... now feeling insecure
    Star always to whacked out for me. She needs to slow down.

  9. #16448

    Sexy WSW 711.528

    Sexy WSW got in my wipe this am. WSW black hair Talk like she s from out of town for sure. Wanted 80 mfor CBjn. Of course I say no. Shy was fcking hot. Smell like she just smoked an l. Don't think she with the BSW crew waking in between sand and 528 cause they was talking shit to her as she walk By. Damn was she hot. That kind of girl will keep looping until right date $. Found tiff by wawa. Not a 10 like this one but gave a great CBJ.

  10. #16447

    Tiff

    Thanks again to WSW tiff found at wawa this am. 20 bones with tp for that nice CBJ. No rush very submissive Took orders good. Early 30th black long hair. Decent body. Will repeat.

  11. #16446
    Quote Originally Posted by DankOner42  [View Original Post]
    About 9:30 am scooped Star from her normal spot behind Dave thomas' near the beachway. BBBJ standard fee. A little rough looking today, but no complaints and caught it. About average skills. Have digits.
    P.S I felt no teeth... now feeling insecure
    That p.s made me LOL. I just had her on a bad day.

  12. #16445

    Star

    About 9:30 am scooped Star from her normal spot behind Dave thomas' near the beachway. BBBJ standard fee. A little rough looking today, but no complaints and caught it. About average skills. Have digits.
    P.S I felt no teeth... now feeling insecure

  13. #16444
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Pussy Pussy and MORE Pussy

    Quote Originally Posted by RebelRok  [View Original Post]
    My apologies then. Seems I've been too accustomed to some real pricks in my home town threads It just seemed he really didn't read what I wrote.

    But you have much respect in the game, so if you don't think his attentions were not negative. I will accept and send my apologies.
    Go fuck a hot chick and report back to us. LOL.

    That's all I want to hear about is pussy.

    C5.

  14. #16443

    Nicole on the trail

    Back out on the trail this morning about 9 o'clock just looking for a quick headache relief so Blonde by the 7-Eleven over by 528 when in scooped her up from a distance she look good up close not so good she's a little on the older side but I was in a hurry said I was looking for a little headache relief she said 40 I said no way I have 20 he said okay but if she does a good job ask for tip because she has 3 kids we went around the corner and she began a lackluster BBBJCIM when I finished pulling up my pants she grabbed my water and took a sip of it I was like what the hell he said she was thirsty after swallowing damn you can keep it now didn't get her number because I will not repeat as I was pulling out of the 7-Eleven I saw a cute little redhead walking if only I would have waited just a little bit had somewhere to go figure I'll come back later this evening and look for her.

  15. #16442

    Wtf

    So tonight was a kinda a letdown first SW that I seen said she didn't date African American. She had light blue and brown hair, tan top and skirt. Seen her by 711 I'm guess she was probably from BP. So I decided to head towards Wendy's and bk and found Star. . I seen her a couple times but never dreamed with her. So I figured​ out of all the post that has good reviews on her she must be ok. Well I guess I got her on a bad night because that was one of the worst BJ's I had ever. Felt nun but teeth. I told her to just lick my balls while I jack untill I bust. After that sorry excuse of a BJ I decided to head towards Nash see if anything new is out. Well I canme across a big girl BSW name Kat or cat idk but she didn't show any use of candy. We did the LEO check and headed to a duck off spot to dream. Her head game was amazing felt nun but lips, tounge and the back of her throat. Gave a great a GFE and no problem with roaming. Since I just finished a dream with Star I was nowhere near ready to bust. I felt bad and decided to do FS. Told her to lean the seat back and I fucked her from the back untill I bust inside them sugar walls. I don't usually do big girls but OMG seeing that big ass bounce and jiggle every time I pounded it will make me reconsider. The dream lasted a good 1 hr 1/2 and she didn't slow down or try to rush me. Also everything was skin on skin. I was trying to get a pic but for sum reason my flash wouldn't work. I will repeat she gave me a number but I didn't check to see if it was real. Oh damage was .2 but I gave a nice tip for the time it took

    DC.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape