Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16441

    Desiree

    Sorry, for late post have been out of town for the last two weeks. Before I left I picked up Desiree LEO check after pick up and we were off to my spot. Talked her down to standard donation. BBBJCIM spit, she knows what she is doing I will repeat and can't wait to try FS. She gave me her digits, but asked that I not give them out. So, if you pick her up ask for digits. Also whoever said she was visiting uncle I think you are wrong I saw her walking today in front of hhgreg.

  2. #16440

    Honey on the trail

    About midnight on the trail couldn't see anyone and then just passed the Best Buy towards the 7-Eleven close to 528 so beautiful sexy Latino pulled in to scoop her up she hopped in right away asked if I wanted full service or b* made me a little nervous asked if she was a cop did the LEO check she was soft sexy said I wanted BBBJCIM she said 60 I smiled said 25 she said no way she's too good for that said 60 again I said sorry 25 she said pullover I only do it for 60 likely I was still thinking with the big head I pulled over and dropped her off she was hot and I almost did it I figured no way I can get two for the price of one be safe guys.

  3. #16439

    Safe bet

    Quote Originally Posted by RebelRok  [View Original Post]
    My apologies then.

    I've gotten to use to some shit talkers on hometown threads who have a superior complex. Not with me but how I've seen them treat others. So again, my mistake. I took it as if your were insignusting that I didn't do my research. And were telling my that these girls were just received and I didn't even look. When I clearly said that my options were a couple reviewed and Amy.

    So again my apologies. My bad.
    As a peace offering, go see Marina. She is a solid provider with a reasonable rate and hosts in a tourist friendly area.

    Enjoy.

  4. #16438
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Kitty kat on Paradise Trail

    KittyKat coming soon!

    C5.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0125_1_kindlephoto-6382418.jpg‎  

  5. #16437
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    The one and only Bottomless Throat

    Deep throat queen!

    C5.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails hqdefault_kindlephoto-6186308.jpg‎  

  6. #16436

    Jamie

    Hard to pay those inflated prices for a fatter jamie when I use to do it all for much less.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin44  [View Original Post]
    She does know how to suck some dick but I'd like to clarify since she sent me a message asking to. She isn't back on the trail, she was on it last night because her situation demanded for it but if you'd like to see her normally to refer to her online ads and to respect her prices there.

  7. #16435
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Blondie on Paradise Trail

    Was cruising Paradise Trail today and saw Lots of potential talent out there for C5. Both the old and the new quadrant had some action going on. I was in the mood for a blonde today and I settled on my new friend Blondie yet again! LOL.

    Texted her phone and she replied to me right away to scoop her at McDonald's. I get there and another monger is desperately trying to scoop her in his car, was kind of funny to watch actually. If that dude only knew who I was I'm sure he would have immediately left and picked another chick!

    I respect chicks that value REPEAT business! I've seen Blondie like 3 or 4 times already and she always run to my whip when she sees me. Very good girl to have a good conversation with. Anyway excellent BBBJ and CFS, I was balls deep inside that cute white pussy! I pounded it hard! I know you liked it Blondie! LOL.

    Blondie reads our thread everyday and is a huge fan of USASG!

    Digit's for Senior members.

    C5.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20170407_231544.jpg‎  

  8. #16434
    Quote Originally Posted by PopperOrland  [View Original Post]
    Is she walking my the trail again? Damm she knows how to suck a dick.
    She does know how to suck some dick but I'd like to clarify since she sent me a message asking to. She isn't back on the trail, she was on it last night because her situation demanded for it but if you'd like to see her normally to refer to her online ads and to respect her prices there.

  9. #16433

    Make a 192 thread

    Maybe 192 should have its own thread. Each track should have its own thread to avoid cluttering up reports when someone is researching a given area.

  10. #16432

    Where's Khadi?

    Does anyone know what happen to Khadi, Latin girl thick and fat ass. http://www.gfeforum.com/orlando-esco...5-4263.532129/.

  11. #16431
    Quote Originally Posted by Trailhead  [View Original Post]
    Pics, reviews or PM#'s? Let give these girls a reason to stay on 192 by promoting business!
    And o review sorry dude. Intel or pics either.

  12. #16430
    Quote Originally Posted by DotDot5  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream Picked up this WSW off obt. As you guys can see SUPER FINE. Road h for 40 roses. She was amazing! BUTT since she was so amazing and all I could think of is busting my nut and I forgot to ask her digits. Anyone know? And is she clean to do FS? She wanted 100 roses for that (NO TIME FOR THAT KIND OF MONEY on obt). Anyways wondering if anyone can help a brother out with her digits. Small tits damm they were good. Reminded me of charli (speaking of side note WHAT THE * where is she?? Doesn't reply to my phone calls) so yea anyways if any of you can help me out. C5? I see you got connections. Because I definitely want to do FS (in my dream) PM me please.
    Love that girl. See you tomorrow.

  13. #16429
    Quote Originally Posted by Trailhead  [View Original Post]
    Well put! I have to agree.
    LOL. Well said LOL. I Love s obt too. Different kind on the 92.

  14. #16428
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    BMM is spot on correct! I92 is a joke and a waste of time boy's. South Paradise Trail is the place to be.

    C5.
    I am not saying it's on fire. Hit or miss on 192. But when you hit it a home run. The hunt.

  15. #16427
    Quote Originally Posted by WeSobt1  [View Original Post]
    I concur 92 is pumping many hot. Latina black white. Must be patient.
    No one here has shared with me so I would do the same beside I enjoy the hunt.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape