Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 19,036 to 19,050 of 35476
-
04-08-17 05:18 #16441Regular Member

Posts: 24Desiree
Sorry, for late post have been out of town for the last two weeks. Before I left I picked up Desiree LEO check after pick up and we were off to my spot. Talked her down to standard donation. BBBJCIM spit, she knows what she is doing I will repeat and can't wait to try FS. She gave me her digits, but asked that I not give them out. So, if you pick her up ask for digits. Also whoever said she was visiting uncle I think you are wrong I saw her walking today in front of hhgreg.
-
04-08-17 01:27 #16440Senior Member

Posts: 683Honey on the trail
About midnight on the trail couldn't see anyone and then just passed the Best Buy towards the 7-Eleven close to 528 so beautiful sexy Latino pulled in to scoop her up she hopped in right away asked if I wanted full service or b* made me a little nervous asked if she was a cop did the LEO check she was soft sexy said I wanted BBBJCIM she said 60 I smiled said 25 she said no way she's too good for that said 60 again I said sorry 25 she said pullover I only do it for 60 likely I was still thinking with the big head I pulled over and dropped her off she was hot and I almost did it I figured no way I can get two for the price of one be safe guys.
-
04-08-17 00:17 #16439Senior Member

Posts: 57Safe bet
As a peace offering, go see Marina. She is a solid provider with a reasonable rate and hosts in a tourist friendly area.
Originally Posted by RebelRok
[View Original Post]
Enjoy.
-
04-07-17 23:43 #16438Senior Member

Posts: 7357Kitty kat on Paradise Trail
KittyKat coming soon!
C5.
-
04-07-17 23:39 #16437Senior Member

Posts: 7357The one and only Bottomless Throat
Deep throat queen!
C5.
-
04-07-17 23:35 #16436Senior Member

Posts: 71Jamie
Hard to pay those inflated prices for a fatter jamie when I use to do it all for much less.
Originally Posted by Kevin44
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-17 23:30 #16435Senior Member

Posts: 7357Blondie on Paradise Trail
Was cruising Paradise Trail today and saw Lots of potential talent out there for C5. Both the old and the new quadrant had some action going on. I was in the mood for a blonde today and I settled on my new friend Blondie yet again! LOL.
Texted her phone and she replied to me right away to scoop her at McDonald's. I get there and another monger is desperately trying to scoop her in his car, was kind of funny to watch actually. If that dude only knew who I was I'm sure he would have immediately left and picked another chick!
I respect chicks that value REPEAT business! I've seen Blondie like 3 or 4 times already and she always run to my whip when she sees me. Very good girl to have a good conversation with. Anyway excellent BBBJ and CFS, I was balls deep inside that cute white pussy! I pounded it hard! I know you liked it Blondie! LOL.
Blondie reads our thread everyday and is a huge fan of USASG!
Digit's for Senior members.
C5.
-
04-07-17 22:47 #16434Senior Member

Posts: 291She does know how to suck some dick but I'd like to clarify since she sent me a message asking to. She isn't back on the trail, she was on it last night because her situation demanded for it but if you'd like to see her normally to refer to her online ads and to respect her prices there.
Originally Posted by PopperOrland
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-17 22:28 #16433Banned Member

Posts: 187Make a 192 thread
Maybe 192 should have its own thread. Each track should have its own thread to avoid cluttering up reports when someone is researching a given area.
-
04-07-17 21:46 #16432Regular Member

Posts: 3Where's Khadi?
Does anyone know what happen to Khadi, Latin girl thick and fat ass. http://www.gfeforum.com/orlando-esco...5-4263.532129/.
-
04-07-17 19:33 #16431Senior Member

Posts: 376And o review sorry dude. Intel or pics either.
Originally Posted by Trailhead
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-17 19:30 #16430Senior Member

Posts: 376Love that girl. See you tomorrow.
Originally Posted by DotDot5
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-17 19:30 #16429Senior Member

Posts: 376LOL. Well said LOL. I Love s obt too. Different kind on the 92.
Originally Posted by Trailhead
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-17 19:26 #16428Senior Member

Posts: 376I am not saying it's on fire. Hit or miss on 192. But when you hit it a home run. The hunt.
Originally Posted by Chris5
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-17 19:25 #16427Senior Member

Posts: 376No one here has shared with me so I would do the same beside I enjoy the hunt.
Originally Posted by WeSobt1
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




