Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 28,576 to 28,590 of 61397
-
04-08-17 09:47 #32822Regular Member

Posts: 6Ava at Circle wilkins
Pretty girl. Kept asking for more money and rushed me. Any on have same problem with her?
-
04-07-17 18:45 #32821Senior Member

Posts: 43Shot out
Shout out to the senior member who looked out and gave a regular member a shot. Appreciate it bro.
-
04-07-17 16:08 #32820Banned Member

Posts: 29Lmao!!
Lmao! Classic.
Originally Posted by Bigblacksnake8
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-17 12:55 #32819Senior Member

Posts: 339Full green. Good tits and ass. Ok face.
Originally Posted by JanusCanal84
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-17 12:29 #32818Senior Member

Posts: 1370Redhead
Sorry, she is about 5'4" 130 lbs with almost burgony red hair. Attractive and young looking.
Originally Posted by HappyOne
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-17 08:43 #32817Senior Member

Posts: 978Red head
If you tell me was she tall, short, thin, heavy I will try to let you know.
Originally Posted by Klove48
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-17 08:07 #32816Senior Member

Posts: 2419
-
04-06-17 20:06 #32815Senior Member

Posts: 1370Ava (Redhead)
Met a young looking redhead chic named Ava down by the circle. Saw her once before. But couldn't get her attention. Anyone with info on this one.
-
04-06-17 14:04 #32814Senior Member

Posts: 541Is she full green hair or just a strip. I have seen her around the Salvation Army looking knackerd.
Originally Posted by VegaWrap
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-17 14:02 #32813Senior Member

Posts: 541Yeah alright thanks mate.
Originally Posted by Whitt
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-17 13:53 #32812Regular Member

Posts: 14Yeah, she can't take the D well. Doggy I could only shove half in. She had the look of utter pain, but she tried. That part sucked. But I appreciate a good MC on the mic more than anything. She accidentally swallow some which made my day. For me a D in the mouth is worth 2 in the Bush.
Originally Posted by NiteTimer
[View Original Post]
Plus additudes a 10.
Just last month I picked up an Italian princess look like Ariana Grande, but her tude sucked. Only reason I still mess with her is she looks real good, not boney, and she only wanted half the tuition if I was quick. I think she's new to using the magic juice.
-
04-06-17 13:43 #32811Banned Member

Posts: 5343A fur-burger? LMFAO.
Originally Posted by Whitt
[View Original Post]
Sorry bro, I couldn't resist.
-
04-06-17 13:35 #32810Senior Member

Posts: 312I was just out for a burger.
Originally Posted by JanusCanal84
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-17 13:16 #32809Senior Member

Posts: 541How was the action during the rain today mate?
Originally Posted by Whitt
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-17 13:06 #32808Senior Member

Posts: 312Walker at Burger King
Funniest thing a little bit ago. I was running into a Burger King on Route 1, and this girl who looked like she needed meds was outside smoking. Said that she was worried about getting stuck in the rain but that she had finally gotten someone to pick her up. She stayed at Tip Top last night with one monger. Another came up to grab pick her up while I was standing there smoking with her. She had obvious signs of use on her face and hands. I never get out during daylight to find any, so it was just a little funny to see her when I went to get lunch.









Reply With Quote





