Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1515

    Pmc stephanie

    I've had great luck with seeing Stephanie I few times recently. Yes she is very Tina, but she does look good. Seems pretty healthy to me. At first contact she was a little long in response, but lately has been very good with her communication. When she is on her game, there is not any better, and let me tell you, she has been on her "A" game as of recent. If she were always as good as she has been these last few visits, she would be every one of our ATF's. She gives one hell of a BBBJ, can and will take all that I have to offer, and not quit till I'm ready. Always covered FS, but very willing for any position I want. Always a non rushed session, that leaves me wanting more. I will see her many more times. If you have her info, you should make it a point to see her again, you won't regret it. If you need her info, send me a PM and I will see what I can do for you.

  2. #1514

    Another fun time with Sonya.

    Had a great fun time with Sonya. This time with her head skills were amazing and her pussy was wet ready to a good long pounding.

  3. #1513

    Brianna

    Brianna just hit me up today, said she's in a Satellite notel in case anyone is looking to see her.

  4. #1512

    Last ad on Celeste

    Quote Originally Posted by GargleMySpunk  [View Original Post]
    Is she still here? Inbox me her number I have 2 but they've been silent for months and I've tried many times.
    http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/spac...-5121/1/105761

  5. #1511

    Inbox me

    Quote Originally Posted by Boxdoc  [View Original Post]
    Got some up to date digits for this one. She's leaving town and is offering an anything goes special with a negotiable rate.

    http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/spac...2-1079/1/94398
    Is she still here? Inbox me her number I have 2 but they've been silent for months and I've tried many times.

  6. #1510

    Hotel behind IHOP

    Hobbyman, you were lucky! There are guys hanging around the corners and the girls always seem to be in the back.

    Quote Originally Posted by FLHobbyMan  [View Original Post]
    That's also where I saw her a few times over a year ago (had to research my own posts, LOL). She was a blast, open menu and full GFE. I am curious though as to why you wouldn't set foot in that notel. Granted, it's far from desirable, but the times I saw Chelsea and one or two others there, I just made sure to park away from the back. Has it gotten worse, or was I lucky?

  7. #1509

    Chelsea

    Quote Originally Posted by Fffun  [View Original Post]
    But, I wouldn't step foot into the hotel next to IHOP ever again.

    Is she crazy enough to be there again?
    That's also where I saw her a few times over a year ago (had to research my own posts, LOL). She was a blast, open menu and full GFE. I am curious though as to why you wouldn't set foot in that notel. Granted, it's far from desirable, but the times I saw Chelsea and one or two others there, I just made sure to park away from the back. Has it gotten worse, or was I lucky?

  8. #1508
    Quote Originally Posted by Fffun  [View Original Post]
    But, I wouldn't step foot into the hotel next to IHOP ever again.

    Is she crazy enough to be there again?
    Not sure. That's where I saw her last year. Not sure of Location now.

    NJ.

  9. #1507
    Senior Member


    Posts: 196

    Nice girl.

    But, I wouldn't step foot into the hotel next to IHOP ever again.

    Is she crazy enough to be there again?

    Quote Originally Posted by NormusJohnson  [View Original Post]
    Any body knocked the dust off on this one? Saw her way back and had a great time. But the hotel next to the IHOP is somewhat of a worry.

    I think she went away to see the uncle for a while. Any updates?

    http://spacecoast.backpage.com/Women...-2411/18473635

    Thanks.

    Normus Johnson.

  10. #1506

    Back at it

    Hey guys sorry used to be senior member but had issues with other half finding this so went on a timeout to cool off. But back with new account. I'll get back to SM in no time.

  11. #1505

    Chelsea

    Any body knocked the dust off on this one? Saw her way back and had a great time. But the hotel next to the IHOP is somewhat of a worry.

    I think she went away to see the uncle for a while. Any updates?

    http://spacecoast.backpage.com/Women...-2411/18473635

    Thanks.

    Normus Johnson.

  12. #1504
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 67

    Sonya

    Quote Originally Posted by RocketPocket  [View Original Post]
    Dude, you must remember she wants to remain UTR for a reason. There are no pics of her or any links. Her general description is a sknniy you Hispanic woman roughly 5' 5" with a nice personality.
    I trust all Senior Members here so if you say she has a nice personality, that's good enough for me.

    Thanks.

  13. #1503

    Sonya is this

    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyThomas  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have a link or pictures of her so we know who she is and what she looks like?
    Dude, you must remember she wants to remain UTR for a reason. There are no pics of her or any links. Her general description is a sknniy young Hispanic woman roughly 5' 5" with a nice personality.

    Talk to LL about her.

  14. #1502
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 67

    Sonya

    Quote Originally Posted by LittleLou  [View Original Post]
    Sonya's headache relief skills just keep getting better. If you have her contact info $50 will get the relief you need. If you don't have her contact info, message me and we can figure out how to get it to you.
    Does anyone have a link or pictures of her so we know who she is and what she looks like?

  15. #1501

    Sonya Headache Relief

    Sonya's headache relief skills just keep getting better. If you have her contact info $50 will get the relief you need. If you don't have her contact info, message me and we can figure out how to get it to you.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape