Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10607

    Jersey Girl is a legend

    I could not agree more.

    She is very good at all she does.

    I have not seen her in a very long time but she always delivered.

    Glad she is still in the game.

  2. #10606

    In area

    I am going to be in Orlando until around one today, if anyone can get me a number for something beautiful in the area it would be greatly appreciated.

  3. #10605
    Quote Originally Posted by ChefInAter  [View Original Post]
    Took a nap a week or so ago and dreamt of JG. I had an incredible headache so what better person to take of this than her. This one is all woman and loves to relieve headaches. I've never had Jamie or Susan but of all the ones I have, JG is with out a doubt the very best out there. If you guys know someone better I would like to hear who. Pepsi challenge accepted. Thanks again Jersey always a great time.

    86 chef.
    Could not agree more about JG. She is a total sweetheart that is all about her time with you!

  4. #10604
    Quote Originally Posted by MrClean  [View Original Post]
    Hey gang, love the reports, you guys have got this shit squared away up there. I'm from Naples and I've visited your fine area a few times and your reports are always super helpful and dead on accurate. I'll be visiting your area again soon and I've got a little extra cash in my pocket this time around. I'm looking for a pair of younger spinners that will do a double for a couple of hours. I mean two girls that will play with each other and are really into it, and not just take turns with me. If anyone knows some girls like that I'd greatly appreciate it.
    The ladies you are looking for are cleo or ivory or her other friend (forgot her name) . They advertise on the sister site. They have been well reviewed on the site. Good luck and have fun.

  5. #10603

    Visiting soon

    Hey gang, love the reports, you guys have got this shit squared away up there. I'm from Naples and I've visited your fine area a few times and your reports are always super helpful and dead on accurate. I'll be visiting your area again soon and I've got a little extra cash in my pocket this time around. I'm looking for a pair of younger spinners that will do a double for a couple of hours. I mean two girls that will play with each other and are really into it, and not just take turns with me. If anyone knows some girls like that I'd greatly appreciate it.

  6. #10602

    Jersey girl

    Took a nap a week or so ago and dreamt of JG. I had an incredible headache so what better person to take of this than her. This one is all woman and loves to relieve headaches. I've never had Jamie or Susan but of all the ones I have, JG is with out a doubt the very best out there. If you guys know someone better I would like to hear who. Pepsi challenge accepted. Thanks again Jersey always a great time.

    86 chef.

  7. #10601
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 654

    Aww thanks Sweetie

    Quote Originally Posted by Max2215  [View Original Post]
    Got reacquainted with Jerseygirl. Hadn't seen her in while. It was just like old times. Great GFE especially her head game. Fucking amazing! She is a true MILF. Gets completely into the session. She is one of those that enjoys it more than you and it definitely shows.
    You are such a pleasure baby, I enjoy everything about you. Thank you.

  8. #10600
    Quote Originally Posted by JennCiCi  [View Original Post]
    Another fun session!
    Thanks Jenn! You are the funnest (is that a word?) attraction in Orlando with the possible exception of Holy Land. J / k. I've never even been there but I'm sure you would "blow" them away judging by the number of times you make me scream "Oh God!" and "Jesus!" during our little get-togethers LOL. I might have to get an Annual Pass! Looking forward to seeing you again soon so please be sure to pick up another box of Magnums for me, hahaha!

    C3, my eyes and cock thank you for those pics! I agree with you that Jenn looks at least 10 times better than the UM or FIU students in that recent story. Now the Coastal Carolina cheerleaders on the other hand? Some of them look to be a significant improvement! But they are still no match for Jenntastic!

  9. #10599

    Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by Camera3  [View Original Post]
    I read that story of the three college students in South Florida asking an undercover cop 10 grand for sex. Shit!

    I got to say it, our favorite coed looks 10 times better than either of those chicks. And, as the more recent reviews show it, she is a lot of fun.

    We have been talking some time about taking some more pics, which I am always happy to do, and share them with you guys. Sorry, no face pics at her request. So, I visited, we started with some serious DFK on the couch then on with a wonderful GFE time with every letter in the alphabet including LMNOP. She put on a sexy top and panties and we shot a lot of pics. I am sharing few favorites with you. Sorry to say, the three favorites I can't share because they show that pretty face. We then got back into the date.

    If you don't know how to get in touch with her, are a SM and not a douche bag, I will share the best way with you, but expect serious screening.

    Enjoy the pics and play safe.

    C3.
    There is absolutely no flaws with Jenn. She is down right beautiful, has a absolutely smoking body and a great attitude. Screening is tough but she is definitely worth the time and roses. Just wish she was a little closer to me, but you can't have everything.

  10. #10598
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 34

    Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by SevenYearMitch  [View Original Post]
    Well I didn't think I could outdo my previous visit to Jenn with my sugar donut cock ring but after reading Swim's recent review of her with the chocolate syrup I had an idea and immediately felt my cock rise to the challenge LOL.

    I brought Jen a skimpy college logo tank top, super tight black shorts and college logo bow for her hair to wear during my dream. She looked like a smoking hot cheerleader going to a workout at the gym. And believe me when I say I gave her a big workout session!

    I also stopped at the store on the way over and bought some mini bananas, vanilla ice cream, chocolate syrup, pineapple topping, and whipped cream (the extra creamy variety). Gentlemen, please be sure you're sitting down because this is where it starts to get REALLY interesting.

    Jenn modeled her new outfit for me and after some touching and squeezing and DFK she got on her knees for some DTBBBJ to get me rock hard. She laid a big towel on...
    Another fun session!

  11. #10597

    JennCicI

    Thanks for the picture C3. I've seen Jenn a couple of times and enjoyed her company. But your pics remind me of how fine she is. It's time for another visit.

  12. #10596
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1170

    Jenn

    Quote Originally Posted by Camera3  [View Original Post]
    I read that story of the three college students in South Florida asking an undercover cop 10 grand for sex. Shit!

    I got to say it, our favorite coed looks 10 times better than either of those chicks. And, as the more recent reviews show it, she is a lot of fun.

    We have been talking some time about taking some more pics, which I am always happy to do, and share them with you guys. Sorry, no face pics at her request. So, I visited, we started with some serious DFK on the couch then on with a wonderful GFE time with every letter in the alphabet including LMNOP. She put on a sexy top and panties and we shot a lot of pics. I am sharing few favorites with you. Sorry to say, the three favorites I can't share because they show that pretty face. We then got back into the date.

    If you don't know how to get in touch with her, are a SM and not a douche bag, I will share the best way with you, but expect serious screening.

    Enjoy the pics and play safe.

    C3.
    You are absolutely correct C3, those college student have nothing on jenn. We are very fortunate to have her. I enjoy all my visits with her, I can't say I have ever had a bad or mediocre session with her.

    Play hard but play safe.

    Orlo69.

  13. #10595

    Jenn pics

    Quote Originally Posted by Camera3  [View Original Post]
    I got to say it, our favorite coed looks 10 times better than either of those chicks. And, as the more recent reviews show it, she is a lot of fun.

    C3.
    Thanks to you and her for posting these. Appreciate it. Great pictures, but I think she is prettier in person.

  14. #10594
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2464

    JennCici, everyone's favorite coed

    I read that story of the three college students in South Florida asking an undercover cop 10 grand for sex. Shit!

    I got to say it, our favorite coed looks 10 times better than either of those chicks. And, as the more recent reviews show it, she is a lot of fun.

    We have been talking some time about taking some more pics, which I am always happy to do, and share them with you guys. Sorry, no face pics at her request. So, I visited, we started with some serious DFK on the couch then on with a wonderful GFE time with every letter in the alphabet including LMNOP. She put on a sexy top and panties and we shot a lot of pics. I am sharing few favorites with you. Sorry to say, the three favorites I can't share because they show that pretty face. We then got back into the date.

    If you don't know how to get in touch with her, are a SM and not a douche bag, I will share the best way with you, but expect serious screening.

    Enjoy the pics and play safe.

    C3.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Pic 1.jpg‎   Pic 2.jpg‎   Pic 3.jpg‎   Pic 4.jpg‎  

  15. #10593
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazak  [View Original Post]
    Dallas is still around but keeps a fairly low profile. Not sure if she comes to Orlando much anymore.
    Thanks Bro.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape