Thread: Positive Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 21,076 to 21,090 of 31683
-
04-03-17 13:12 #10608Senior Member

Posts: 73Candy Apple
Had another great time with Candy Apple.
April is m. I. a. And not seeing a lot of new talent that interests me. So saved up some coin and went to see my favorite UTR.
I very rarely have multi hour sessions. But I can say the coin was definitely worth it. Total sweetheart, had a great time laughing and joking and fucking and talking and fucking. And the BBBJ head game is one of the best. This girl can suck for days. LOL. And as always, had her however I wanted. Slightly submissive and very accommodating. She told me she might be addicted to the taste of man juice (her words. LOL). I believe her. Had to pry her mouth off after she drained me of every last drop.
http://usaadultclassifieds.info/clas...han-ever-.html
-
04-03-17 10:51 #10607Senior Member

Posts: 79Jersey Girl is a legend
I could not agree more.
She is very good at all she does.
I have not seen her in a very long time but she always delivered.
Glad she is still in the game.
-
04-03-17 09:37 #10606Senior Member

Posts: 49In area
I am going to be in Orlando until around one today, if anyone can get me a number for something beautiful in the area it would be greatly appreciated.
-
04-03-17 08:06 #10605Senior Member

Posts: 288Could not agree more about JG. She is a total sweetheart that is all about her time with you!
Originally Posted by ChefInAter
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-17 22:32 #10604Senior Member

Posts: 130The ladies you are looking for are cleo or ivory or her other friend (forgot her name) . They advertise on the sister site. They have been well reviewed on the site. Good luck and have fun.
Originally Posted by MrClean
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-17 20:30 #10603Senior Member

Posts: 93Visiting soon
Hey gang, love the reports, you guys have got this shit squared away up there. I'm from Naples and I've visited your fine area a few times and your reports are always super helpful and dead on accurate. I'll be visiting your area again soon and I've got a little extra cash in my pocket this time around. I'm looking for a pair of younger spinners that will do a double for a couple of hours. I mean two girls that will play with each other and are really into it, and not just take turns with me. If anyone knows some girls like that I'd greatly appreciate it.
-
04-02-17 19:48 #10602Senior Member

Posts: 44Jersey girl
Took a nap a week or so ago and dreamt of JG. I had an incredible headache so what better person to take of this than her. This one is all woman and loves to relieve headaches. I've never had Jamie or Susan but of all the ones I have, JG is with out a doubt the very best out there. If you guys know someone better I would like to hear who. Pepsi challenge accepted. Thanks again Jersey always a great time.
86 chef.
-
04-02-17 14:31 #10601Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 654Aww thanks Sweetie
You are such a pleasure baby, I enjoy everything about you. Thank you.
Originally Posted by Max2215
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-17 00:50 #10600Senior Member

Posts: 944Thanks Jenn! You are the funnest (is that a word?) attraction in Orlando with the possible exception of Holy Land. J / k. I've never even been there but I'm sure you would "blow" them away judging by the number of times you make me scream "Oh God!" and "Jesus!" during our little get-togethers LOL. I might have to get an Annual Pass! Looking forward to seeing you again soon so please be sure to pick up another box of Magnums for me, hahaha!
Originally Posted by JennCiCi
[View Original Post]
C3, my eyes and cock thank you for those pics! I agree with you that Jenn looks at least 10 times better than the UM or FIU students in that recent story. Now the Coastal Carolina cheerleaders on the other hand? Some of them look to be a significant improvement! But they are still no match for Jenntastic!
-
04-01-17 20:22 #10599Senior Member

Posts: 264Agree
There is absolutely no flaws with Jenn. She is down right beautiful, has a absolutely smoking body and a great attitude. Screening is tough but she is definitely worth the time and roses. Just wish she was a little closer to me, but you can't have everything.
Originally Posted by Camera3
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-17 20:03 #10598Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 34Thanks!
Another fun session!
Originally Posted by SevenYearMitch
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-17 19:26 #10597Senior Member

Posts: 325JennCicI
Thanks for the picture C3. I've seen Jenn a couple of times and enjoyed her company. But your pics remind me of how fine she is. It's time for another visit.
-
04-01-17 19:25 #10596Senior Member

Posts: 1170Jenn
You are absolutely correct C3, those college student have nothing on jenn. We are very fortunate to have her. I enjoy all my visits with her, I can't say I have ever had a bad or mediocre session with her.
Originally Posted by Camera3
[View Original Post]
Play hard but play safe.
Orlo69.
-
04-01-17 19:17 #10595Senior Member

Posts: 642Jenn pics
Thanks to you and her for posting these. Appreciate it. Great pictures, but I think she is prettier in person.
Originally Posted by Camera3
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-17 19:00 #10594Senior Member

Posts: 2464JennCici, everyone's favorite coed
I read that story of the three college students in South Florida asking an undercover cop 10 grand for sex. Shit!
I got to say it, our favorite coed looks 10 times better than either of those chicks. And, as the more recent reviews show it, she is a lot of fun.
We have been talking some time about taking some more pics, which I am always happy to do, and share them with you guys. Sorry, no face pics at her request. So, I visited, we started with some serious DFK on the couch then on with a wonderful GFE time with every letter in the alphabet including LMNOP. She put on a sexy top and panties and we shot a lot of pics. I am sharing few favorites with you. Sorry to say, the three favorites I can't share because they show that pretty face. We then got back into the date.
If you don't know how to get in touch with her, are a SM and not a douche bag, I will share the best way with you, but expect serious screening.
Enjoy the pics and play safe.
C3.












Reply With Quote




