Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #32803
    Quote Originally Posted by LightSabers  [View Original Post]
    Picked her up in MP, got me with the cash and dash. She's short, with dark long hair. It was my second time dating her, this after she told me she wouldn't cash and dash the first time.
    Sorry you got burned. She's big into the upsell, even taking time out in middle of a BJ to ask for more. After my first date with she called to see if we could meet. I couldn't so she asked if I would wire the money to her. LOL.

  2. #32802

    Looks Familar

    Quote Originally Posted by TieEmTight  [View Original Post]
    I ran into my old friend Julie. She always down for a good time and it was a pleasant way to spend a rainy afternoon. Her BBBJ is awesome with plenty of suction and her ass is big and firm. And can take a serious pounding same goes for her snug twat. I will be ringing her up again soon!
    Is this the redhead spinner from Pasadena?

  3. #32801

    Ce ce on FH

    Stopped and picked up Ce Ce in the deluge on Friday. Tight mix spinner, she was hiding under an awning trying unsuccessfully stay dry. Drove to my spot and paid normal tuition for mic work. Not enthusiastic but got the job done. Would prob repeat if I saw her again and timing was right.

  4. #32800

    Julie

    Quote Originally Posted by TieEmTight  [View Original Post]
    I ran into my old friend Julie. She always down for a good time and it was a pleasant way to spend a rainy afternoon. Her BBBJ is awesome with plenty of suction and her ass is big and firm. And can take a serious pounding same goes for her snug twat. I will be ringing her up again soon!
    Does she have digits? Can you share / trade?

  5. #32799
    Quote Originally Posted by NewStarWater  [View Original Post]
    It's most likely the browser, not computer. For some reason, it does not play on Chrome for me from that site, but it does on Firefox, IE, Safari.
    Google Chrome configuration.

    Type.

    About: plugins.

    Into the address bar and press Enter.

    This will bring up a page of information about all the plug-ins currently configured within Google Chrome.

    Look for any entries in the list such as Adobe Flash Player, or Shockwave Flash and enable.

  6. #32798

    Rip-off Nikki

    Picked her up in MP, got me with the cash and dash. She's short, with dark long hair. It was my second time dating her, this after she told me she wouldn't cash and dash the first time.

  7. #32797
    Senior Member


    Posts: 228

    Has any one seen Natalie lately.

    I have not seen her out in a long time. I hope it was due to the cold, and I had hope the warm weather would bring her out of hibernation. Anybody?

  8. #32796
    Quote Originally Posted by TieEmTight  [View Original Post]
    I ran into my old friend Julie. She always down for a good time and it was a pleasant way to spend a rainy afternoon. Her BBBJ is awesome with plenty of suction and her ass is big and firm. And can take a serious pounding same goes for her snug twat. I will be ringing her up again soon!
    Haven't done that in a while. Looks like fun.

  9. #32795

    New to baltimore

    Just moved here from the west coast would really appreciate any tips on SW's and quality BP girls.

    Thanks.

  10. #32794

    Julie.

    I ran into my old friend Julie. She always down for a good time and it was a pleasant way to spend a rainy afternoon. Her BBBJ is awesome with plenty of suction and her ass is big and firm. And can take a serious pounding same goes for her snug twat. I will be ringing her up again soon!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0125_1.JPG‎   IMG_0129_1.jpg‎  

  11. #32793

    Lori

    Haven't posted anything awhile. Mainly cause I haven't been mongering alot lately. Due to LE being all over the place and girls haven't really been out much. Well any that I would be interested in seeing. So I went out latrs to watch the game. Took a criuse thru WW. To see what was out nothing. Completely dead. Until I got to millington and saw a cute little spinner on the corner. Made the scoop. First I thought it was another blonde heather, but she said her name was Lori. But she knew heather and that they lived together. Anyway she got in went to my spot. Standard fee. BBBJ. Which was awesome good tech. Moaning as she sucked and licked. Then put her on her back for some mish. Nice wet jiucy box. She was really into it. Moaning some dirty talking. Afterwards. Clean up and droppped back off. Would definely repeat. She also said they do doubles. Have to check that out.

    Be safe fellas.

  12. #32792
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1180

    Baltimore

    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    I saw Lailah last week. As always, a great time was had. She really needs to gain back some of the weight she lost. She says she used to weigh around two hundred and fifty pounds. But she is still fun and quite playful. She was excited about the new pictures being posted because she has mostly stopped picking at her face and she wanted everyone to see it.

    Lailah provides most anything you want. She has those hot DSL's and can really put them to good use. Nothing like having her look at me with her pretty eyes while she licking up the cum! All three inputs are on the menu for the asking. She still has no phone but can be found at all kinds of different hours around Wilkens, anywhere from the circle up to Payson and over as far as McHenry.
    Going to make the trip there, and thank you guys for the great posts, have miles for free flight, and rental car, just have to get the time. Will need help when I get there, keep up the good work, and thanks for the posts.

  13. #32791
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1788

    Lailah

    I saw Lailah last week. As always, a great time was had. She really needs to gain back some of the weight she lost. She says she used to weigh around two hundred and fifty pounds. But she is still fun and quite playful. She was excited about the new pictures being posted because she has mostly stopped picking at her face and she wanted everyone to see it.

    Lailah provides most anything you want. She has those hot DSL's and can really put them to good use. Nothing like having her look at me with her pretty eyes while she licking up the cum! All three inputs are on the menu for the asking. She still has no phone but can be found at all kinds of different hours around Wilkens, anywhere from the circle up to Payson and over as far as McHenry.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Lailah1.jpg‎   Lailah2.PNG‎   Lailah3.jpg‎   Lailah4.PNG‎   Lailah5.jpg‎  

    Lailah6.jpg‎   Lailah7.jpg‎   Lailah8.PNG‎   Lailah9.PNG‎   Lailah10.PNG‎  


  14. #32790

    Window Shopping Saturday Night

    WW, CB, B, and SA drive.

    A few of the same regular faces but WW had several new WSW out and about. Very young and a couple thin and about 3 athletic. Thick built.

    Everytime I circled back around, they were gone.

    Will be back hunting Sunday evening.

  15. #32789

    April

    Quote Originally Posted by PellyMason  [View Original Post]
    Cute head mistress of Conkling stabbed by date. Sweetie gone too soon.
    Word on the street the monger was on foot patrol still in the area she passed away right there in the alley very tragic she was cool I never had any problems with her. Rip.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape