Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 414 of 875 FirstFirst ... 314 364 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 464 514 ... LastLast
Results 6,196 to 6,210 of 13124
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6929
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricardo42  [View Original Post]
    Any chance this is Jen / Jeannette from a few years ago, Skinny Brunette, Possibly Spanish, really good personality, most guys on here might know exactly whom I mean. Any Photo? Thanks. Ric.
    Sorry. No picture. I don't think she is hispanic. Too pasty white.

  2. #6928

    Jenny

    Quote Originally Posted by Fffinster  [View Original Post]
    Passing through Philly today, I decided to take a detour on K. Beth didn't answer when I called the digits she gave me last time. So I wondered around a little. A block away from the sev I came across Jenny, a skinny brunette with cornrows. I stopped along side her on K and sat for a moment until she approached. A quick convo through the window, she jumped in for a ride. She is chatty and cute. We went a few blocks up and over to find a quiet place for BBBJ CIM. . 2 She offered FS at. 5, but I didn't have the time to hang long enough for another pop. I hope to see her again.
    Any chance this is Jen / Jeannette from a few years ago, Skinny Brunette, Possibly Spanish, really good personality, most guys on here might know exactly whom I mean. Any Photo? Thanks. Ric.

  3. #6927
    Quote Originally Posted by Y1211  [View Original Post]
    Any advice. Always nervous to pick up someone. I usually do west Philly. I have read up but would much rather get some digits from a qualified local if someone is willing to PM me?

    Thanks.
    Avoid stasha Jamie on the k ave by 7 11 you do not want to get rolled by her and her shadow also if it looks to good to be true it's probably a decoy be safe use your big head use common sense when mongering in a new area.

  4. #6926

    Heading to K today

    Any advice. Always nervous to pick up someone. I usually do west Philly. I have read up but would much rather get some digits from a qualified local if someone is willing to PM me?

    Thanks.

  5. #6925

    K Stroll on on HumpDay

    Haven't been put in a long time. Made the trip to the K and had a look around. This was around 1 PM. There were several options available out and about. I saw one WSW at K&A, we made eye contact and she started walking to the car while I was at the at the stop light. Unfortunately, it turned green and I had to pull off. I came back around and alas she was gone. Brunette, 5'4 ish with pink lipstick. Around a 7 on the Street scale. The picking were pretty good out there just didn't have the time to hook up. Maybe next time.

  6. #6924

    Jenny on K

    Passing through Philly today, I decided to take a detour on K. Beth didn't answer when I called the digits she gave me last time. So I wondered around a little. A block away from the sev I came across Jenny, a skinny brunette with cornrows. I stopped along side her on K and sat for a moment until she approached. A quick convo through the window, she jumped in for a ride. She is chatty and cute. We went a few blocks up and over to find a quiet place for BBBJ CIM. . 2 She offered FS at. 5, but I didn't have the time to hang long enough for another pop. I hope to see her again.

  7. #6923
    Quote Originally Posted by Tekken7  [View Original Post]
    My atf Roxanne. She got that phat ass. She always accommodating and all 3 holes are open. Fun fun.
    How do I reach to Roxane, I want to try door number 2.

  8. #6922
    Quote Originally Posted by Pickle252  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellow mongers.

    I have to admit I only scrolled back a few pages. I will be in Philadelphia soon and staying near the Pennsylvania convention center. Is there a stroll nearby? I will be flying in and most likely taxiing to hotel. I am looking to have a bit of fun while S. O. Is busy. I will be traveling on foot. Thanks for any info. I am from Detroit and have to say the photos you have shared. Your quality of SW is way better than ours. What is the average cost for BBBJ? That's really all that I will be looking for. If AMP is better please advise. I generally hit the strolls at home in my car, but every now and then muster up. The courage to go on foot and hit an ally for some fun. I also like the AMP scene, in Detroit $140 gets one hour with FS msog. What are rates in Philly. Thanks in advance. Pick.
    The rates for FS massage in Philly is usually 1.6 for an hour and there's plenty parlor around the convention center. If you're looking for SW, just take a drive up and down Kensington Ave.

  9. #6921

    Roxanne

    My atf Roxanne. She got that phat ass. She always accommodating and all 3 holes are open. Fun fun.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails FB_IMG_1490714365748.jpg‎   FB_IMG_1490714356433.jpg‎   FB_IMG_1490714294081.jpg‎   FB_IMG_1490714154128.jpg‎  

  10. #6920
    Quote Originally Posted by KStreetWatcher  [View Original Post]
    Whatever came of Flossie? I haven't heard a peep about her since she was first reported on.

    KSW.
    She got snatched up by LEO's in Nov. Last year I looked her up (by name) she is in a inpatient program she got court in April so she won't be back anytime soon if at all.

  11. #6919
    Quote Originally Posted by KStreetWatcher  [View Original Post]
    Whatever came of Flossie? I haven't heard a peep about her since she was first reported on.

    KSW.
    Her shadow bf whatever she probably met a mongner who is feeding her habit and she left the shadow for the guy with the steaks in the freezer LOL.

  12. #6918

    Coming to town soon

    Hey fellow mongers.

    I have to admit I only scrolled back a few pages. I will be in Philadelphia soon and staying near the Pennsylvania convention center. Is there a stroll nearby? I will be flying in and most likely taxiing to hotel. I am looking to have a bit of fun while S. O. Is busy. I will be traveling on foot. Thanks for any info. I am from Detroit and have to say the photos you have shared. Your quality of SW is way better than ours. What is the average cost for BBBJ? That's really all that I will be looking for. If AMP is better please advise. I generally hit the strolls at home in my car, but every now and then muster up. The courage to go on foot and hit an ally for some fun. I also like the AMP scene, in Detroit $140 gets one hour with FS msog. What are rates in Philly. Thanks in advance. Pick.

  13. #6917

    Re: Flossie

    She was on of my favorite girls on a stroll, one day her phone just went to voicemail and later on got disconnected. Have not seen her for almost 4 months already.

  14. #6916

    Flossie

    Whatever came of Flossie? I haven't heard a peep about her since she was first reported on.

    KSW.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails P_20161010_114442_1.jpg‎  

  15. #6915

    Angela / Lena

    Ok so here it is straight from the horses mouth. This should put all the questions and curiosity to rest. I know there are a few different versions of what happened to her. Let me assure one and all this version is Gospel.

    Thursday evening I spoke with Angela. As another monger had also said she is alive and well home in Allentown. She said she has 9 months clean and has given up the street life. Good for her.

    She is also working and has a regular boyfriend. He is also recovering and has 19 months clean. We chatted for quite a while and she really seems happy and focused on the things she needs to do to maintain her sobriety. I wish her all the luck and support on this part of her journey. I know many here also have the same wishes for her. Although in the interest of her privacy I cannot say where or how I found her. I would be willing to relay any messages to her and if she is so inclined she will make contact with those she wishes. Sometimes we have really good days. This was one and I wanted to share it with you. Me, I'm just an 'OL Gator.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape