Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 21,826 to 21,840 of 43527
-
03-30-17 11:35 #21702Senior Member

Posts: 91Boylston
I had a dream I visited this place yesterday night.
http://boston.backpage.com/Therapeut...-9888/37899471
I was welcomed by a 30 something average asian that escorted me to the massage place. I did 30 min for $.45.
It was a nice massage. After 20 min the flip and she asked if I wanted to be happy. I said ok. Plus $.4.
She did a good massage and an ok HE. Worth repeat if you are there 80% for the massage and 20% to leave happy.
-
03-30-17 10:42 #21701Senior Member

Posts: 149Odd new expierience upsell
I went to a private newton whom I see regularly and have reported on here before. She used something called a hot octopuss on me which is essentially a turbo charged vibrator. I guess she is selling them now. It was intense and I'm still unsure if I would prefer her usual. She has raised her rates and is struggling through wear and tear maybe that's why the tool. Anyone else had a provider user a tool on them?
-
03-30-17 09:57 #21700Senior Member

Posts: 93Try putting the number on her ad into Facebook.
Originally Posted by Spaz2580
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-17 01:49 #21699Senior Member

Posts: 889Ewww (towels. Linens).
Originally Posted by CleoBos
[View Original Post]
You should have asked for 30-35 back, saying this is how it works where you're from.
-
03-30-17 00:10 #21698Senior Member

Posts: 83Pretty sure she will once she notice a massage isn't just a massage anymore and money is not at ends meet then force to find other profession
Originally Posted by BigHead
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-17 21:23 #21697Senior Member

Posts: 752Legit until
If she wants to make a living she will flip.
Originally Posted by Spaz2580
[View Original Post]
-BH.
-
03-29-17 19:20 #21696Senior Member

Posts: 70224 Tremont St
Checked out this place with phone number ending 6462.
This is located in an old apartment building without any signs. Once you are the door, you have to call the number and someone will come open the door. The place is in a tiny room with a massage table and a makeshift bed made out of futon. Looks dirty, unkempt and a typical Chinese place irrespective of the ad saying its Japanese. On walking in, was asked to pay. 6 immediately for an hour. Got onto the table and a no-oil rub started and lasted for a max of 10 minutes mixed with some soft touches. The girl was 30 something Chinese but good looking. After the 15 minutes mark was asked to turnover and was asked if I want to FS for $. I declined and was offered HJ for 60. The haggle started but I stayed firm for 40. She agreed but asked me to pay immediately. Some UTC action on top was allowed. Note that the towels and linens are not changed but reused. I was out in 25 minutes. On asking what happened to the hour, she said that's how it works there.
http://boston.backpage.com/WomenSeek...-6462/37922809
-
03-29-17 15:32 #21695Regular Member

Posts: 12Tall mature blonde in Norwood
Anyone see the tall thin blonde (40's) who had an office in a white building near Norwood center. First name A.
Lost contact info and she's no longer in that space. Legit massage that transitioned into BBBJ. An excellent one at that.
Also missing Maria from Peabody. Fiesty little droopy breast spinner.
-
03-29-17 13:42 #21694Senior Member

Posts: 537Legit?
Was wondering how you know her name and able to find her on FB? Her ad doesn't show any full name. I figured with a pic posted like that and with the big boobs that a HE would be possible. The bait is out there too bad if it's only legit.
Originally Posted by MarriedTom
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-17 13:37 #21693Senior Member

Posts: 537H&g
Went once and got a girl that I had recently at 1080. So left happy. Returned 2 weeks later and a different provider asked if I had called. I said no and she said they were busy. I left. I called a week later and no answer. Visited another time and it was closed. So not sure what's going on there. But seems like a place for HE. IMHO.
Originally Posted by TBone1970
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-17 11:59 #21692Senior Member

Posts: 149H * G West wood
Has anyone had any luck there? I left unhappy twice but had the same girl?
-
03-29-17 11:32 #21691Senior Member

Posts: 49Legit massage, no extras.
Originally Posted by TBone1970
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-17 10:58 #21690Regular Member

Posts: 24IMO there were a few factors playing into why she was lenient with me. First, during the entire session I was very complimentary of her and thanked her consistently for the service. She said I was a gentleman and humble which she appreciated. Second factor. She mentioned I was her first customer of the day. I think that helped because she wasn't annoyed by a potential asshole ruining her mood for the day. Third factor. Which is complete bs but I'm selling it to myself. She found me pleasant as far as looks and overall attitude which led her not to be disgruntled.
Originally Posted by HappyDave
[View Original Post]
I tried searching the RI thread for reviews on 'Michelle' the blonde beaut I mentioned earlier but with no success. If you could reply back or send me a pm with your experience so that I can decide if it's worth the trip back that would be great.
Thanks!
-
03-29-17 08:23 #21689Senior Member

Posts: 2121The blond sounds like Michelle that I and another reviewed in the RI forum. Your lucky she took the tip well. . 8 for a hand job is the lowest I have gotten there and it's not often. Standard is 1. 0 nude HJ, 1. 2 no and 1. 4 FS though some want 1. 2 or 1. 4 for hi or FS, usually the hot ones and they know it, but they also deliver a great performance. Had HAPPY once, pre negotiations 1. 0 hi with less then acceptable performance. One little spinner with a slightly older face Mina asked for full rate but did an outstanding job.
Originally Posted by LuckyDustyNed
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-17 03:19 #21688Senior Member

Posts: 83I went here and got caught by one of my co worker who lives a few apartment down, weird moment what are the odds of that
.
Originally Posted by TheIceGuy
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





