Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #32722

    Dee was one of the best out there

    Quote Originally Posted by BigCoolie  [View Original Post]
    Maybe it is just me, but I have not been able to reach any regulars via phone.

    As I strolled through the neighborhood, I ran into Dee. There was not much out. We went back to that Persian SW house, I forgot her name. Dee was nice and reliable, so I left satisfied. However, we walked in on two people shooting up. An older lady with swollen feet and open wounds all over her feet and ankles. I was impressed that she could stand. Maybe I am getting too old for this, I believe that witnessing these addictions are finally getting to me. Baltimore streets: Beautiful, cheap, reliable, and horrifying.

    I am still searching to find two or three regulars, but I may plan another hiatus from this hobby. I can finally try to see how long NiteTimer's videos will keep me occupied. He always find the good ones.

    Finally, does anyone know Dee's age?
    I did not see many of the regulars and if I did they were not around long or really fucked up. The last few days the girls complained about not making any money. Anna (persian) was out for a few hours and when I talked to her up she was too sick to really do anything. She was really great about it though and did not try to rip me off.

    Heaven decided to drag a chair out to the circle and sit for a while. Megan joined her but she was really out of it and barely recognizable. Tiny was walking with her boyfriend until she later decided to find a remote spot by the circle to stand. Layla had her pants pulled up so far, at first I thought it was a dude trying to tuck and hide.

    Jessica from Va was out later in the evening. She seemed pretty straight and was nice to talk to and the skills were great.

    You are so right though. Baltimore is some of thee best streets anywhere. You can get true blondes, redheads, black, white, middle eastern, Latina but you also get rats running around at night, shootings, heavy addiction, rumors of the bug, ripoffs, and pregnant ladies (saw a BSW who looked a few months on payson).

  2. #32721
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1370

    Head Doctor Report

    I have been having a problem finding a good "head doctor" on the loops. Though I have a few that is still active, it seems so hard to catch-up with them most of the time because they Don't Have Digits!

    1. Krystal- the one that dresses like a boy with the war marks. Personally my no1 for a GFE BBBJ. She takes her time without complaint and really gets into it and will catch every Drop. . She makes my toes curl. 9/10.
    2. Bridgette- a little long in the tooth but she knows how to work a "Johnson". Another one who really gets into it. 8/9.
    3. SW Idol Crystal- I haven't been with her in a minute. I've seen her out and about but she's carrying a few too many extra.
    Pounds for me. But she knew her way around a "skin flute". If anyone has expierenced her lately; please hit
    me up with a report. A great BBBJ can make me not think at alll about her weight. LOL. Solid 8.
    4. Redhead Erica- if you can catch her in the right frame of mind; you got a winner. Solid 8.
    5. Little Nicole- small in stature but big on service. She has great technique, especially if she likes you; she will go the extra mile.
    If she like you. Solid 8.
    6. PAWG Heather (curly hair) - almost forgot about her. I dealt with her for years off and on but her service is on point.
    She can get "business like" , but for the most part she's reliable to get the job done. Solid 8. A 9
    good day.
    7. Carie (care bear) - another one that's long in the tooth, but in a pinch; she will definately get the job done. A veteran. Solid 8.
    8. Redhead Nicole- when you can catch her. She won't disappoint. She wants to get the job done. Solid 8. Sometimes 9.
    9. Nikki- can't forget her skill-set. She can be off the chain great with her service sometimes. Solid 8. Sometimes 9.
    10. Ellie- don't know if she's still in the game, but she should be at the top of this list. She really enjoyed her work. 9/10.

    For some reason these girls just didn't get me to the promise land for whatever reason: Leylah, Heaven, Natalie, Anna "Arab Kandi", Liz.
    Haven't had the opportunity yet with: "Tiny" Amber, Monica, Denise the beast, or the "Queen" Renee yet.

    RIP- Tasha.

    Please chime in. Peace.

  3. #32720

    Dee is in her 40's?

    Maybe it is just me, but I have not been able to reach any regulars via phone.

    As I strolled through the neighborhood, I ran into Dee. There was not much out. We went back to that Persian SW house, I forgot her name. Dee was nice and reliable, so I left satisfied. However, we walked in on two people shooting up. An older lady with swollen feet and open wounds all over her feet and ankles. I was impressed that she could stand. Maybe I am getting too old for this, I believe that witnessing these addictions are finally getting to me. Baltimore streets: Beautiful, cheap, reliable, and horrifying.

    I am still searching to find two or three regulars, but I may plan another hiatus from this hobby. I can finally try to see how long NiteTimer's videos will keep me occupied. He always find the good ones.

    Finally, does anyone know Dee's age?

  4. #32719
    Quote Originally Posted by CowboysFan  [View Original Post]
    I'm not in contact with her. I didn't know her Facebook was active? I haven't seen her on the stroll in over a year at least. Any recent pics? Based on that report, I'd make sure to never take her to a hotel. I could see her doing that to end the date quick. She once quoted me services in her room then switched it up and shorted me. Never got me again for more then standard rates with tip. Thanks for sharing!
    I downloaded this one from her fuckbook, I think that's the most recent she has uploaded, you can see some of those extra pounds from jail are in that booty.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 16422433_1506250172718411_964279868218636623_o.jpg‎  

  5. #32718
    Quote Originally Posted by SlimPickins123  [View Original Post]
    Can only go by my experience and what others have messaged me about two robbed and the rest said $ amount changed and house has been visited a few times by UNC LEO for other reasons. Just putting out the warning enter at your own risk. My spider senses told me it was a set up once I got there so I told them my money was in the car and left. Happy hunting.
    I just date Krystal. All good and no bad shyt. Actually her room mate Amanda wants me. Thinking of going back over for round two.

  6. #32717

    Krystal

    Quote Originally Posted by Tbroi2  [View Original Post]
    Like? Cause I went to see her and no problems. There is another girl there named Amanda. I've had them both.

    raBBit
    Can only go by my experience and what others have messaged me about two robbed and the rest said $ amount changed and house has been visited a few times by UNC LEO for other reasons. Just putting out the warning enter at your own risk. My spider senses told me it was a set up once I got there so I told them my money was in the car and left. Happy hunting.

  7. #32716
    Anyone picked the small younger looking blonde on fairhaven? Looks new to the street.

  8. #32715

    re: Bad things with Krystal

    Quote Originally Posted by SlimPickins123  [View Original Post]
    I have gotten quite a few PM'S since I posted this. Lots of people have told me of bad things happening with this one so I'm just passing the message on. Happy hunting.
    Like? Cause I went to see her and no problems. There is another girl there named Amanda. I've had them both.

    raBBit

  9. #32714

    Krystal

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveStone123  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the heads up. I was about to visit her.

    Be safe.
    I have gotten quite a few PM'S since I posted this. Lots of people have told me of bad things happening with this one so I'm just passing the message on. Happy hunting.

  10. #32713

    Re Care Bear

    I forgot her name but she said she goes by Care Bear as well. I met her some time last week w / w. She's 5'5, blonde, short-kind of curly hair, 140 lbs. I didn't try the whole thing but she does good job at polishing the mic. Wet and good suction. Standard rates. She has digits. Senior members only.

  11. #32712
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1788

    Kandii

    Kandii is available for your entertainment pleasure. She's using her 4629 number. Give her a call.

  12. #32711

    Cocktails

    Quote Originally Posted by Jpk5500  [View Original Post]
    Would appreciate if someone could give me the guy who has the cocktails. Thanks, message my inbox.
    Try this http://posting.baltimore.backpage.co...865af5486b836b.

    Regards,

    X.

  13. #32710
    Quote Originally Posted by SlimPickins123  [View Original Post]
    Warning waste of time and you risk getting robbed. Someone messaged me when I put up a post asking about her and I didn't listen to the advise so I'm putting it out there.
    http://baltimore.backpage.com/MenSeekWomen/sexy-single-white-female-available-now-4437841379/20249218
    Thanks for the heads up. I was about to visit her.

    Be safe.

  14. #32709
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1788

    Another Sam at the circle

    I called Sam yesterday and we met up shortly afterward. Man, a date with this girl is always one of the best I've ever had. She's tall with a great body, long brown hair with a little bit of blonde in it and her makeup is always perfect and she's always well dressed. Definitely doesn't look the part of a SW. Perfect teeth and a great smile along with a very nice personality make her the perfect package.

    Sam is open to anything you want to do. She loves having her boobs and her ass squeezed hard. Lots of kissing and fooling around. She enjoys anal when she's laying on her stomach, and seems to enjoy everything she does. Loads of attention to the boys with rimming thrown in for good measure, and is good with cumming on her face or swallowing.

    She's only been using her medication this time since about November but you can see the bruising from where she does it. Like Kiara, it's a shame that she marking up that beautiful body. She let me take a load of pictures but won't let me post them. She avoids standing around the circle but says she occasionally has to, usually on weekends.

  15. #32708

    Cocktail

    Would appreciate if someone could give me the guy who has the cocktails. Thanks, message my inbox.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape