Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16279

    GiGi

    I was contacted by my old friend Liz Marie Tues, she told me she would be out and about and we agreed to meet up around 7 7:30 but no partixular place, that she would be walking that's all. I was headed south and spotted her walking the same direction in front of the range and Palace, she did not see me as I turned right. As I was turning I hear beep beep behind me and see another monger stop in front of her. She hopped in and I was kinda pissed.

    My travel time is always limited so I started headed home and saw a thin WSW wearing knee high boots black spandex and a white and black dress looking top. Short hair. She hopped in and said she was GiGi. I smile and said I've heard of you, she replied so so you want my famous Gigi blowjob? I said yup and started driving.

    She asked for 40 and after negotiating down she had a few Choice words about the forum and C5 and pricing. I laughed and said it is what is is. (She blames you C5).

    BBBJCIM was great and wet, drool all down my ass crack and all. Dropped her off and went on my way.

  2. #16278

    Not Snowflake

    Quote Originally Posted by MrTeddyBear  [View Original Post]
    Not sure if that is her or someone using the pics but at $$ for a hour. I think I'll pass on that.
    Edit* so I googled the number and do my not so much surprise....drum roll... def not her.
    I'm glad you were able to let others know that it isn't the real Snowflake. But even if it was her, there's absolutely no way I'm paying that much when I could see her on the trail for a Jackson at most. Another desperate bum scamming someone's pics trying to bait and switch unsuspecting mongers I guess, what a shame. Thanks for the intel Mr. TB, the forum appreciates it.

  3. #16277
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    200 buck's an hour?

    Quote Originally Posted by MrTeddyBear  [View Original Post]
    Not sure if that is her or someone using the pics but at $$ for a hour. I think I'll pass on that.
    Edit* so I googled the number and do my not so much surprise....drum roll... def not her.
    Wow! The REAL SnowFlake can be had on the trail for much less.

    C5.

  4. #16276

    Not SF!

    Quote Originally Posted by MrTeddyBear  [View Original Post]
    Not sure if that is her or someone using the pics but at $$ for a hour. I think I'll pass on that.
    Edit* so I googled the number and do my not so much surprise....drum roll... def not her.
    Doesn't act like her in text. SF knows me. This one didn't. Careful.

  5. #16275

    Imposter?

    Quote Originally Posted by LucBelaire  [View Original Post]
    I see Miss Snowflake has found her way onto the BP scene (unless someone is just using the pics that C5 had posted of her awhile ago). I just think it's funny with the "new to all this" talk LOL. She's been around for a good while, I've seen her quite a few times a year or so ago, even back when her hygiene wasn't the best. C5 has reported about her, and it seems like she has cleaned up a bit. I'm not sure what she's trying to charge but they usually like to upsell once they get on BP, so if I decide to find her, I'll stick to roaming the trail.

    http://orlando.backpage.com/WomenSee...o-hot/18691143
    Not sure if that is her or someone using the pics but at $$ for a hour. I think I'll pass on that.
    Edit* so I googled the number and do my not so much surprise....drum roll... def not her.

  6. #16274

    Estee

    Quote Originally Posted by LucBelaire  [View Original Post]
    What area of the trail did you find her at? BP doesn't show anything under that name but I'll keep looking.
    Around Sam's past 528. I have digits for other digits PM me.

  7. #16273

    Candy vacation

    Was browsing the Lockhart thread and saw where A2 deleted a lockup post and it made me wonder, so I looked at our local glamour shots and low and behold there was a very popular girl with all kinds of candy possession charges, nothing else but can you imagine getting caught up in that if she was in your car? Another popular girl approached me for a light at the Wawa by the wheel in the sky (Not the trail) in broad daylight yesterday, she doesn't know me but I have seen her out a lot and pics on here, she looked like death warmed over as usual, then went back to a car with some guy about 2 spots away from where I was smoking, got on her phone and started yelling at the person on the other end, you just drove past me I am on the other side, she quietened it down and then went and got in the back of a car that just parked, original guy she was with started looking like an ostrich in every direction while the candy deal went down, after about 3 minutes she went back to ostrich boy's car and both cars drove away, shit's getting out of hand, just sayin. SS96 out.

  8. #16272
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    SnowFlake

    Quote Originally Posted by LucBelaire  [View Original Post]
    I see Miss Snowflake has found her way onto the BP scene (unless someone is just using the pics that C5 had posted of her awhile ago). I just think it's funny with the "new to all this" talk LOL. She's been around for a good while, I've seen her quite a few times a year or so ago, even back when her hygiene wasn't the best. C5 has reported about her, and it seems like she has cleaned up a bit. I'm not sure what she's trying to charge but they usually like to upsell once they get on BP, so if I decide to find her, I'll stick to roaming the trail.

    http://orlando.backpage.com/WomenSee...o-hot/18691143
    Very interesting! LOL! Yes those are my pics! Agreed, someone possibly swiped them off this site and created that BP ad. I highly doubt she is working BP. Paradise Trail by the strip club is her spot and has been for years. I'll try and find out more info about that ad.

    C5.

  9. #16271
    Quote Originally Posted by LucBelaire  [View Original Post]
    I see Miss Snowflake has found her way onto the BP scene (unless someone is just using the pics that C5 had posted of her awhile ago). I just think it's funny with the "new to all this" talk LOL. She's been around for a good while, I've seen her quite a few times a year or so ago, even back when her hygiene wasn't the best. C5 has reported about her, and it seems like she has cleaned up a bit. I'm not sure what she's trying to charge but they usually like to upsell once they get on BP, so if I decide to find her, I'll stick to roaming the trail.

    http://orlando.backpage.com/WomenSee...o-hot/18691143
    I just heard from her. She wants 150 hh and 200 hr. LOL.

  10. #16270

    Kim aka Snowflake

    I see Miss Snowflake has found her way onto the BP scene (unless someone is just using the pics that C5 had posted of her awhile ago). I just think it's funny with the "new to all this" talk LOL. She's been around for a good while, I've seen her quite a few times a year or so ago, even back when her hygiene wasn't the best. C5 has reported about her, and it seems like she has cleaned up a bit. I'm not sure what she's trying to charge but they usually like to upsell once they get on BP, so if I decide to find her, I'll stick to roaming the trail.

    http://orlando.backpage.com/WomenSee...o-hot/18691143

  11. #16269

    Estee

    Quote Originally Posted by TrailGod  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream with HSW Estee. Said she's a BP girl and wanted 40 for BBBJ and 60 for FS. Told her I'll pass and she settled for 20 for BBBJ and told me I'll be back for more but I need to have 40. (yeah, ok) anyway kevon has competition now. Estee's dt skills was on point. However I would never give up more than 20 for that. Guys like c5 said stick to your guns and don't over pay. What one chick isn't willing to do, another one will.
    What area of the trail did you find her at? BP doesn't show anything under that name but I'll keep looking.

  12. #16268

    Brianna

    Quote Originally Posted by TrailMaestro  [View Original Post]
    After my experience with Estee, I was exhausted and heading back home when I saw this PAWG coming from the Sunoco in the old Q. The little head won and here came the you. I went for the scoop and as soon as she got in, I realized that it was my friend Brianna. She told me that she just got back to Otown that Monday from Cali. I was really happy to see her again and I was not mad at myself for making the scoop. At the scene of the crime, I hit that pussy K9 style. The view of that big ass and her shaking that ass while I was pumping made the experience very good. This girl has a big ass and the thought of that ass is making me hard already. It took me a little while to finish as it was my second round but she didn't complain and took it like a champ. The only issue with her is that everything is wrapped.
    What was the damage for this one if you don't mind sharing that info? That ass though!

  13. #16267

    Ashley Bella Saint

    Reports had her being near the new quad for awhile, but I found her near 43rd around 9 pm or so Tuesday night. Said she's back in this area for now, so if you're looking for her, she should be around there. Oh and same great service as expected.

  14. #16266

    More info

    Quote Originally Posted by TrailMaestro  [View Original Post]
    After my experience with Estee, I was exhausted and heading back home when I saw this PAWG coming from the Sunoco in the old Q. The little head won and here came the you. I went for the scoop and as soon as she got in, I realized that it was my friend Brianna. She told me that she just got back to Otown that Monday from Cali. I was really happy to see her again and I was not mad at myself for making the scoop. At the scene of the crime, I hit that pussy K9 style. The view of that big ass and her shaking that ass while I was pumping made the experience very good. This girl has a big ass and the thought of that ass is making me hard already. It took me a little while to finish as it was my second round but she didn't complain and took it like a champ. The only issue with her is that everything is wrapped.
    Digits and rates please?

  15. #16265
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Sykee on Paradise Trail

    Quote Originally Posted by Electrian  [View Original Post]
    Saw Skyee for the first time today. Well worth the trip. As good as advertised.
    She's called magic mouth for a reason boys!

    C5.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape