Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4981

    What about Meadow or Miley. Anybody?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigg2003  [View Original Post]
    Did she ever resurface? Just curious.
    Has anybody seen Meadow or Miley?

    Have they resurfaced anywhere?

    Also, does anybody know anything about these women? Thank you in advance for any information.

    https://www.eros.com/georgia/atlanta...5355.htm?cat=1

    https://www.eros.com/georgia/atlanta...tm?cat=1&avs=1

    Please PM me if you have any details.

    Thank you.

  2. #4980
    Quote Originally Posted by Russell69  [View Original Post]
    Been wanting to see Mandy but couldn't get our schedules to line up. Senior Member recommended Rebecca and sir eglad I saw her.

    Txt her and directed me to notel and just glad it was in the afternoon.

    After calling her she txt me the room number.

    She opened the door and greeted me with a light kiss.

    We started getting undressed and she started with BBBJ.

    Good suction and hand motion. After a few minutes told her I have to be be inside. Suited up and started with missionary then went through several positions finally ending back in missionary to completion.

    She takes directions well and very open minded. Will see her again when she's back in town.

    Originally scheduled for 30 minutes $. 25 but stayed for 2 pops in the hour $$.
    Had things set up yesterday for 8. Checked with her around 7:30 and she said we were good but running a few minutes late, text again and she directed me to hotel but apologized for having to make a quick phone call around 8:10. Gave her as. Much time as I could, (More than I normally would) but never heard back from her, left around 8:30. I will try again because. Of all the great reviews. Hopefully catch her before she leaves town again.

  3. #4979

    Good Gawd

    Quote Originally Posted by NuGuy36  [View Original Post]
    Here ya go! Enjoy!
    There is Hairy, and then there is HAIRY. That's one that will give you PTSD!

  4. #4978

    Rebecca

    Been wanting to see Mandy but couldn't get our schedules to line up. Senior Member recommended Rebecca and sir eglad I saw her.

    Txt her and directed me to notel and just glad it was in the afternoon.

    After calling her she txt me the room number.

    She opened the door and greeted me with a light kiss.

    We started getting undressed and she started with BBBJ.

    Good suction and hand motion. After a few minutes told her I have to be be inside. Suited up and started with missionary then went through several positions finally ending back in missionary to completion.

    She takes directions well and very open minded. Will see her again when she's back in town.

    Originally scheduled for 30 minutes $. 25 but stayed for 2 pops in the hour $$.

  5. #4977

    From a friend who knows her well.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigg2003  [View Original Post]
    Did she ever resurface? Just curious.
    She has moved back north, he didn't know if she was planning to return or not.

  6. #4976

    Zoey Quinn

    Did she ever resurface? Just curious.

  7. #4975

    Agencies

    Quote Originally Posted by Visuman  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if the agencies that went dark are planning on coming back sometime? I realize some hate 'them and some of you like them, but I'm not asking about that.
    Some already have. If you browse the Atlanta Ads board on that other site you will see a few "independents".

  8. #4974
    I am pretty sure that is what sasquatch looks like! Looking mighty squatchie there!

    Quote Originally Posted by NuGuy36  [View Original Post]
    Here ya go! Enjoy!

  9. #4973
    Oh my god. If you didn't fall in you would get suffocated in all the brush.

    Quote Originally Posted by NuGuy36  [View Original Post]
    Here ya go! Enjoy!

  10. #4972

    Hairy and Big

    Quote Originally Posted by NuGuy36  [View Original Post]
    Here ya go! Enjoy!
    Hairy is the least of worries on this.

  11. #4971
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1862

    Hairy Pussy

    Quote Originally Posted by Vinnings042  [View Original Post]
    Any providers with the natural look?
    Here ya go! Enjoy!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0307.JPG‎  

  12. #4970

    Agencies

    Anyone know if the agencies that went dark are planning on coming back sometime? I realize some hate 'them and some of you like them, but I'm not asking about that.

  13. #4969
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by GoneForGood97  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, those were the old Gold Club rates. Guess she figures people will still pay them and she gets to keep all of it instead of kicking $100 back to the Club. Like I said, I never saw Oliva / Cassandra, but most every girl I saw there was full GFE, so assuming she is, then the rates may be justified.
    Is that Cocktails and Conversation for $150 just that? A social meeting?

  14. #4968

    Torie Dylan from Atlantaplaygirls

    Has anybody seen Torie Dylan from Atlantaplaygirls? I tried to find review about her but only old reviews are available.

  15. #4967
    Quote Originally Posted by AtlHobbyist67  [View Original Post]
    She's thinking she's high class. To each their own I guess.

    http://applescandy143.wixsite.com/ca...hedule-booking
    Yeah, those were the old Gold Club rates. Guess she figures people will still pay them and she gets to keep all of it instead of kicking $100 back to the Club. Like I said, I never saw Oliva / Cassandra, but most every girl I saw there was full GFE, so assuming she is, then the rates may be justified.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape