Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8445

    Vivian video

    Quote Originally Posted by Dllmpb06  [View Original Post]
    On Saturday I seen this older yet sensually attractive older women Vivian. I caught a video of hers she posted and decided to give her a try. I'm very new to all this. I will have to say she gave a decent massage and THE most amazing HJ. She is very much into talking dirty while giving HJ and was well worth the visit. I will be a regular for sure. I was allowed to roam and enjoyed my time.
    http://detroit.backpage.com/Therapeu...i-a-n/28194830

    It's funny her video mentions "I will work my magic at least for one hour" but the post has HH and 45 min rates. Heh Hey I might check her out I'm over by there at work. Also in the future if you could please include the link to BP posting and how much you $paid for the rates.

  2. #8444

    Monroe St. In Dearborn

    Just stopped by this morning, was hoping to see my usual provider Lucy but she was not available. Ended up with Sasha. Not as good of a massage as Lucy but it was decent enough. Same amount of teasing and a lot of "you like that baby" and "How's that sweety" kind of thing. On the flip started out with my dude covered by the towel but when I started rubbing her ass she got the hint and started playing with the boys and their older brother. When she really started the HJ she put her head close and put her ass right in my face so I could get a nice grab at them. Came relatively quickly (that's how I roll) and she continued with a massage of my arms, legs etc. While doing my arms she was talking about how handsome I was without my glasses. Not sure if she says that to everybody or if that's a signal that more is available for me but will definitely try to find out next time. As usual $60 for the hour and $40 tip. Also commented several times about how soft my hands are (LOL). Hey I'm a white-collar worker man, I can't help it!

    Stay safe fellas.

  3. #8443

    Non-asian spas

    There are a couple of non-franchise massage spas (not chiropractor or nail salon type) up where I'm at northern Oakland county. They don't advertise on BP. I'm just wondering how likely it is, or if anyone has ever been able to leave happy at these type of non-asian small businesses? I know probably if it says therapeutic then forget it but was wondering if anyone was able to pull it off, pun intended.

    http://www.massagespalakeorion.com/

    http://harmonyholistic.massagetherapy.com/

  4. #8442

    Lucy Dearborn

    Made my first visit- younger slim ladies. Early 30's, decent English. Need massage so signed up for the hour with Lucy.

    Base on review I believe I saw Lucy, but she said her name was Mimi. Same tight shirt and cut off jean shorts. Light to OK massage. Not very talkative, when tried to feel on her legs she jumped a little and moved away. My boy was up, but nothing was offered, maybe because I was new or maybe she didn't care to help me. May repeat, but not anytime soon.

    Sasha was more talkative than Lucy or Mimi because I could hear her through the walls. I also heard her go in / out of the room to answer calls and ask customers to return another time because they were busy.

  5. #8441

    Traditional Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by FlipFan  [View Original Post]
    New spa opened in my area. I will TOFTT in week or so but wondered if anyone has been there already?

    http://detroit.backpage.com/Therapeu...-9402/29010206
    It is near me as well. Did a drive by over the weekend and shades all over the windows and door so no way to see inside. I'm not sure if that is a good sign or not.

    The open sign was not lit up even though it was only about 8 pm at night. Decided not to try it out. If you do go, please let us know or PM me and I will do the same.

  6. #8440

    Vivian

    On Saturday I seen this older yet sensually attractive older women Vivian. I caught a video of hers she posted and decided to give her a try. I'm very new to all this. I will have to say she gave a decent massage and THE most amazing HJ. She is very much into talking dirty while giving HJ and was well worth the visit. I will be a regular for sure. I was allowed to roam and enjoyed my time.

  7. #8439

    Westland

    http://detroit.backpage.com/Therapeu...p-too/29097678

    Anyone go see this chick? She's claiming $100 an hour. Feel free to pm me.

  8. #8438
    Quote Originally Posted by HbKid456  [View Original Post]
    I was actually wondering the same due to no recent reports. Did you end up going today?
    No I didn't go. Looking for younger talent with no luck yet. Any suggestions?

  9. #8437

    Mulan

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveHarris109  [View Original Post]
    http://detroit.backpage.com/Therapeu...-3572/16440082

    Has anyone ever been to Mulan massage? Seems legit, but they.

    Advertise a free shower massage so there's always hope. But.

    I just find it hard to believe a place with extras would exist in.

    Novi.

    Good hunting.
    I have tried most of the Mulan locations, and you are correct, they are all legit. No extras to be had. They do however provide a great massage.

  10. #8436
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveHarris109  [View Original Post]
    http://detroit.backpage.com/Therapeu...-3572/16440082

    Has anyone ever been to Mulan massage? Seems legit, but they.

    Advertise a free shower massage so there's always hope. But.

    I just find it hard to believe a place with extras would exist in.

    Novi.

    Good hunting.
    Went here twice thinking the first time I was unfortunate. Nothing here not even a decent massage.

  11. #8435

    Fantastic touch on hayes

    Has anyone recieved any extras for $ at this spa? I have an appointment next Wednesday and I'm as green as they come at this.

  12. #8434

    What does it mean?

    Quote Originally Posted by HbKid456  [View Original Post]
    http://detroit.backpage.com/Therapeu...pass /28171796

    As soon as I seen the pictures, my tranny radar lit up. Just has that look to me. The ad also says "Act and Pass", meaning acts and passes as a girl. Previous ads from other cities are in TS sections, and also mention his / her 10 inches.

    Is it a real ad? Possibly. I say you toftt and report back LOL.
    I think act and pass stands for Active and Passive. Do you want to pitch or catch.

  13. #8433

    Stacey massage in a hotel

    Tried to hook up with stacey at 4 (ad says she's available until 6 pm) and she said she had to go to her night job soon. I was bummed because I was pondering on that one for awhile. Any experience with her? 80 hhr or 120 VIP hhr. I hope that includes something up close and personal!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails stacey.jpg‎  

  14. #8432

    Legit

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveHarris109  [View Original Post]
    http://detroit.backpage.com/Therapeu...-3572/16440082

    Has anyone ever been to Mulan massage? Seems legit, but they.

    Advertise a free shower massage so there's always hope. But.

    I just find it hard to believe a place with extras would exist in.

    Novi.

    Good hunting.
    Went there over a year ago. They gave table shower after massage, but I couldn't get any extras at all when I went.

  15. #8431

    Cindy on Rochester

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon630  [View Original Post]
    1. 6 I'm ashamed to say. Happy ending, but no FS or even a BJ. She was talking slide and she make me happy, but I only ended up with a HJ. Do yourself a favor and go somewhere else unless you want an overpriced HJ by a very hot young Asian. To each their own, but I won't be going back.

    Stay safe.
    Same experience for me. Got Cindy, paid 50 for hh, offered nude body slide w / HE for 120, got her down to 100. She has a great body. But body slide was really just rubbing her tits on me. She did finger her pussy in my face while she gave HJ. But I have to agree. Young and good looking or not, if I'm paying that much I can go somewhere else and get FS. I won't repeat either.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape