Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 28,741 to 28,755 of 61438
-
03-25-17 18:56 #32698Senior Member

Posts: 2344Kool aid mouth
Met a nice decent looking WSW at the French Embassy today, her name was Lori, she's a red head. She was geeking on candy, so I should've known better than to try and date her, but the streets were empty, and I didn't want to date Anna or Bree Olson. Too much of a good thing gets old if you keep repeating it.
I don't think I'll be repeating with Lori. She told me if I want to contact her, I can stop at the Frenchman's house and have him call her. She's loyal to him like that. I am not!
-
03-25-17 18:49 #32697Senior Member

Posts: 58"Looking Cute"
Saw her at the circle. She had a cute spinner body before but that's far gone. Add about 40 lbs to her and the no teeth thing and she looks like trailer park white trash. The weight added isn't even well proportioned and definitely doesn't look good on her. It's a sloppy 40 lbs of weight added.
Originally Posted by Tbroi2
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-17 17:10 #32696Senior Member

Posts: 59Very nice
Oly Chit Mang. LOL. Wow she is a looker. To bad she is retired.
Originally Posted by CowboysFan
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-17 16:29 #32695Senior Member

Posts: 98ATF, haven't seen her in years. Those pictures you posted must have been more recent because she wasn't that heavy before. Even when I was told she left the game more than 3 years ago she wasn't that heavy looking. She was the best looking SW I have dated.
Originally Posted by CowboysFan
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-17 15:49 #32694Senior Member

Posts: 505re: Kandii
She said, let them know I'm out here. I said okay. So Kandii is out around the circle. So if y'all got her number (6501). Get at her or drive up there and help her out. Says she is looking cute too.
raBBit
-
03-25-17 12:43 #32693Senior Member

Posts: 694She is out of the game has a good relationship going on.
Originally Posted by CowboysFan
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-17 11:24 #32692

Posts: 96Wow!
I'll 2nd THAT. What a babe!
Originally Posted by CowboysFan
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-17 11:10 #32691Senior Member

Posts: 502Easy
Damn Bro The GOAT. Nice pics.
Originally Posted by CowboysFan
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-17 06:09 #32690Senior Member

Posts: 1788I have been saying this about the car chargers forever. Especially with Natalie. The most dependable SW for her telephone was Kiara. She kept the same number for years and it was always charged.
Originally Posted by BadBadBoy
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-17 00:25 #32689Senior Member

Posts: 977CB and BP's BSW Vanessa
Catch her if you can. Old pics. She's a little heavier now. From Washburn to Fairhaven. Look for her.
-
03-24-17 23:41 #32688Senior Member

Posts: 616Dundalk Liz
She moved back home and got clean.
Originally Posted by CaveMan9
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-17 21:04 #32687Senior Member

Posts: 407Uncle LEO
Uncle was all over down by Monroe and Wash. Look like they had a command post set up on the corner. So be careful out there tonight fellas.
-
03-24-17 19:18 #32686Senior Member

Posts: 58Krystal
Has anybody seen Krystal from BP / cb area was thinking of trying her out. Anyone have any good pictures or sampled her recently before I pull the trigger
-
03-24-17 17:49 #32685Senior Member

Posts: 505re: RBF
WELL. According to sources is either, Resting Bit*h Face. Or in Jersey we use to say, Ready Bout to Fight face, or Root Beer Float (LOL). You take your pick sir.
Originally Posted by Thaman
[View Original Post]
raBBit
-
03-24-17 17:49 #32684Senior Member

Posts: 1366Rbf
I believe it Resting ***** Face.
Originally Posted by Thaman
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





