Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16174
    Quote Originally Posted by Binder79  [View Original Post]
    As a Wisconsinite, I disagree with your assessment of the Wisconsin Strip club scene. I have been to strip clubs all over the USA, and the ONE thing I do know about Wisconsin strip clubs is that a vast majority of the strippers here look WAY better with their cloths on.
    Jesus, how many of us are there here? By the way, this report of the WI strip club scene is spot on, you will walk in straight and walk out gay.

  2. #16173
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1172

    Strawberry

    Quote Originally Posted by TheLantern  [View Original Post]
    I had a car date with her (Gigi) a couple weeks ago. She took off the shirt and I saw the sunk in chest. It was a turn off to me, that's my opinion. Still a great BBBJ, but I won't go back. To each his own.
    Never met Gigi before. I was talking about Strawberry on the trail. She used to post on BP all the time a few years ago and had an in call at some house. She was alright.

  3. #16172

    Sat morning

    Looking for something new tomorrow morning, girls PM me. Will be out 4 am.

  4. #16171

    Sarah

    Met Sarah. 40 year old. Nice tits, tight kitty. She asked if she was doing okay. Agreed to everything I asked for, no upsell. She has an apt, offered to go there. Said zanex and alcohol is her thing. Anyone else sampled her?

  5. #16170
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael23  [View Original Post]
    Last night after work drove the trail drove behind the wendys past 528 and saw a light skin BSW with yoga pants looking hot I ask her if she needed a ride she hops in and tells me her name is strawberry she was hot smelled really gkod hair was done and everything she wanted 60 for FS tild her 50 for 30 min she said yes took her to a spot got out of the car she pulls her pants down pussy shaved and very clean her only rule was don't tocuh her hair and no anal she the gave me a very wet CBJ and even suck the boys very slopy I will admit I tasted her cause she so fresh amd smelled so good pussy was wet and smelled great bemd over in front of my car and fucked her doggy man she really gets into it then laid her inside of my car pull her legs out and spread her and fucked her mish pussy is really tight I then load my nut in the bag she even has wipes for you to clean I then drop her off behind wendy she gave me digits too.
    There no breaking rules with her but she won't disappoint you. I enjoy her.

  6. #16169
    Quote Originally Posted by DaRockRod  [View Original Post]
    Visiting h-Town last night, Out on prowl up and down OBT. The menu was scarce, and as I called it quits about 3:30 am, heading back to hotel on SandLake to I Dr. I saw her Hitchhiking. As she hopped in and of course she was partying. She was arguing with her girlfriend and started walking. Surprising no one else scooped her up sooner. I asked her where she was going, and she didn't have a room, of course I was willing to help.

    Melissa is from Georgia and here for Spring break, in the morning her girlfriend picked her up. I was able to get her number, but she isn't a working girl.
    That's the ones I love.

  7. #16168

    Pic of liz.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    Bro, did you get a pic of this chick?

    C5.
    Here is a pic of Liz 1 year ago when she was staying by forsyth and colonial. Had to cum twice because, I couldn't stop, felt to good, if she likes you, she will do wonders with that tongue of hers. Thought my first post should be of some use to the board members. Not sure how to post the pic and I have 1 from the trail about 6 months ago.

  8. #16167

    Dissagree wit one point

    Quote Originally Posted by DirkDig1  [View Original Post]
    Agree, you cab very lucky down by the bradley center in Milwaukee towards end of month rent due and find a cute college girl but they upcharge and its rare. The national and greenfield scene, OMG not even close to the trail. It's nothing but BSW that are nasty strung out bangers' girls. In WI your better off sticking to Escort scene. Now WI strip club scene surprisingly far better and more play. But Orlando as for the trail has far more choices, talent and because of all the choices the coinage is less. Even the quality of street and escorts are better here and lower prices also. Truely is paradise.
    As a Wisconsinite, I disagree with your assessment of the Wisconsin Strip club scene. I have been to strip clubs all over the USA, and the ONE thing I do know about Wisconsin strip clubs is that a vast majority of the strippers here look WAY better with their cloths on.

  9. #16166
    Senior Member


    Posts: 110

    Skyee

    Enjoyed a lunchtime treat from Skyee whose head game was just as good as previous reviews had indicated. Damage for the CBJ was about par for the trail, maybe a smidge higher. But perhaps that's the way it goes when you actively seek out someone by name rather than pick them up randomly.

    Super nice lady and a relaxed and unrushed date. Gave me a good primer on some of the key characters on the trail which was worth the price of admission alone.

    She was happy to pose for a snap so that budding mongers can identify her more easily.

  10. #16165

    ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    Went to the Hoyal inn to visit my favorite beach blonde Kylie tonight. Both her and Skyee has a room there tonight. I wanted Kylie BAD!! Looking very sexy with her hair down and make up on. Excellent BBBJCIM with pics and video. Unfortunately for now Kylie does not want me posting the video or the blow job pics. I will respect her wishes.

    She's running specials tonight and the chick gives excellent head.

    PM for her new digit's!

    C5.
    Do they walking around together.

  11. #16164

    Wow

    Quote Originally Posted by RoadWarrior2K  [View Original Post]
    When you Google search with the picture he posted, you get lots of hits. This is the first of six pages. SMH too.
    Never a dull moment in here.

  12. #16163

    Deja

    Driving past 528 looking for strawberry but figured it was too early based on the info provided on this board. Instead I saw a tight young BSW in a sexy blue dress by the bus stop close to waffle house. At first not sure if she was on the job, but the wind was blowing her dress up and she wasn't fighting real hard to hide her assets if you know what I mean. I pulled in and parked. She walked up and asked for a ride. Name was Deja. After LEO check were on the way to my Hotel. Quoted 40 head, 60 FS, 90 for double pop. Countered 50 FS and she agreed. Once in the room she danced for me and she'd the blue dress to show a beautiful dark skin body. Very nice ass tattoo. She started with cover but and then bent over for the main event. I talked her into finishing with BBJWS. She has a day job and says she only does one or two dreams a night, yeah right. Got her digits if interested.

  13. #16162

    Holy shit

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    Went to the Hoyal inn to visit my favorite beach blonde Kylie tonight. Both her and Skyee has a room there tonight. I wanted Kylie BAD!! Looking very sexy with her hair down and make up on. Excellent BBBJCIM with pics and video. Unfortunately for now Kylie does not want me posting the video or the blow job pics. I will respect her wishes.

    She's running specials tonight and the chick gives excellent head.

    PM for her new digit's!

    C5.
    Bro, my cock got hard because of that FOX in the first photo! Who is that? LOL.

    TH.

  14. #16161

    Stacy

    Out last night around 7 pm by toys are us saw a cute WSW wearing a sexy torquos mini skirt. Hot little thing. I was in by small car so just a quick bbjtcim spits. She requested 40, but took 25. Thus girl was good she didn't even use her hands. When I lift that skirt to play with ass, she had on a sexy matching thong. She was very friendly and accommodating. Wish I had my truck or new the area better to find a pkace to fuck this sexy girl. At least I got her digits this time.

  15. #16160

    Coins?

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    Went to the Hoyal inn to visit my favorite beach blonde Kylie tonight. Both her and Skyee has a room there tonight. I wanted Kylie BAD!! Looking very sexy with her hair down and make up on. Excellent BBBJCIM with pics and video. Unfortunately for now Kylie does not want me posting the video or the blow job pics. I will respect her wishes.

    She's running specials tonight and the chick gives excellent head.

    PM for her new digit's!

    C5.
    I know I'm new so I won't ask for #s, I will eventually find obe of these babes, but what's each of their coinage? Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape