Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 19,306 to 19,320 of 35479
-
03-24-17 18:29 #16174Senior Member

Posts: 872Jesus, how many of us are there here? By the way, this report of the WI strip club scene is spot on, you will walk in straight and walk out gay.
Originally Posted by Binder79
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-17 16:35 #16173Senior Member

Posts: 1172Strawberry
Never met Gigi before. I was talking about Strawberry on the trail. She used to post on BP all the time a few years ago and had an in call at some house. She was alright.
Originally Posted by TheLantern
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-17 16:32 #16172Senior Member

Posts: 376Sat morning
Looking for something new tomorrow morning, girls PM me. Will be out 4 am.
-
03-24-17 16:32 #16171Senior Member

Posts: 177Sarah
Met Sarah. 40 year old. Nice tits, tight kitty. She asked if she was doing okay. Agreed to everything I asked for, no upsell. She has an apt, offered to go there. Said zanex and alcohol is her thing. Anyone else sampled her?
-
03-24-17 16:31 #16170Senior Member

Posts: 376There no breaking rules with her but she won't disappoint you. I enjoy her.
Originally Posted by Michael23
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-17 16:26 #16169Senior Member

Posts: 376That's the ones I love.
Originally Posted by DaRockRod
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-17 16:24 #16168Regular Member

Posts: 1Pic of liz.
Here is a pic of Liz 1 year ago when she was staying by forsyth and colonial. Had to cum twice because, I couldn't stop, felt to good, if she likes you, she will do wonders with that tongue of hers. Thought my first post should be of some use to the board members. Not sure how to post the pic and I have 1 from the trail about 6 months ago.
Originally Posted by Chris5
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-17 15:57 #16167Senior Member

Posts: 190Dissagree wit one point
As a Wisconsinite, I disagree with your assessment of the Wisconsin Strip club scene. I have been to strip clubs all over the USA, and the ONE thing I do know about Wisconsin strip clubs is that a vast majority of the strippers here look WAY better with their cloths on.
Originally Posted by DirkDig1
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-17 15:37 #16166Senior Member

Posts: 110Skyee
Enjoyed a lunchtime treat from Skyee whose head game was just as good as previous reviews had indicated. Damage for the CBJ was about par for the trail, maybe a smidge higher. But perhaps that's the way it goes when you actively seek out someone by name rather than pick them up randomly.
Super nice lady and a relaxed and unrushed date. Gave me a good primer on some of the key characters on the trail which was worth the price of admission alone.
She was happy to pose for a snap so that budding mongers can identify her more easily.
-
03-24-17 14:21 #16165Forum Advertiser

Posts: 25?
Do they walking around together.
Originally Posted by Chris5
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-17 13:51 #16164Senior Member

Posts: 26Wow
Never a dull moment in here.
Originally Posted by RoadWarrior2K
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-17 13:49 #16163Regular Member

Posts: 2Deja
Driving past 528 looking for strawberry but figured it was too early based on the info provided on this board. Instead I saw a tight young BSW in a sexy blue dress by the bus stop close to waffle house. At first not sure if she was on the job, but the wind was blowing her dress up and she wasn't fighting real hard to hide her assets if you know what I mean. I pulled in and parked. She walked up and asked for a ride. Name was Deja. After LEO check were on the way to my Hotel. Quoted 40 head, 60 FS, 90 for double pop. Countered 50 FS and she agreed. Once in the room she danced for me and she'd the blue dress to show a beautiful dark skin body. Very nice ass tattoo. She started with cover but and then bent over for the main event. I talked her into finishing with BBJWS. She has a day job and says she only does one or two dreams a night, yeah right. Got her digits if interested.
-
03-24-17 12:25 #16162Banned Member

Posts: 1218Holy shit
Bro, my cock got hard because of that FOX in the first photo! Who is that? LOL.
Originally Posted by Chris5
[View Original Post]
TH.
-
03-24-17 10:25 #16161Senior Member

Posts: 684Stacy
Out last night around 7 pm by toys are us saw a cute WSW wearing a sexy torquos mini skirt. Hot little thing. I was in by small car so just a quick bbjtcim spits. She requested 40, but took 25. Thus girl was good she didn't even use her hands. When I lift that skirt to play with ass, she had on a sexy matching thong. She was very friendly and accommodating. Wish I had my truck or new the area better to find a pkace to fuck this sexy girl. At least I got her digits this time.
-
03-24-17 10:18 #16160Senior Member

Posts: 684Coins?
I know I'm new so I won't ask for #s, I will eventually find obe of these babes, but what's each of their coinage? Thanks.
Originally Posted by Chris5
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




