Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 326 of 621 FirstFirst ... 226 276 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 376 426 ... LastLast
Results 4,876 to 4,890 of 9315
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4440

    Rachel

    Haven, t been to providence strip club in a while thinking of going in the next few days there was a girl Rachel with stars tattoos on her arms long black hair thin used to work the caddy lounge before it was scores anyone know her she still around.

  2. #4439

    Jewel. AA Dancer??

    Wondering if a lean light-skinned Jamaican dancer named Jewel has made her way to Providence after leaving Foxxy Lady Brockton & being told to leave from Alex's due to her inability getting along with others? Was told by another dancer she probably is dancing here.

  3. #4438
    Quote Originally Posted by Max667  [View Original Post]
    Any idea of who this is? Saw this floating around some site but no idea who she is or where she dances in RI. Anyone can help would be greatly appreciated!
    I don't know her name either but stop by the Cadillac lounge (scores) on a Friday night, you'll probably find her.

  4. #4437
    Quote Originally Posted by Max667  [View Original Post]
    Any idea of who this is? Saw this floating around some site but no idea who she is or where she dances in RI. Anyone can help would be greatly appreciated!
    Don't know the name, but that is the hallway leading to the patio and Cadillac Lounge.

  5. #4436

    Any idea?

    Any idea of who this is? Saw this floating around some site but no idea who she is or where she dances in RI. Anyone can help would be greatly appreciated!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 16681797_10158427574615105_7406652374920546477_n.jpg‎  

  6. #4435
    Quote Originally Posted by BillErwin  [View Original Post]
    Siena at Desire is one fine lady to check out.
    What does she look like? What is she?

  7. #4434

    Desire

    Siena at Desire is one fine lady to check out.

  8. #4433

    Club Scene?

    Impossible to answer. What I might love in a club or dancer, you might hate. And, a dancer who might have a vast menu for me, may only want to give you an air dance (and vice versa).

    Read further back in this thread. You might find some of the information you need.

    Club

    Quote Originally Posted by Finder117  [View Original Post]
    I've never really tried the club scene. Can anyone give me a recommendation on the best club and the best girl to see? I'm trying for some extras and don't know the lay of the land at all. Feel free to PM with more info (I tend to contribute a lot in the MA forums).
    .

  9. #4432
    Quote Originally Posted by Finder117  [View Original Post]
    I've never really tried the club scene. Can anyone give me a recommendation on the best club and the best girl to see? I'm trying for some extras and don't know the lay of the land at all. Feel free to PM with more info (I tend to contribute a lot in the MA forums).
    The clubs in RI are far better than in MA. That being said, the best club / best girl will probably cost you way more money that you want to spend. It's about best value and trial and error. One tip. Nobody calls it the "club scene".

  10. #4431

    Best club

    I've never really tried the club scene. Can anyone give me a recommendation on the best club and the best girl to see? I'm trying for some extras and don't know the lay of the land at all. Feel free to PM with more info (I tend to contribute a lot in the MA forums).

  11. #4430
    I am more of a foxy kinda guy, but I haven't been liking it lately. Would any of you recommend me a club which has good looking girls and who like to talk a bit before the dance?

  12. #4429

    Anyone have any luck at Desire lately?

    Howdy all. Wanted to check in and see if it's just me or if Desire has been dead for everyone else lately? The last few times I've gone, the place has been a morgue with maybe 3-4 girls, all tied up with regulars.

    Went in the early evening a few nights ago and it was cricket city. Only had one girl approach me. Her name was Skye and while she was nice enough, I've gotten dances from her in the past and know she has, without question, the worst boob job I've ever seen. They're distractingly bad and ruin any dance for me so I was a no-go from the start.

    I thought I saw one of my all-time favorites there in this girl Tahlia but from what I remember of her (it's been over a year since I saw her), she's got a pretty large tattoo on either her stomach or back and this girl appeared to have neither. The girl I saw there that night DID had a short dikey haircut so she resembled the Tahlia I remember but she was much chubbier than I remember Tahlia being.

    If anyone remembers Tahlia and can point me in the right direction, I'd appreciate it. Also, if you can let me know what luck, if any, you've had at Desire, I'd appreciate that too. Full disclosure: I'm not an "extras" guy. I just like a really, really dirty lap dance or three and am willing to pay for it. TIA.

  13. #4428

    Cadilla

    Anyone know what happened to Cadilla? Hasn't been on the board and I can't send him private messages.

  14. #4427
    Quote Originally Posted by CCNice  [View Original Post]
    Was their on Mon and met a girl named Crystal....For some reason she was crushing on me and she offered an extensive menu that was not $$$ which shocked me.
    The shocking part of this story to me would have been if a Monday night dancer at Fantasies HAD tried to charge you $$.

    $$$ is Desire or Cadillac prices, if you are paying $$$ at Fantasy I hope you are at least getting a full 7 course meal.

  15. #4426

    CF scam / upsell

    Quote Originally Posted by LBrad52  [View Original Post]
    I went to Club Fantasy a few weeks ago and there was a dancer there named Lolli or Lolly short for lollipop not to be confused with Lola. Lola is a spinner and is phenominal. However the other dancer who calls herself Lolli was on stage. She has a great rack, a great body and face, way above most everything else in the place, except for Lux. So I go up to the stage, pop a few ones in her g-string and she tells me I want to take you in the back room and suck your cock and swallow it all down my throat! Now she has my attention so she comes off the stage and I buy her a drink and we go talk at a private table. I ask her how much and she says 100 for me plus 40 for the room. I tell her flat out that I will pay the price she wants but it will have to be no condom, spit or swallow finish and payment upon completion. She replies with yes I will do that, I don't have any condoms and I will give you a great BBBJCIMWS. So I pay 40 for the room and she latches the doors. I didn't even have my pants off yet and she immediately tells me that 100 is for a CBJ only and if I want BBBJ it is 200 and I can cum on her tits!! I said that is not what we agreed upon 5 minutes ago and I wasn't going to pay double the price or even settle for a 100 CBJ. She looks at me and says sorry but I can't do a BBBJ for 100. So I said ok and walked out of the room. THIS IS WHY YOU NEVER PAY A DANCER UPFRONT. Every detail can be promised but until the deed is complete there is no guarantee! I did lose the 40 room fee however she gave me nothing but she got no money from me. I believe she figured since I had already paid 40 for the room that she could dictate new terms and change the game! Maybe she would have done the BBBJ for 200, I don't know but she wasn't going to upsell me, that is for sure. I feel that she is a scammer and an upseller and the public arena should be warned and beware of her tricks!
    Outstanding. Well done and well played. More guys need to be smarter, # 1, and then not flinch or cave in once reeled in. I don't do the clubs much anymore, partly for the potential for that kind of bullshit. Plus the layers you have to go through and the total price paid for time and service rarely seems worth it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape