Thread: Massage Therapists
+
Add Report
Results 14,401 to 14,415 of 30759
-
03-22-17 19:47 #16359Senior Member

Posts: 781Sunny (Independent at CC)
Omelette. Need to make room in your InBox. Trying to send you PM.
Originally Posted by Omelette
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-17 17:12 #16358Senior Member

Posts: 781Play at Pin Thai
I've never heard of anyone finding any play at all at any of the Pin Thai locations. Cute girls, yes. Fun and games, no.
Originally Posted by Anonymous479
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-17 17:10 #16357Senior Member

Posts: 781Amen
Fleshlight speaks the gospel.
Originally Posted by Fleshlight
[View Original Post]
Maybe he doesn't speak entirely accurately though. It is actually TWO of the best massage / BBBJCIM combinations around. Kiki and Momo are both as good as they get.
-
03-22-17 17:08 #16356Senior Member

Posts: 135QM Massage
My experience with QM was pretty good. She always gave me a great deep tissue massage and I used to get HE. But, she stopped giving HE (at least for me) a long while ago. I still go for a legit massage whenever I have to go downtown for a meeting because the location is very convenient. Wish she would do the HE. But, she says she always felt uncomfortable giving HE and I guess she made the decision not to do what she didn't feel comfortable doing. That's totally cool with me and I've never asked for more since then.
Originally Posted by RodeHog
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-17 16:58 #16355Senior Member

Posts: 135Pin Thai
Aloha Brother,
Originally Posted by Anonymous479
[View Original Post]
All the times I ever went there I got a great massage. But, totally legit. This establishment has been reviewed quite a bit on this forum and from all the reports I've read, it's been totally legit. I wish there were more HE providers in the Aiea / Pearl City area so I wouldn't have to drive into town to get a good release!
ST.
-
03-22-17 14:18 #16354Senior Member

Posts: 180Qm
I don't know about the first link, but QM used to offer HE. Massage was ok. She was usually YMMV and although she sometimes allowed roaming, it was never sensual with her getting into it, always like she was barely tolerating it. Sometimes she get other girls but very hit or miss with them too. Can't say I really recommend it, but if its convenient maybe worth a try.
Originally Posted by Hilomahalo
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-17 07:41 #16353Senior Member

Posts: 384Fine massage/BBBJ combo
http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...e-true/5463712
Still one of the best massage / BBBJCIM combinations around for the price. PM me if you want to know how low. LOL.
Flesh.
-
03-22-17 05:29 #16352Senior Member

Posts: 29Executive center downtown
Hi guys,
Just wanted to see if anyone knew if.
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6054053721.html
Provides HE / extras?
What about the other executive center "QM" massage? I'm not picky just want a good HE after work on Bishop st.
I might toftt just because it's so convenient from my work. Much appreciated!
-
03-22-17 02:32 #16351Senior Member

Posts: 35Does she and other there provide any play.
Originally Posted by Blake123
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-17 00:07 #16350Senior Member

Posts: 76I think this is in reference to the Ewa ad. I tried to get appointment and ended up having to work. Maybe it was a sign, I'm not sure I want to cough up that price for a test run.
Originally Posted by Double6
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-17 23:35 #16349Senior Member

Posts: 78Last post
Sorry about that admin, I didn't know that was against the rules? Just saying what she told me.
-
03-21-17 22:55 #16348Senior Member

Posts: 474 handed massage
Who are you talking about with the 4 handed sensual rub? I haven't seen any advertisements for 4 handed except in the Thai places. I still think Lehua and Savanna are the best 4 handed rub around but there won't be any play with them.
Originally Posted by Russo
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-17 22:38 #16347Banned Member

Posts: 125Pin Thai
Does anyone know if extras are offered at Pin Thai? Visited their Aiea location and got a good legit massage from a young cute provider. I wasn't offered HE & didn't try because I was just looking for a good massage. Tried to RTFF but I can't search just "Pin" and searching "Pin Thai" brings up everything with "Thai" in it. Thanks in advance.
-
03-21-17 21:34 #16346Senior Member

Posts: 30I went to see Nadia today and yes YMMV. This is my 3rd visit with her and yes I finally got her. She was sooo horny today!. Started with her teasing the boys before I could even get my pants off. Took me to the room locked the door and she started to undress me. By the time she got my clothes off Jr was rock solid hard. She played with my cock as I took her shirt off then her bra. NICE black nipples perfect natural tits. Sucked on her nipples and she loved it. She pushed my head down to her pussy and that's when she started to get naked. Asked her to lay on the table and I started DATY. She has one nice juicy clean wet pussy. Played with her tit as I ate her out and made her cum. After she came I didn't stop I kept going. I rubbed my cock along her wet pussy and I tell you it felt good. I started to tease as if I was going in and she lightly pushed me back and said only one time. Bareback no condoms I went in nice and slow going back and forth a couple of times then I pulled out. She said one more. So I went again and kept going till she came again. I pulled out. She gave me a BBBJ and CIM.
Originally Posted by PunaniLuva
[View Original Post]
She has one tight pussy. And I mean tight. We both laid on the table for about 10 minutes just talking and cuddling then I showered. Damage = 2.
YMMV. Good luck friends. She is definitely a repeat.
-
03-21-17 20:41 #16345Senior Member

Posts: 78[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.
STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.
Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.










Reply With Quote





