Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,876 to 4,890 of 9315
-
04-26-17 15:25 #4440Senior Member

Posts: 82Rachel
Haven, t been to providence strip club in a while thinking of going in the next few days there was a girl Rachel with stars tattoos on her arms long black hair thin used to work the caddy lounge before it was scores anyone know her she still around.
-
04-25-17 14:16 #4439Senior Member

Posts: 69Jewel. AA Dancer??
Wondering if a lean light-skinned Jamaican dancer named Jewel has made her way to Providence after leaving Foxxy Lady Brockton & being told to leave from Alex's due to her inability getting along with others? Was told by another dancer she probably is dancing here.
-
04-24-17 17:36 #4438Regular Member

Posts: 3I don't know her name either but stop by the Cadillac lounge (scores) on a Friday night, you'll probably find her.
Originally Posted by Max667
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-17 00:08 #4437Senior Member

Posts: 182Don't know the name, but that is the hallway leading to the patio and Cadillac Lounge.
Originally Posted by Max667
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-17 11:07 #4436Senior Member

Posts: 26Any idea?
Any idea of who this is? Saw this floating around some site but no idea who she is or where she dances in RI. Anyone can help would be greatly appreciated!
-
04-17-17 09:01 #4435Senior Member

Posts: 43What does she look like? What is she?
Originally Posted by BillErwin
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-17 07:36 #4434Regular Member

Posts: 6Desire
Siena at Desire is one fine lady to check out.
-
03-27-17 12:52 #4433Senior Member

Posts: 100Club Scene?
Impossible to answer. What I might love in a club or dancer, you might hate. And, a dancer who might have a vast menu for me, may only want to give you an air dance (and vice versa).
Read further back in this thread. You might find some of the information you need.
Club
.
Originally Posted by Finder117
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-17 10:49 #4432Senior Member

Posts: 179The clubs in RI are far better than in MA. That being said, the best club / best girl will probably cost you way more money that you want to spend. It's about best value and trial and error. One tip. Nobody calls it the "club scene".
Originally Posted by Finder117
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-17 03:04 #4431Senior Member

Posts: 410Best club
I've never really tried the club scene. Can anyone give me a recommendation on the best club and the best girl to see? I'm trying for some extras and don't know the lay of the land at all. Feel free to PM with more info (I tend to contribute a lot in the MA forums).
-
03-23-17 02:00 #4430Senior Member

Posts: 35I am more of a foxy kinda guy, but I haven't been liking it lately. Would any of you recommend me a club which has good looking girls and who like to talk a bit before the dance?
-
03-23-17 01:55 #4429Senior Member

Posts: 27Anyone have any luck at Desire lately?
Howdy all. Wanted to check in and see if it's just me or if Desire has been dead for everyone else lately? The last few times I've gone, the place has been a morgue with maybe 3-4 girls, all tied up with regulars.
Went in the early evening a few nights ago and it was cricket city. Only had one girl approach me. Her name was Skye and while she was nice enough, I've gotten dances from her in the past and know she has, without question, the worst boob job I've ever seen. They're distractingly bad and ruin any dance for me so I was a no-go from the start.
I thought I saw one of my all-time favorites there in this girl Tahlia but from what I remember of her (it's been over a year since I saw her), she's got a pretty large tattoo on either her stomach or back and this girl appeared to have neither. The girl I saw there that night DID had a short dikey haircut so she resembled the Tahlia I remember but she was much chubbier than I remember Tahlia being.
If anyone remembers Tahlia and can point me in the right direction, I'd appreciate it. Also, if you can let me know what luck, if any, you've had at Desire, I'd appreciate that too. Full disclosure: I'm not an "extras" guy. I just like a really, really dirty lap dance or three and am willing to pay for it. TIA.
-
03-22-17 14:04 #4428Regular Member

Posts: 15Cadilla
Anyone know what happened to Cadilla? Hasn't been on the board and I can't send him private messages.
-
03-10-17 22:21 #4427Senior Member

Posts: 431The shocking part of this story to me would have been if a Monday night dancer at Fantasies HAD tried to charge you $$.
Originally Posted by CCNice
[View Original Post]
$$$ is Desire or Cadillac prices, if you are paying $$$ at Fantasy I hope you are at least getting a full 7 course meal.
-
03-09-17 20:04 #4426Senior Member

Posts: 276CF scam / upsell
Outstanding. Well done and well played. More guys need to be smarter, # 1, and then not flinch or cave in once reeled in. I don't do the clubs much anymore, partly for the potential for that kind of bullshit. Plus the layers you have to go through and the total price paid for time and service rarely seems worth it.
Originally Posted by LBrad52
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





