Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 19,411 to 19,425 of 35479
-
03-21-17 17:30 #16069Banned Member

Posts: 1218North Carolina Liz New PAWG
Pickup was at the Old Quad Best Buy. We played with each other on our way to the spot. And NC Liz was amazed by The Trail because in NC the hookups are via BP! At the crime scene Liz gave a stellar BBBJ and I had to stop her because I didn't want to Nut! And I didn't want to Nut because I wanted some good pussy! And Liz has good pussy! Excellent FS! And I would definitely hookup with NC Liz again because she was very pleasant, clean, trustworthy, and very talented! Seniors PM for digits.
Originally Posted by Mac1961
[View Original Post]
Trail Hunter Livin' The Dream.
-
03-21-17 16:30 #16068Senior Member

Posts: 1180Superman?
More like Studmuffin, hope you enjoyed the weenie roast.
Originally Posted by SecondGround
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-17 15:45 #16067Banned Member

Posts: 1218Livin' The Dream
SG, I mean Superman, LOL! I'm mother fuckin JEALOUS!! LOL.
Originally Posted by SecondGround
[View Original Post]
TH.
-
03-21-17 15:38 #16066Banned Member

Posts: 2[Deleted by Admin]
I don't know why you made this alias account to do this but use your real account
A2
-
03-21-17 15:25 #16065Senior Member

Posts: 7357Great Report!
For those new to the trail these chicks are out of the NEW quadrant. The old quadrant has another group of paradise trail chicks. The old quadrant is basically the Florida Mall area.
Originally Posted by SecondGround
[View Original Post]
C5.
-
03-21-17 15:05 #16064Senior Member

Posts: 188Call Me Superman
Part 1. No I am not a narcissist. Just a simple guy living the dream. More like Clark Kent. It just happens that the girls have given me that nickname and I'm going to roll with it as it is much preferred over some of the other nicknames I hear they've assigned. LOL. Well just my luck, the stars aligned today. While pursuing Skyee's advertised BJ special, I ran into the whole bunch by Wendy's. Well, I have room for all and they were game. So we have a round-robin BJ to start the afternoon. The good thing about this type of thing is that none of them want to be outdone by the others. Professional pride you know. All to my benefit. I barely made it all the way around. For you newbies, we have Nikki the Librarian, Skyee, Gigi and Liz. So sorry if you were looking for any of these today. They are allback on the trail now. Skyee especially is looking for business as her love of 8 years Kylie (Chris) is on vacation and Skyee wants to send a bus ticket home. The sooner the better. She is waiting at Wendy's for you!!
The action is just getting started. Tune in for Part 2.Last edited by Member #5533; 03-21-17 at 15:08. Reason: add pics
-
03-21-17 13:16 #16063Senior Member

Posts: 7357Liz
She's definitely NOT New. She's been in and out of paradise for a while. Big time candy girl.
Originally Posted by Mac1961
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-17 13:05 #16062Senior Member

Posts: 130Liz not sure if she is new
Well I was shopping at Best Buy on Obt, had my car parked a decent walk away from the store. On my way out I was approached by this southern girl from NC and asked if she could bum a cigarette. Long story short told me is new and needed little help. Good oral skills and damage was 30 mario coins. She has got a number so if you need her digits send me a message.
-
03-21-17 12:50 #16061Senior Member

Posts: 7357Skyee on Paradise Trail
In winn Dixie plaza in the new quadrant. Still running her blow job special's!
I have new digit's.
C5.
-
03-21-17 12:45 #16060Senior Member

Posts: 7357The Cheerleader Kayla from Palm Beach
Been knowing this chick for year's. I think I've gave her a couple babies but not really sure! LOL!!
She really was a Cheerleader in high school!
C5.
-
03-21-17 12:37 #16059Senior Member

Posts: 7357Inbox Cleared
Inbox Cleared.
Originally Posted by Ser1996
[View Original Post]
C5.
-
03-21-17 10:49 #16058Senior Member

Posts: 7357Skyee on Paradise Trail
Yep, Skyee is now offering BBBJCIM. It's WAY too much competition out on Paradise. She had to up her game.
Originally Posted by TrailHunter
[View Original Post]
C5.
-
03-21-17 10:47 #16057Senior Member

Posts: 7357The Cheerleader Shannon on Paradise Trail
Agreed! Always a great dream with this Cheerleader.
Originally Posted by TrailHunter
[View Original Post]
C5.
-
03-21-17 10:43 #16056Senior Member

Posts: 7357Welcome Heritage Nicole
Welcome to our great thread sweetie!
Originally Posted by NicoleObt
[View Original Post]
Nicole is a Paradise Trail Legend! Let's all get a great BBBJ from her!
C5.
-
03-21-17 09:47 #16055Senior Member

Posts: 81Ashley
I am so glad to hear she is ok, and that she wasn't one of the ones that O'ded. She has / had a really cool personality and very laid back demeanor. Sorry to see her gone, but glad she has decided to make a positive change in her life. Its good to hear positive stories every once in a while.











Reply With Quote





