Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16069

    North Carolina Liz New PAWG

    Quote Originally Posted by Mac1961  [View Original Post]
    Well I was shopping at Best Buy on Obt, had my car parked a decent walk away from the store. On my way out I was approached by this southern girl from NC and asked if she could bum a cigarette. Long story short told me is new and needed little help. Good oral skills and damage was 30 mario coins. She has got a number so if you need her digits send me a message.
    Pickup was at the Old Quad Best Buy. We played with each other on our way to the spot. And NC Liz was amazed by The Trail because in NC the hookups are via BP! At the crime scene Liz gave a stellar BBBJ and I had to stop her because I didn't want to Nut! And I didn't want to Nut because I wanted some good pussy! And Liz has good pussy! Excellent FS! And I would definitely hookup with NC Liz again because she was very pleasant, clean, trustworthy, and very talented! Seniors PM for digits.

    Trail Hunter Livin' The Dream.

  2. #16068
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1180

    Superman?

    Quote Originally Posted by SecondGround  [View Original Post]
    Part 1. No I am not a narcissist. Just a simple guy living the dream. More like Clark Kent. It just happens that the girls have given me that nickname and I'm going to roll with it as it is much preferred over some of the other nicknames I hear they've assigned. LOL. Well just my luck, the stars aligned today. While pursuing Skyee's advertised BJ special, I ran into the whole bunch by Wendy's. Well, I have room for all and they were game. So we have a round-robin BJ to start the afternoon. The good thing about this type of thing is that none of them want to be outdone by the others. Professional pride you know. All to my benefit. I barely made it all the way around. For you newbies, we have Nikki the Librarian, Skyee, Gigi and Liz. So sorry if you were looking for any of these today. They are allback on the trail now. Skyee especially is looking for business as her love of 8 years Kylie (Chris) is on vacation and Skyee wants to send a bus ticket home. The sooner the better. She is waiting at Wendy's for you!!

    The action is just getting started. Tune in for Part 2.
    More like Studmuffin, hope you enjoyed the weenie roast.

  3. #16067

    Livin' The Dream

    Quote Originally Posted by SecondGround  [View Original Post]
    Part 1. No I am not a narcissist. Just a simple guy living the dream. More like Clark Kent. It just happens that the girls have given me that nickname and I'm going to roll with it as it is much preferred over some of the other nicknames I hear they've assigned. LOL. Well just my luck, the stars aligned today. While pursuing Skyee's advertised BJ special, I ran into the whole bunch by Wendy's. Well, I have room for all and they were game. So we have a round-robin BJ to start the afternoon. The good thing about this type of thing is that none of them want to be outdone by the others. Professional pride you know. All to my benefit. I barely made it all the way around. For you newbies, we have Nikki the Librarian, Skyee, Gigi and Liz. So sorry if you were looking for any of these today. They are allback on the trail now. Skyee especially is looking for business as her love of 8 years Kylie (Chris) is on vacation and Skyee wants to send a bus ticket home. The sooner the better. She is waiting at Wendy's for you!!

    The action is just getting started. Tune in for Part 2.
    SG, I mean Superman, LOL! I'm mother fuckin JEALOUS!! LOL.

    TH.

  4. #16066
    [Deleted by Admin]

    I don't know why you made this alias account to do this but use your real account

    A2

  5. #16065
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Great Report!

    Quote Originally Posted by SecondGround  [View Original Post]
    Part 1. No I am not a narcissist. Just a simple guy living the dream. More like Clark Kent. It just happens that the girls have given me that nickname and I'm going to roll with it as it is much preferred over some of the other nicknames I hear they've assigned. LOL. Well just my luck, the stars aligned today. While pursuing Skyee's advertised BJ special, I ran into the whole bunch by Wendy's. Well, I have room for all and they were game. So we have a round-robin BJ to start the afternoon. The good thing about this type of thing is that none of them want to be outdone by the others. Professional pride you know. All to my benefit. I barely made it all the way around. For you newbies, we have Nikki the Librarian, Skyee, Gigi and Liz. So sorry if you were looking for any of these today. They are allback on the trail now. Skyee especially is looking for business as her love of 8 years Kylie (Chris) is on vacation and Skyee wants to send a bus ticket home. The sooner the better. She is waiting at Wendy's for you!!

    The action is just getting started. Tune in for Part 2.
    For those new to the trail these chicks are out of the NEW quadrant. The old quadrant has another group of paradise trail chicks. The old quadrant is basically the Florida Mall area.

    C5.

  6. #16064

    Call Me Superman

    Part 1. No I am not a narcissist. Just a simple guy living the dream. More like Clark Kent. It just happens that the girls have given me that nickname and I'm going to roll with it as it is much preferred over some of the other nicknames I hear they've assigned. LOL. Well just my luck, the stars aligned today. While pursuing Skyee's advertised BJ special, I ran into the whole bunch by Wendy's. Well, I have room for all and they were game. So we have a round-robin BJ to start the afternoon. The good thing about this type of thing is that none of them want to be outdone by the others. Professional pride you know. All to my benefit. I barely made it all the way around. For you newbies, we have Nikki the Librarian, Skyee, Gigi and Liz. So sorry if you were looking for any of these today. They are allback on the trail now. Skyee especially is looking for business as her love of 8 years Kylie (Chris) is on vacation and Skyee wants to send a bus ticket home. The sooner the better. She is waiting at Wendy's for you!!

    The action is just getting started. Tune in for Part 2.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0595.JPG‎   IMG_0597.JPG‎   IMG_0589.JPG‎   IMG_0594.JPG‎  
    Last edited by Member #5533; 03-21-17 at 15:08. Reason: add pics

  7. #16063
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Liz

    Quote Originally Posted by Mac1961  [View Original Post]
    Well I was shopping at Best Buy on Obt, had my car parked a decent walk away from the store. On my way out I was approached by this southern girl from NC and asked if she could bum a cigarette. Long story short told me is new and needed little help. Good oral skills and damage was 30 mario coins. She has got a number so if you need her digits send me a message.
    She's definitely NOT New. She's been in and out of paradise for a while. Big time candy girl.

  8. #16062

    Liz not sure if she is new

    Well I was shopping at Best Buy on Obt, had my car parked a decent walk away from the store. On my way out I was approached by this southern girl from NC and asked if she could bum a cigarette. Long story short told me is new and needed little help. Good oral skills and damage was 30 mario coins. She has got a number so if you need her digits send me a message.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails unknown (1).jpg‎   unknown.jpg‎  

  9. #16061
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Skyee on Paradise Trail

    In winn Dixie plaza in the new quadrant. Still running her blow job special's!

    I have new digit's.

    C5.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20170228_221531.jpg‎  

  10. #16060
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    The Cheerleader Kayla from Palm Beach

    Been knowing this chick for year's. I think I've gave her a couple babies but not really sure! LOL!!

    She really was a Cheerleader in high school!

    C5.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0026 (1).jpg‎   IMG_0029.jpg‎  

  11. #16059
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Inbox Cleared

    Quote Originally Posted by Ser1996  [View Original Post]
    Hey, clear your inbox. Wanna get skyes digits
    Inbox Cleared.

    C5.

  12. #16058
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Skyee on Paradise Trail

    Quote Originally Posted by TrailHunter  [View Original Post]
    Bro I see that Skylee stepped up her game to BBBJ because Kylee told me that Skylee did only covered BJ!

    TH.
    Yep, Skyee is now offering BBBJCIM. It's WAY too much competition out on Paradise. She had to up her game.

    C5.

  13. #16057
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    The Cheerleader Shannon on Paradise Trail

    Quote Originally Posted by TrailHunter  [View Original Post]
    Yeah Bro The Sicilian is one of my ATFs because she is awesome in many ways! And TH loves her hugging and kissing!!

    TH.
    Agreed! Always a great dream with this Cheerleader.

    C5.

  14. #16056
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Welcome Heritage Nicole

    Quote Originally Posted by NicoleObt  [View Original Post]
    She is over by consulate by burger king. Finally got a phone. .
    Welcome to our great thread sweetie!

    Nicole is a Paradise Trail Legend! Let's all get a great BBBJ from her!

    C5.

  15. #16055

    Ashley

    I am so glad to hear she is ok, and that she wasn't one of the ones that O'ded. She has / had a really cool personality and very laid back demeanor. Sorry to see her gone, but glad she has decided to make a positive change in her life. Its good to hear positive stories every once in a while.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape