Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16329
    Quote Originally Posted by Kefe2  [View Original Post]
    Coco is really cute. She speaks good enough English and even sounds cute. But for me, no extras, good massage and HE. If anyone has gotten anything more than a HJ finish, I would like to hear about it. LOL.
    Full service was offered by coco few weeks ago. She told me 250 total damage. Daty was extra, settled for rub and tug limited roaming over her cloth 120. Better to go with to the AMP if your looking for FS.

  2. #16328
    Quote Originally Posted by Ck813  [View Original Post]
    I called Prawnee but they close at 6 pm on Saturday and Sunday. I think they may have closed its place by Cattle Company because I don't see an ad anymore. I then called Vera and Yaya only to be disappointed again as by 2045 hours they were both finished with work. They did have a girl named Cherry working but I only had my credit / debit card on me so Cherry was a no go. Finally I get a hold of a place. They tell me their credit / debit machine works and I make an appointment.

    The Chinese have invaded the Thai places so be careful and make sure you are getting a Thai therapist unless you want that hand job and a shitty massage.
    Curious. Vera uses an iPhone and Square merchant services rather than a credit card machine; if she is gone they take cash only? Yes Yaya generally does not work late unless she has to for various reasons. This makes it harder to see such a popular girl.

    I see a bit of Chinese at Pin waiting to snag customers. They are not as appealing as the ones in the Chinese Network though.

    Have you tried Katt, for your achy muscles? She does not like to be touched though, but is very nice about it.

  3. #16327
    Senior Member


    Posts: 162
    Quote Originally Posted by IslandManhi  [View Original Post]
    There was a few posts on here about this one, try and check the craigslist section. Post a review if you do toftt. Really interested in this one. Mahalo.
    They quoted me $$ for 4 hand but tip not included. They also said service was for a 'sensual' massage. Okay, so I was looking up the world wide web of google and the meaning of a Sensual Massage was "Sensual massage is not to be confused with sexual massage. * A sexual massage is about receiving genital stimulation for an expected sexual release. *Whereas sensual massage is about loosing expectations*of a goal so you may enjoy your body, moment by moment, in new and profound ways. ".

    Should it be safe to say that HE may not be received. I really don't want to take a hit of $$ for 4 hand blue ball. If HE is received though, what would be a safe amount of tip for the 4 hands?

  4. #16326
    Quote Originally Posted by Russo  [View Original Post]
    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6042262655.html

    Has anyone tried? I'm thinking about TOFTT but if anybody has tried please let me know.

    Thanks!
    There was a few posts on here about this one, try and check the craigslist section. Post a review if you do toftt. Really interested in this one. Mahalo.

  5. #16325
    Senior Member


    Posts: 162

    Ewa

    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6042262655.html

    Has anyone tried? I'm thinking about TOFTT but if anybody has tried please let me know.

    Thanks!

  6. #16324
    Quote Originally Posted by HMobius  [View Original Post]
    Which girl was this again? The one who was in 1706 of the round building, who reportedly got married and had a baby?

    Others including the Puck's girl once used these same pics.
    I think this is Cherry? If I remember correctly. I hope it is.

  7. #16323

    Pictures are not real

    Quote Originally Posted by Kefe2  [View Original Post]
    Coco is really cute. She speaks good enough English and even sounds cute. But for me, no extras, good massage and HE. If anyone has gotten anything more than a HJ finish, I would like to hear about it. LOL.
    Mango massage never has real pictures. I've only gone a few times but it's been typical Chinese massage for me. I'm not into the upsell or just wham / bam / hurry up with the deed as qucik as possible and lame massage combo.

  8. #16322

    The Chinese

    I called Prawnee but they close at 6 pm on Saturday and Sunday. I think they may have closed its place by Cattle Company because I don't see an ad anymore. I then called Vera and Yaya only to be disappointed again as by 2045 hours they were both finished with work. They did have a girl named Cherry working but I only had my credit / debit card on me so Cherry was a no go. Finally I get a hold of a place. They tell me their credit / debit machine works and I make an appointment. I arrive at the place and I'm greeted by a Chinese woman. She is about 5' 6" 135 lbs, reddish colored hair, wearing a red one piece outfit. She has A cups or even smaller tits. No ass and face probably a 5 at best. Maybe mid 40's. She takes me into the room and begins the massage. I'm naked laying head down. At first she does this pressure with her hands and I'm okay maybe this will be good. Then all elbows and the massage sucked. She would always say how is the pressure and then say thank you after every elbow. I wished she would just shut up but this went through over 30-45 minutes of the massage. Finally I started rubbing her legs and she didn't mind. I started massaging what ever ass she had and I started getting horny. On the flip I'm still naked. I start feeling her breasts and start grabbing what I can and she is cool with it. She sucks my nipples and does that very well. Her hand job was okay and she actually makes out with you except she needs major improvement. Her name was Susan or Suzzane. $60 house $60 provider. I will not return because the massage sucked. I actually wanted a very good massage because I worked all day and my body was very tired and in pain. All in all okay. Seniors with over 100 posts PM me for room number and place of business. If you are not a senior and don't have over a 100 post don't bother as I will not respond. She has other providers that looked pretty good but not sure how their massage is or if they give any extras. The Chinese have invaded the Thai places so be careful and make sure you are getting a Thai therapist unless you want that hand job and a shitty massage.

  9. #16321
    Quote Originally Posted by MongersRus  [View Original Post]
    Yup, she's back! Now at CC and still looking good with perky tits.

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...beauty/6772167

    Rus.
    Which girl was this again? The one who was in 1706 of the round building, who reportedly got married and had a baby?

    Others including the Puck's girl once used these same pics.

  10. #16320
    Quote Originally Posted by MongersRus  [View Original Post]
    Yup, she's back! Now at CC and still looking good with perky tits.

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...beauty/6772167

    Rus.
    Looks like a Full Bush!

  11. #16319
    Senior Member


    Posts: 236
    Quote Originally Posted by Massagelites  [View Original Post]
    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...ly-swe/6851029

    Who has met Coco or Yumiko? Are pictures real?
    Coco is really cute. She speaks good enough English and even sounds cute. But for me, no extras, good massage and HE. If anyone has gotten anything more than a HJ finish, I would like to hear about it. LOL.

  12. #16318
    Quote Originally Posted by GuapoMarx  [View Original Post]
    Yes Amana St, topless HJ and perky tits.
    Yup, she's back! Now at CC and still looking good with perky tits.

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...beauty/6772167

    Rus.

  13. #16317
    Quote Originally Posted by MongersRus  [View Original Post]
    Not Coco but Chinese in round building on Amana st. HJ and topless with nice perky tits.

    Rus.
    Yes Amana St, topless HJ and perky tits.

  14. #16316

    Chinese Place

    Quote Originally Posted by BoomBoomBoy  [View Original Post]
    Lose money this place. Save your money.
    I copy you on that but you guys no listen. That place is only for boom boom and HE with lots of FOB.

  15. #16315

    Angela from Kahala

    Good morning,

    Would anyone have the contact information on this provider, hoping to make a appointment today.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape