Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 28,831 to 28,845 of 61397
-
03-17-17 22:31 #32567Senior Member

Posts: 35You my Hero
She looks like a 10 on SW scale and sucks like a champ.
Originally Posted by NiteTimer
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-17 21:55 #32566Regular Member

Posts: 15Blond
LOL. Just was by the executive on Pulaski. Saw a blond about 5 5 in the parking lot. Made you turn went in parking lot she was gone. Do girls work from the front of the motel. Or was it to good to be true.
-
03-17-17 21:52 #32565Regular Member

Posts: 1I used to go to school with her her pussy was good and ahe was a freak back then havnr saw her in while. Last time was in brooklym.
Originally Posted by Crg3400
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-17 21:00 #32564Senior Member

Posts: 407Asian
Hey fellow mongers. Do any of you know any Asian chicks that does FS. If so pm me. Please!!
-
03-17-17 20:39 #32563Senior Member

Posts: 1370Erin
Is this the same Erin from a few years ago that hung out by the circle?
Originally Posted by BigPappay
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-17 18:47 #32562Senior Member

Posts: 43Krystal was a real cool date. Took good directions, let me bang her face. No complaints and no issues. Only thing was the box was a little funky, only complaint I had but she went to the bathroom and freshened up.
Originally Posted by BKMason
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-17 18:43 #32561Senior Member

Posts: 43Ayeeee
Where she at tho? If they got booty, I'm looking for them!
Originally Posted by ElberGonzalez
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-17 17:49 #32560Senior Member

Posts: 1321Erin-WW
Saw Erin hovering around the circle and looking good. Stopped and talked to her a bit, seemed very upbeat and her rack was looking sweet. Said she finally has the tig ole bitties back up to a "C" and it shows. Didn't have time to check them out more closely but will be looking for her in the future. She's a WSW, late 20's, wearing pink glasses and engineer boots. Not exactly a fashion model but overall a cool chick. Oh ya she's well tattooed. Grab her while she's doing well, cause she can flip quickly.
-
03-17-17 14:56 #32559Banned Member

Posts: 29Bad Experience
Been finding the WW loop dead during the times I'm free, so I always slide up through Garrison when that happens because it's not that far (neither is Brooklyn, but t takes me out of my way). Did that the day before yesterday and it was dry there also, but on the way back down, I see a BSW I have picked up a few times in a horny crunch. Not a big fan of her because she doesn't catch, and I hate spending $20 bucks to finish myself off, but some days I just need to feel a mouth on my shit. I don't know her name but the ho is usually at lower end Garrison, a couple blocks up from Gwynn Falls. She appears to look decent for a walker, and hair is usually done with some type of tight big bun. The telling sign for her is her eyes are perpetually puffy. Looks like she has a small cotton ball tucked under each eye lid.
Anyway never had any problems with this *****, other than she doesn't catch. Usually a deal breaker for me, but I was in need at that moment. It was hard to find a spot to blend in because the snow forced you to sit damn near in the middle of the street. Anyway, managed to find something and everything was going well until BJ started. Very rushed. After a few minutes, some folks came outside so we had to move. I should have known something was up because she was adamant about staying on the low end of Garrison that day. She doesn't usually do that. After we moved, she says she had to hit the " day care" and tries to hop out. I say "WTF you think I'm stupid". ***** raises her voice. I said "Who the fuck your junkie ass think you are talking to? She starts with some lame shit, so I tell her keep the $20 and get the fuck out. She was clearly pressed to see the candyman.
I know, shouldn't have paid up front, but I've dealt with this ho before with no problems. But clearly, she is starting the slide. It happens to all of them. Fellas, if you see a BSW with puffy eyes on Garrison, pass the *****. She doesn't let you cum in her mouth, and now she is on the petty bullshit.
-
03-17-17 09:00 #32558Senior Member

Posts: 290Ass 4 days
The other night out of the blue I received a text from Lacy after several months, another SW told her I was looking for her and even gave her my number -first time this happen in 20 years of hobby!- We set our appointment and she didn't disappoint, she has gained couple pounds since last time and in my book she looks pretty good, currently one of the best booties out there I would even say that. She said she is been working off her phone these chilly days, but you know where she can be found.
Happy hunting.
-
03-17-17 02:37 #32557Senior Member

Posts: 2344Lugosi
Saw her out tonight around Wilkins and Payson and walking into the French embassy. Haven't seen the white zombie in some time. I dated her once and found her to be decent, but nothing special. She got pissed at me like a devil bat , because I mentioned her name incognito in this thread.
I was offered her services through the embassador, but I informed him we were on the outs. I really don't think she would've remembered or gave a dam.
Syrian Anna is looking decent. I saw her tonight at a familiar friends house. Her teeth are still white and pretty. She is one of the few SW that looks decent without a lot of weight.
-
03-16-17 23:53 #32556Senior Member

Posts: 2419Classic
http://www.xvideos.com/video23259673/christina
I'd like a rematch.
-
03-16-17 20:29 #32555Senior Member

Posts: 812Always good to hear different perspectives.
Always good to hear different perspectives.
Originally Posted by HappyOne
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-17 19:42 #32554Senior Member

Posts: 2344Not sure
This Lauren is around the west side at the moment. From the pictures I've seen of her from her FB page, she has long curly black and brown hair mixed . I don't think it's the same person.
Originally Posted by PellyMason
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-17 19:17 #32553Regular Member

Posts: 8Wilkens
Just followed behind LE through Wilkens, it's all quiet on the Wilkens front. Are they coming out after dark lately?







Reply With Quote





