Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: Sugarbabies?

+ Add Report
Page 517 of 615 FirstFirst ... 17 417 467 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 567 ... LastLast
Results 7,741 to 7,755 of 9224
This blog is moderated by MisforMaster
  1. #1484

    Sugar Babies and Travel

    The problem with sugar babies is that when they work it is so good. Like ByronDee, I'm doing a lot of business travel lately. I'm still away--and have had a great time with 3 different sugarbanbies. So good.

    For some sugar babies, the fact that I'm passing through might be an advantage--its lets them follow though without the consequence of a local contact.

    Meanwhile, will get up a report or two of ones in Ohio!

    C.

    And completely agree about dancers. My one sb fail on this trip was with a dancer.

  2. #1483

    Word from a guy on the L'ville SB forum

    Quote Originally Posted by TheLobster  [View Original Post]
    She hasn't responded me to yet, Let me know how the haircut goes LOL.
    Is that she's looking for $250/ meet.

    So hopefully she's either planning on a really long break at a notel or the break is just the first MnG.

    I wonder if the guy who's wrist and wristband that you can see in one of the pics is good with her playing on the side.

  3. #1482

    I think any of the guys in the hobby.

    Quote Originally Posted by BamBam  [View Original Post]
    Same experience as Chickamonte. Most people feel dancers are a waste of time. They have too much experience extracting money from men in the clubs and have unrealistic expectations. My experience says that is all true.

    Bam.
    Will tell you the same thing, we refer to it as the "Dancer Mentality".

    They want to be paid by the pop or they are one and done since the music has stopped and its time to move on to the next guy.

    Or to put it another way, $150 from the guy just to be in the VIP room and another $50 for the BJ means that in her mind she gets $200 for a BJ, which translates to a severe case of GPS.

  4. #1481
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1897

    Cait

    Quote Originally Posted by TheLobster  [View Original Post]
    Any info on her. Its been 2 weeks playing messages, going no where.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...e-7d3e4295983a
    Same experience as Chickamonte. Most people feel dancers are a waste of time. They have too much experience extracting money from men in the clubs and have unrealistic expectations. My experience says that is all true.

    Bam.

  5. #1480

    Cait

    Didn't click the link as I'm on the phone but if my memory serves me, isn't she a stripper in Dayton? If so, cut your loses and run! She's good at keeping you on messages for months and then standing you up when a plan is co-called finalized! Just my experience!! YMMV.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheLobster  [View Original Post]
    Any info on her. Its been 2 weeks playing messages, going no where.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...e-7d3e4295983a

  6. #1479

    CaitXO

    Any info on her. Its been 2 weeks playing messages, going no where.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...e-7d3e4295983a

  7. #1478
    She came to the downtown along with her gf who was really beautiful and slim but 30 minutes late. After the dinner, I told her upfront that I want multiple pops instead of one. Her GF said her son is in hospital and she needs to go there and can't be late and won't allow multiple pops. I said I don't want threesome and will go only for KiKi. They excused for a minute and when they came back Kiki said she won't be going with me. I said its okay for me. After 10 minutes when I was coming back home, I got call from Kiki saying they are ready to go for multiple pops as they needed money and hospitals won't be allowing her to meet her children as visitors hours are over. This raises a suspicion to me as they might have known this the whole time. I said I want her only and not her GF. She said she needed address and her friend will drop to my home to which I replied I'll book an uber for you, but I'm not comfortable with your GF coming home and I don't trust her and I won't provide my address.

    I texted Kiki the next day and other next day, but no reply from her.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...?mailbox=inbox

  8. #1477

    Haircut

    Quote Originally Posted by WarlockKy  [View Original Post]
    Get a PM asking if they'd like to get a haircut?

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...7-aafe8254c6ad

    I'm guessing a hair cut followed by a car date.
    She hasn't responded me to yet, Let me know how the haircut goes LOL.

  9. #1476

    Anyone else

    Get a PM asking if they'd like to get a haircut?

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...7-aafe8254c6ad

    I'm guessing a hair cut followed by a car date.

  10. #1475

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Westy0311  [View Original Post]
    Tell that ***** to prove it. Too many women play that game to entrap men into long term commitments or to prevent them from leaving them.
    As I said in an earlier post, I had one that told me that after the second date the use of a cover would be unacceptable to her.

    There will always be one that thinks that her SD is her retirement plan.

  11. #1474
    Quote Originally Posted by JayMalibu  [View Original Post]
    Even better go get yourself a damn vasectomy. Condoms can break or come off or you could cum on her and still get those little critters in that pussy. It takes about an hour at the urologist and two days sitting on frozen peas. Far less to worry about than 18 to 20 years of indentured servitude.
    Totally agree with this. Best decision I ever made.

  12. #1473

    Tried after a week I'm ATL

    Another city, another outstanding SA adventure, even free MILF action. Left a lot on the table also, so next time.

  13. #1472

    Had one do that last week in LA

    Quote Originally Posted by TheLobster  [View Original Post]
    If poor service, asking for money at M&G and robbing your money was not enough, today SBs hit a new low when I got a text message from her saying she's is pregnant with my baby!! I'm surprised and shocked!!
    So I visit the Cincy area all the time. Have a UTR SB that is well-taken care of by me and goes to school in Oxford. Well because I do live in the LA area, the SB here decided to text me last week telling me that she is preggers and its mine. I started laughing and told her to make sure to check the test and go down her list. Because dang sure know it wasn't me and we would no longer be seeing each other. Told her have been fixed for 5 years and it still don't work. LOL!

  14. #1471
    Quote Originally Posted by JayMalibu  [View Original Post]
    Even better go get yourself a damn vasectomy. Condoms can break or come off or you could cum on her and still get those little critters in that pussy. It takes about an hour at the urologist and two days sitting on frozen peas. Far less to worry about than 18 to 20 years of indentured servitude.
    That's why I normally fill their mouth up.

  15. #1470

    Get it fixed

    Quote Originally Posted by SstevenEvets  [View Original Post]
    Wrap that rascal bub!
    Even better go get yourself a damn vasectomy. Condoms can break or come off or you could cum on her and still get those little critters in that pussy. It takes about an hour at the urologist and two days sitting on frozen peas. Far less to worry about than 18 to 20 years of indentured servitude.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape