Thread: Massage Therapists
+
Add Report
Results 14,491 to 14,505 of 30759
-
03-15-17 14:32 #16269Senior Member

Posts: 440Wow
I feel for you in these experiences and it may be time to look in the mirror and say I've had it and I am getting out of this game. I've been where you are but I think the next one will be perfect and of course it never is. When you have bad experiences and the parking attendant is up-selling you, I would seriously seek EAP or something. Ha ha.
Originally Posted by HawaiiGuy23
[View Original Post]
I joke about this but I have been here with you and all I keep saying is if I can find that one that satisfies exactly what I am after, that's all I want. After I get it a few times then I want something else and that is the definition of a monger. Ha ha.
Tough week for you but I hope it gets better for you but like the rest of us, I doubt if it will.
HB.
-
03-15-17 13:38 #16268Senior Member

Posts: 67Seline and lili review
Called Seline to make an appointment. Verified that the one pictured in the ad would be who the appointment was with. Got there and saw this other girl and her there. Other girl led me to the room and asked for the house fee. I figured seline would be coming in. She didn't and I was stuck with the other girl. Typical Chinese upsell. After the other girl started massaging me I started to ask questions cause that's not what I wanted. Couldn't negotiate on a price cause of the upsell. Wanted more than standard fees and claimed to not understand english. I asked for my hf back and after the whole 'no understand' bit, she supposedly had to check with seline. Would only give me 40 back and had to keep 20 for the 2 min of massage she give me. Total rip off bait and switch and upsell. Other chick was probably 45, skinny but had a pooch.
On to new girl lili in honolulu. Probably 5'4", 115,42 yrs. Scars and not a tight body bit skinny. Probably had kids and a boob job. Settled on 1. 2 for he and naked. She wouldn't take direction and tried to do the deed as quickly as possible. Wouldn't slow down. After 15 min, she tried to get me out of there and said done. Either can't or won't massage. Had to haggle for 1. 0 and call it a 30 min massage. It was really 20 min.
Would not repeat at either. Really makes me hate going to these Chinese places. Rina is the only one I trust.
Also, that guy parking attendant is so shady. He always makes up the times and tries to charge more. Only gives hand written receipts too and doesn't seem like it's going through the computer. I'm guessing he's pocketing cash.
-
03-15-17 13:31 #16267Senior Member

Posts: 379Vivian was a cutey with excellent massage. Found a guy to take care of her and her little boy.
Originally Posted by DeadHead1
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-17 09:36 #16266Senior Member

Posts: 1897Maybe. Hannah was kinda short and yes, chubby. But her face was kinda pretty. Excellent service and friendly. But no repeat for me because I'm like you, not into curvy women.
Originally Posted by Maui0007
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-17 03:29 #16265Senior Member

Posts: 384Yumi back at work in CC
Saw Yumi today. She told me that Jennifer leaving on 16th, so she told me to come down and help her get into the swing of things again. She's been busy and out of practice, haha, yea right. Yumi is a pro and doesn't need practice, but I went down anyway. She is a mature provider but a pro with a spinner body. Pretty face too. Does a great massage and knows how to work as a provider too.
Her body is more tight then a lot of younger providers out there. Great BBBJ, some LFK, YMMV, DATY till cum. You can do any position you want with her spinner body. Finished in standing mish. As always friendly and great attitude. Haven't seen her in a while, and it was awesome as usual. Will definitely repeat more often. Mature provider that looks great and one of the best services.
Flesh.
http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/yumi-pretty-japanese-chinese-hottie-bodyrub-ready-to-please/2631496
-
03-15-17 02:06 #16264Senior Member

Posts: 929Thanks!
Originally Posted by HawaiiBoy
[View Original Post]
So is that Anna or the other place? Knowing me, I'd go there and somehow end up at Ohana.
-
03-15-17 02:04 #16263Senior Member

Posts: 929Crissy used to be good. Not sure what she's up to now days. Still may be doing tantra in Kailua.
Originally Posted by JohnnyZero
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-17 23:06 #16262Senior Member

Posts: 59Black girls
I've never done it with a black girl before. Was wondering if there are any worthwhile black mts so I can get it off my bucketlist.
-
03-14-17 22:21 #16261Senior Member

Posts: 5231Katt
I like her. Massage received is better than typical at other places, in my experience. The only other legit one I had who was better than her was Pla who is long gone.
Originally Posted by LostIn808
[View Original Post]
She is very friendly unlike some others who are quite uptight.
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6038247971.html
-
03-14-17 19:51 #16260Senior Member

Posts: 383Not only one
Sisi is not the only one there, Sisi is good action. I walked out of other one there from HJ foreplay had a bad attitude so I bounced.
Originally Posted by GrateFu
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-17 18:47 #16259Senior Member

Posts: 323Yes and no
It's her ad, but she never puts a real picture.
Originally Posted by Vino1111
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-17 17:45 #16258Senior Member

Posts: 57Hannah
Was Hannah the short chubby one? She answered the door and offered herself, I passed and asked for skinny Kylie, I did not pay the house fee until the girl arrived and was in fact skinny and cuteish, though she had a big mole by her mouth. Things went south when she immediately pulled out a condom for BJ, I got dressed and asked mama for house fee back that the girl was not what I wanted, the girl claimed she had already serviced me and wanted her tip! After a long argument, I just left. I'm sure the short chubby one who may have been Hannah may have provided BB, but I have zero interest in fat chicks.
Originally Posted by Raiden
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-17 17:43 #16257Senior Member

Posts: 155Is this Sisi?
Originally Posted by Mongerholic
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-17 17:24 #16256Senior Member

Posts: 493Kapahulu Girl-aka Sisi?
Vino,
Originally Posted by Vino1111
[View Original Post]
Please clarify.
Mongerholic.
-
03-14-17 17:10 #16255Senior Member

Posts: 155Kapahulu
http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...assage/6840745
Is this real?
She is Kapahulu girl?












Reply With Quote




