Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15935
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    March Best of the Best on Paradise Trail

    A lot of tourist's are visiting Orlando due to bike week and spring break and a lot of other event's going on here in Orlando as well. Once the monger's get away from the wife and the kid's they of course hit up the world famous Paradise Trail to look for some action!

    Guy's want cheap blow job's and cheap pussy and they want it from pretty girl's!

    For all of you Orlando tourist's reading this post, here are my favorite girl's to pick up.

    1) Mistress Charlie!

    Absolutely gorgeous! Great personality and can deep throat and will swallow every drop of your load. Tight pussy! She's taking a break but hopefully will pop up on Paradise again soon!

    2) Maria.

    The best BBBJCIMWS on the trail at a excellent price! Maria is one of the coolest chicks you can ever meet! Will keep going until you tell her too stop.

    3) Latin Michelle.

    This chick loves giving head and is a master at her craft! Full GFE and is very submissive. Michelle can suck you're dick for hours and not get tired. She's one of my best friend's.

    4) Cheerleader Shannon.

    This young pale white chick is 4 ft 9 and a 100 pounds! Beautiful ass and cheerleader body and likes to spread her legs far apart in the air while you're fucking her. I've convinced her to let me fuck her up the ass. I told her anal will bring her more cash. She is considering my request.

    5) SnowFlake.

    This sexy platinum blonde is my favorite photo and video girl. Love sucking dick and is a lot of fun to be with and party with. Highly Recommended!

    And last but definitely not least is the beautiful Kylie!

    Kylie is a sweet natural blonde who is the ultimate GFE to be with. Makes love to you're dick like it was a high school fucking prom night! Kylie is one of the few I hate letting out of my car when we're done with our date! I could hang with Kylie for an entire weekend and not get tired of her! Just thinking about her now is getting my dick rock hard!

    All these chicks mentioned above have working phone's!

    Active Senior Members from all over the USA are welcome to their digit's!

    All there photo's are loaded in this thread as well!

    Enjoy!

    C5.

  2. #15934

    Blonde SW

    I just drove behind the BK to cut off some traffic and saw this blonde SW she waived to me but I couldn't stop late for work.

    If someone pick her up can you let me know Who she is ,

  3. #15933
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Leeiah on Paradise Trail

    Quote Originally Posted by Rookiemonger  [View Original Post]
    What did 60 consist of? Hopefully at least FS!!
    Honestly I never got that far after she told me 60 for a car date. LOL!!

    However she was very cool about it. Honestly I really really wanted to fuck her! Beautiful curvy body and a pretty face. I will not pay more than 40! I just don't have it in my blood. Leeiah is very sexy and one day I really hope to dream with her so I can write a full review on her. She's gorgeous!

    C5.

  4. #15932
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    I finally met the Legendary Leeiah last night. She is tall with a sexy body and nice curly blonde hair. Banging body and big tots! Unfortunately we did not agree on pricing. She asked for 60 and I only had 30. I respect that she chose to turn down my offer. Maybe next time we can agree on a price. Very cool chick and I will be seeing her again soon!

    I have her digits for Senior Members only.

    C5.
    What did 60 consist of? Hopefully at least FS!!

  5. #15931

    Lose some win some

    Hit the trail about 1 pm. Activity was a little light but passed up some options as I wanted to find Natasha. Behind THE BK didn't see her but scooped up A Nicole. Looks similar to the pics of heritage posted recently but this one had star tattoos on her titties which I couldn't see in the pics so I think it's a different one. Couple extra pounds but not too many. About 5'5" brunette. I was off my game because she got me to agree to 30 scoobies. Off to a spot. Strike 2 as I was convinced to pony up the scoobies in advance. Agreed because I thought I could prevent an escape, but forgetting once I gave them up (with the upper hand) she had no incentive to perform. 3 minutes in and the rush starts. (foul tip) About 8 minutes in after tons of complaining I took things into my own hands (strike 3) as she played with her kitty as a consolation prize (it wasn't one though) About to finish tried to get her to catch as she had agreed to ingest. Surprise surprise she didn't make it in time. Pissed as hell, half at her and half at myself we pull off. Wants to use my phone to call her "baby sitter" Fuck that, with good service I don't mind to do SMALL favors but I felt ripped off so you're on your own b!tch good luck finding a pay phone. About an hour later I scooped Michelle who I had seen and reviewed a couple weeks ago. Off to a spot where she proceeds to give a way better performance for over 20 minutes no complaining no hurry. We got interrupted by a dude coming to the car next to us. I gave up though before headache could be relieved, wasn't going to happen, which pissed me off not at Michelle but at Nicole what a waste she was. Broke her off standard fee +5 for her complaintless effort. Pissed at myself big time for the first one I know better but wasn't thinking right. But things could have been worse at least I'm free to monger on another day.

    D142.

  6. #15930
    Finna go hunting on the trail. Lockhart / Edgewater is dead. If I find some new talent will post. I try not to post if others already post about the same talent.

  7. #15929

    Hahaha

    Quote Originally Posted by TeenLover  [View Original Post]
    This may not be the most appropriate place but I wanted to wish all of you out there a happy Steak and Blowjob Day!

    Google it and go make it happen.
    Shit, I even had steak for lunch, and completely forgot it was Steak & Blowjob day!

    I wasn't planning on playing tonight, but maybe it's fate? LOL.

  8. #15928

    Jessica

    Finally got the pleasure of meeting Jessica behind BK. BBBJWS. 20 was the damage will repeat. No digits.

  9. #15927
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Best of the best

    Quote Originally Posted by Jacktreehorn  [View Original Post]
    I am a Senior who will be visiting from Chicago in a couple of weeks.

    The OBT sounds great. I will definitely be checking out the street action.

    Chicago's street scene sucks, but it sounds like you all have some of the best SW's in the USA.

    Looking forward to exploring. Can someone please define the old quadrant vs. The new quadrant?

    Also, any recommendations on where to hunt, old vs new, etc.

    Looking forward to visiting.

    Thanks in advance for any assistance.

    Regards,

    Jackie.
    You're correct! Paradise Trail has the hottest street walkers in the country!

    C5.

  10. #15926

    Holiday

    This may not be the most appropriate place but I wanted to wish all of you out there a happy Steak and Blowjob Day!

    Google it and go make it happen.

  11. #15925

    The Legendary Lithuanian

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    I finally met the Legendary Leeiah last night. She is tall with a sexy body and nice curly blonde hair. Banging body and big tots! Unfortunately we did not agree on pricing. She asked for 60 and I only had 30. I respect that she chose to turn down my offer. Maybe next time we can agree on a price. Very cool chick and I will be seeing her again soon!

    I have her digits for Senior Members only.

    C5.
    My number 1 BBBJ Queen of 2016! Wicked! And because she's so fucking good I rate her right up there with my all time BBBJ Queens: The Baby, Slick, V, Electra, & Camilia.

    Lee made me jump around like a fish out of water! Wicked!

    TH.

  12. #15924
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Jennifer on Paradise Trail

    Jennifer is a WSW blonde who seems to be a good looking mature chick. She's short with blonde hair and walks from Lancaster to Landstreet. She's always pretending to be talking on her phone while walking. Great body and big sun tanned tits. Decided to scoop her up for a quick car date and she definitely did not disappoint C5! Nice tight body and a clean shaved pussy. Upon getting in my whip she asks my name and I say Chris, and she immediately says, OMG, are you Chris5? LOL!!

    I didn't know if that was a good thing or a bad thing but I could tell she was excited to meet me I guess. LOL!! I've had a few different girl's tell me that other mongers are using my name trying to say there me, BIG MISTAKE!! Mostly every chick on Paradise Trail knows exactly who I am and has a description of me if they don't know me. I guess I should be flattered by this right? Trust me guy's, you don't want to be me, it's hard work!!

    Jennifer was a great fuck!! Unfortunately her BBBJ was fucking horrible! Chick couldn't suck a dick to save her life! Kylie sweetie, if you're reading this, please teach this chick for me baby! Kylie is the best! I finished with Jennifer BBFSCIP!

    Senior Members are welcome to her digits! She actually does have a working phone, which is definitely a plus.

    C5.

  13. #15923
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Leeiah aka Lee on Paradise Trail

    I finally met the Legendary Leeiah last night. She is tall with a sexy body and nice curly blonde hair. Banging body and big tots! Unfortunately we did not agree on pricing. She asked for 60 and I only had 30. I respect that she chose to turn down my offer. Maybe next time we can agree on a price. Very cool chick and I will be seeing her again soon!

    I have her digits for Senior Members only.

    C5.

  14. #15922

    Old Quadrant vs New Quadrant

    I am a Senior who will be visiting from Chicago in a couple of weeks.

    The OBT sounds great. I will definitely be checking out the street action.

    Chicago's street scene sucks, but it sounds like you all have some of the best SW's in the USA.

    Looking forward to exploring. Can someone please define the old quadrant vs. The new quadrant?

    Also, any recommendations on where to hunt, old vs new, etc.

    Looking forward to visiting.

    Thanks in advance for any assistance.

    Regards,

    Jackie.

  15. #15921
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    Scooped up my girl Nicole at the wawa in the old quadrant. Looked great! Nice tight short's on and was all made up and smelling good. Took her back to my room for BBBJ and BBFS! Shot another load all inside her pussy.

    PM for new digit's Seniors.

    C5.
    She got fat. I don't like LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape