Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 28,876 to 28,890 of 61410
-
03-14-17 23:51 #32535Senior Member

Posts: 977Anna
Are you referring to Anna? I've dated her a few times, some bad, some good. My recent passes I saw her one day on Payson blitzed out of her mind. I don't know how she was standing. Eyes closed mouth wide open, it was like the walking dead. Few nights ago I found her again on Payson. She didn't appear high, I was wrong. She passed out while giving me head. Her teeth almost cut my johnson off. It's a shame. She's a cute real cute girl.
Originally Posted by HappyOne
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-17 20:56 #32534Senior Member

Posts: 978Indian Annie
Saw Indian Annie by Millington today with Lori. I no Lori ability, but who can give me an honest evaluation on Indian Annie, She looked pretty decent. Thanks.
-
03-14-17 17:42 #32533Senior Member

Posts: 207Brittany
Ran into her today in the same location as stated. I only had time for some mic work which I found to be excellent. No rush, nice girl except for the continuous cell phone bull shit. It was on silent but she kept looking at it. Would give her another session but only with the phone off. I took about 15 min of her time and text etc was at least 9 or 10 times. She is nice looking though. Had a red hoody on covered by a fake black leather coat and black pants. She also held on to the swimmers. This was around 330 and she has digits (but you already iknew that)!
Originally Posted by Thaman
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-17 14:11 #32532Senior Member

Posts: 59True snow bunnies
I took a stroll around the eat side this morning during the storm. 6 am Dundalk was empty, Conklin was empty. Went down to BP and it was like walking into a Walmart of SW'ers. I seen 5 in ten minutes in the loop. Just my luck I pick one that was not even worth letting in my vehicle. Skin and bones masked by 13 layers of clothes. Short blond hair she said her name but I didn't have any desire of even listening at that point. Half hour into it I basically just start ramming her face with Mr winky just to get it over with. Overpriced and not worth the hassle this morning. Luckily I swung by the casino and won my money back before heading home.
-
03-14-17 11:58 #32531Senior Member

Posts: 465Visiting
Hey guys I will be visiting Baltimore in the first week in April and wanted to know about any action close to inner harbor. I wanted to book hotel close to walking distance to Camden yards and was hoping to meet a friend to bring back to room. I was down 2 years ago and texted Latin candy but she didn't do out calls, not even sure if she is around or working but I loved her vids. Any help would be appreciated. Anyone can pm me if you wish. Thanks I can return the fav if your in Connecticut anytime.
-
03-14-17 11:56 #32530Regular Member

Posts: 2Laura, Brooklyn / Fairhaven / Curtis Bay
Laura got out of rehab in Texas about a month ago but could only stay clean for 2 or 3 day (what a waste of time and money) She had a nice PHAT AZZ upon her return and her her head game and sex has always been top notch. I do have pics and video upon request.
-
03-14-17 09:50 #32529Senior Member

Posts: 1045Lori
]I didn't know LORI was back. I have been with her several times and found her to to be an excellent provider, personable, nice looking, maybe not the most reliable in keeping appointments. We didn't end on a good note. A misunderstanding. LORI and another girl were walking down Wilkens by the church in the rain and I was driving behind an under cover cop who kept eyeballing me in his rear mirror to see what I was going to do so I drove past the girls without looking at them and left the area. LORI was pissed at me since I didn't stop and wrote me off. Hope to hook up with her this spring if she is still around. BBB.
-
03-14-17 08:03 #32528Senior Member

Posts: 132Snow doesn't cure addiction
Unfortunately or fortunately depends on your perspective the snow does not ease these college students crippling addiction to the almighty rock. They will be out there rain, snow, hail, sun shine, blizzard, tornado, hurricane, thunderstorm, etc. I have never heard of any type of weather that can cure an addiction to the rock. If that were true all of these girls woulda been moved to Alaska or something by now.
Originally Posted by Trileptal
[View Original Post]
During my time in the Midwest, I would dream of cruising the streets of Milwaukee and Chi town and trust me there were girls out in snow storms with 20 mph winds when it was 10 degrees out. This little snow ain't going to stop these girls from hustling.
Make sure you keep the heater running in your car, and continue making donations to college tuitions.
Stay safe mongers.
-
03-14-17 06:12 #32527Senior Member

Posts: 98Snow Pick up?
Has anyone ever pick a girl up during a snow storm?
I only ask because I just got a text from a regular friend.
Of mine in CB and she asked me if I wanted to hang out.
I told her I can't even get down there caz of the roads. She said the roads there aren't bad. Not sure if that true but I'm not changing it. Any ways would like to hear if anyone's had experiences in the snow.
-
03-13-17 22:30 #32526Senior Member

Posts: 705She's no doubt burnt a lot of bridges, but I doubt she'll be out in the snow. She's a master at breaking into empty houses. She'll be out behind Citgo tomorrow, right on schedule.
Originally Posted by Whitt
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-17 21:59 #32525Senior Member

Posts: 312Amber Victoria
I saw the recent bad report. I guess, as always, YMMV. Just letting you know that she has no roof over her head tonight. You could probably get a couple nights out of her and a fuck fest because of the snow if you took her home and gave her a hot meal. Always swallowed me without me even asking. Just need to keep your dick in her mouth so you don't her her keep talking.
-
03-13-17 21:53 #32524Senior Member

Posts: 312Amber Victoria
I saw the recent bad report. I guess, as always, YMMV. Just letting you know that she has no roof over her head tonight. You could probably get a couple nights out of her and a fuck fest because of the snow if you took her home and gave her a hot meal. Always swallowed me without me even asking. Just need to keep your dick in her mouth so you don't her her keep talking.
-
03-13-17 17:06 #32523Banned Member

Posts: 29This explains a lot
http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/mar...310-story.html
No wonder it's so hot out.
-
03-13-17 16:09 #32522Banned Member

Posts: 29Penny
Scooped a young WSW by the name of Penny yesterday. Saw her in some nice right, turquoise pants. Looks to be in her 20's, dark hair. Had drove around for a bit and saw nothing, so scooped her right up. She said she gave great head and used to give blowjob classes for a few yrs. Thought I had made out. Got to a quiet spot and the head was very average. Not the worse I've had, but nothing to write home about. Got the job done. When dropping her off, she offered her number. Took it to be nice, but only dialed it in. Soon as she got out, I cleared it. No desire to repeat. Nice girl, I just wasn't impressed and wouldn't repeat.
Felt unfulfilled due to the mediocre BJ. Made another loop through Wilkins. Nothing out so headed to Garrison. Saw a BSW with nice DSLs, so scooped for round 2. BJ was just as mediocre. From her lips and the feel of her tongue, head could be world class if she had a better attitude toward it. She sucks dick like she is trying to get it over with, then wouldn't suck her mouth around it and kept drooling. Then the ***** was crazy, making weird noises and talking to herself. Didn't get the name but I def won't be repeating that either. Two bullshit BJs back to back. Smh. Damn shame.
On a better note, bumped into an old fave, Lori, on Wilkins last week. She has picked up some weight and looks better. She remembered me and we found a spot. Same great service. Got the digits and may actually use them some day.
-
03-13-17 15:51 #32521Banned Member

Posts: 29Best part is the hunt
If you are anything like me, you will end up seeing that the variety is what does it. I have collected many a SWs number (have at least 10 in my phone now) and have maybe followed up with 2 or 3 over the years. The hunt is the best part. If I'm going to keep getting the same head, mind as well stick with the ol' lady. Lmao!! To each his own, but I personally enjoy the thrill of something new. Not to say I never sample the goods more than once, but if I do, I usually spread it out over time. Seeing the same girl frequently only allows them to get too comfortable with you. Then they start asking for shit or getting too familiar. I keep them at arms length. I have gotten really good service, and will still pass them up if I get repeat service too many times too close together. If you are new to the game, enjoy the hunting for awhile. Just my humble advice.
Originally Posted by LightSabers
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






