Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21584

    TOFTT in Reading

    Called up place listed on BP number ending in 6818. Ad advertises two busty young hotties with nice measurements. Called for address that took me to apartment complex in Reading. Two call system. Was told I would have a choice between two girls. My choice turned out to be bad and worse. One was short, stubby, no make up and a dumpy figure, the other had to be in her 50's with a nice rack but not much else happening. Little head did the thinking so I went with her. No massage. She stripped me after a fee of 1. 6 and full service began on bed. Afterwards she blocked my departure insisting on a tip. Seeing it was a sketchy and empty apartment I palmed her. 4 and left. Not worth a repeat and certainly not a choice of young hotties as advertised.

  2. #21583
    Quote Originally Posted by Motoman36  [View Original Post]
    Do you remember 10 years ago or so the AAMP near Blue Man Group? Maybe Judy was one name? I wish some places like that were still available. Any recommendations?

    Thanks,

    Mm.
    I ment places like angel, coddington, billings in Quincy. 900 main in waltham.

  3. #21582
    Quote Originally Posted by DannyTheMan  [View Original Post]
    I think they were closed a year or so ago after some issues, which will happen again if you guys keep posting so much detail.
    Wrong. They will get shut down again, when they jack off, fuck or blow an undercover cop. Or if one of their more stupid customers signs some kind of confession or statement that they received such services there. They are not going to be shut down on the basis of an internet report, which we all know are just dreams. So keep those reports cumming.

  4. #21581

    Remember AAMP near Blue Man Group?

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyDave  [View Original Post]
    Strange thing is, there are providers that have been around as long as I have been in the hobby which is over ten years. Lots posted on them and nothing ever happens. Mostly Quincy, Waltham and Boston, predominantly in high Asian populated areas. Other towns they open and close in a couple weeks. It's more the tolerance of the neighborhood than anything else we post.
    Do you remember 10 years ago or so the AAMP near Blue Man Group? Maybe Judy was one name? I wish some places like that were still available. Any recommendations?

    Thanks,

    Mm.

  5. #21580
    Regular Member


    Posts: 19

    Old happy touch in the q

    Hit this place just out of curiosity the other day, preparing to get the card and leave. I was greeted by 2 girls, one short and the other taller w / long hair. Got that " good vibe" from the get go. I was taken by the taller one, very thin, A cup, cute face. Average age for the q area. Once inside, massage was good, and seemed legit. Once the back area was hot toweled and feather touched- I grabbed a handful of backside and was immediatelt countered with " oh, you touch me? . " How much you tip? She wanted 6, I held firm at 4 and that's what she got. Her skin was velvety soft. A cup access and G-string on the backside, shape for Asian woman of her vintage-average. She got the job done, and glad I lucked out taking a shot in the dark there. Kozmo.

  6. #21579
    Senior Member


    Posts: 322

    Thats a well reviewed place but rotates ladies in and out.

    Quote Originally Posted by SantoshReddy  [View Original Post]
    Went into 299 Newport in q yesterday. Got an old in 50's for half h. 4 but got nothing in the end. Heard a lot about this place but got nothing. Is it always like this or should I try again?
    She was probably in her sixties if she looked 50. Most likely the mama san who keeps the lights on. The younger ladies come and go. So it might be worth while coming back another day a few weeks from now. Meanwhile there are many other places in Q-town to try your luck.

  7. #21578
    Quote Originally Posted by DannyTheMan  [View Original Post]
    I think they were closed a year or so ago after some issues, which will happen again if you guys keep posting so much detail.
    Strange thing is, there are providers that have been around as long as I have been in the hobby which is over ten years. Lots posted on them and nothing ever happens. Mostly Quincy, Waltham and Boston, predominantly in high Asian populated areas. Other towns they open and close in a couple weeks. It's more the tolerance of the neighborhood than anything else we post.

  8. #21577

    Marlborough

    Quote Originally Posted by AceInNatick  [View Original Post]
    Haven't seen any Marlborough ads on Craigslist and Backpage except for 530. Anybody know what's going on there?
    Recently moved to the area and haven't found anything in Marlborough. Did get a nice are / T at 165 in Hudson. If anyone knows of anything better without going to Worcester I'd be interested in hearing about it.

  9. #21576

    Should I try again?

    Went into 299 Newport in q yesterday. Got an old in 50's for half h. 4 but got nothing in the end. Heard a lot about this place but got nothing. Is it always like this or should I try again?

  10. #21575

    Edinboro

    Quote Originally Posted by Smasher  [View Original Post]
    There were 3 there when I went the second time. Wasn't offered a choice. Might be you can get one but I didn't try since the best looking one is who I pulled off the bat.
    I think they were closed a year or so ago after some issues, which will happen again if you guys keep posting so much detail.

  11. #21574

    Ha

    Twitchy, good description.

    Quote Originally Posted by Finder117  [View Original Post]
    So a while back I'd posted about Nadia at RT in weymouth and how I'd gotten a legit rub with no hint of tease.

    Today I was heading to lotus on 53 in W, but when I saw the place I was instantly skeeved out. The driveway is SUPER public, and it looks like it's in a multi-tenant home. Where the fuck am I supposed to go (seriously, can someone tell me)? It came recommended from another member so I may give it a go at some point, but the location is pretty iffy.

    Ended up a few miles down the road at RT, no appointment and rolled Nadia because she seemed to be the only girl working who wasn't busy. *Fuck* I thought to myself. As I mentioned earlier in this post I've had her before and she was a VERY down-to-business masseuse that seemed legit despite working in a known AMP.

    So this time I decided for an hour, thinking last time, maybe she just didn't want to do anything if it was only during a. 5.

    So the rub itself was a bit weird, she left the room 3 times during the massage for between 30 seconds and 2 minutes, I think she was supposed to be watching the front desk.

    Anyways, aside from that it was actually a really good rub. I would honestly believe that she's licensed if someone were to tell me. Throughout the ENTIRETY of our visit she kept a towel over me. And even before the flip there was a VERY small amount of tease, but nothing that couldn't be just "oops I was rubbing your thigh". So I was pretty on the fence.

    After I flipped she pointed out that I only had 10 minutes left and started rubbing my legs. Still no tease, WTF. I waited until when she was cleaning off my legs and basically just asked her if she could help me out and she basically said "You'll take care of me right?" and then came probably the best HE I've had at an AMP. While there was no roaming allowed at all (not even OTC) it was really wonderful otherwise. Lots of attention paid to the boys, profoundly good hand work and a great 2-hand technique. She also kept going while I was cumming which. Made me twitchy as fuck but also made my O amazing. At no point during our thing did we discuss money. After I came she was smiling and laughing, as was I. She cleaned me up and brought me a bottle of water. I left her. 6 as that seemed fair when I told her that she gave me a hug before leaving.

    So by the numbers:

    Total damage $. 4, house. 8, HE. 6.

    Looks: 8, Attitude: 8, Massage: 9, HE: 9, Value: 9. 5 -- Good luck finding a better HE for the $. 4 range around Q / B / W / P or the south shore in general. Hoping for an expanded menu once she gets to know me a bit more. Will report.

  12. #21573

    What's going on in Marlborough

    Haven't seen any Marlborough ads on Craigslist and Backpage except for 530. Anybody know what's going on there?

  13. #21572

    -mysterious lotus

    Park behind Lotus. There is a sign out back for rear shortcut to the entryway. Actually, it's pretty secluded. It's worth checking out.

  14. #21571

    Re-rolled RT in Wey and the mysterious lotus

    So a while back I'd posted about Nadia at RT in weymouth and how I'd gotten a legit rub with no hint of tease.

    Today I was heading to lotus on 53 in W, but when I saw the place I was instantly skeeved out. The driveway is SUPER public, and it looks like it's in a multi-tenant home. Where the fuck am I supposed to go (seriously, can someone tell me)? It came recommended from another member so I may give it a go at some point, but the location is pretty iffy.

    Ended up a few miles down the road at RT, no appointment and rolled Nadia because she seemed to be the only girl working who wasn't busy. *Fuck* I thought to myself. As I mentioned earlier in this post I've had her before and she was a VERY down-to-business masseuse that seemed legit despite working in a known AMP.

    So this time I decided for an hour, thinking last time, maybe she just didn't want to do anything if it was only during a. 5.

    So the rub itself was a bit weird, she left the room 3 times during the massage for between 30 seconds and 2 minutes, I think she was supposed to be watching the front desk.

    Anyways, aside from that it was actually a really good rub. I would honestly believe that she's licensed if someone were to tell me. Throughout the ENTIRETY of our visit she kept a towel over me. And even before the flip there was a VERY small amount of tease, but nothing that couldn't be just "oops I was rubbing your thigh". So I was pretty on the fence.

    After I flipped she pointed out that I only had 10 minutes left and started rubbing my legs. Still no tease, WTF. I waited until when she was cleaning off my legs and basically just asked her if she could help me out and she basically said "You'll take care of me right?" and then came probably the best HE I've had at an AMP. While there was no roaming allowed at all (not even OTC) it was really wonderful otherwise. Lots of attention paid to the boys, profoundly good hand work and a great 2-hand technique. She also kept going while I was cumming which. Made me twitchy as fuck but also made my O amazing. At no point during our thing did we discuss money. After I came she was smiling and laughing, as was I. She cleaned me up and brought me a bottle of water. I left her. 6 as that seemed fair when I told her that she gave me a hug before leaving.

    So by the numbers:

    Total damage $. 4, house. 8, HE. 6.

    Looks: 8, Attitude: 8, Massage: 9, HE: 9, Value: 9. 5 -- Good luck finding a better HE for the $. 4 range around Q / B / W / P or the south shore in general. Hoping for an expanded menu once she gets to know me a bit more. Will report.

  15. #21570

    Stupid Me 299

    Called two places in Waltham during a typically slow time of the night at all places, both available with rub girls I could repeat with, was headed to them off the Pike. I took a sinewy route that took me by 299 Newton, I kind of forget about that place, so parked. Lights on, walked in, so so woman available, I decided to stay and try again for the heck of it. I had not been there for a loooooong time, last time was the ole saran wrap BJ. Massage part was ok. I will focus on the main event I was there for. On the table was a menu including taste test under bra, daty if so inclined on an older woman, limited vv touch. Promised me FS for a price, pay first. Repeatedly asked her to confirm what we were going to do if fee paid. Repeatedly got vague non-confirmatory responses accompanied by a crooked smile from her. Well, that went no where good. So I backed out on that route, took the road to a HJ, left.

    Stupid me, will now wipe my memory of ever going to that place again.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape