Escort Review: Escort Reports
+
Submit Review
Results 17,821 to 17,835 of 19320
-
03-27-17 05:57 #1500Senior Member

Posts: 410Celste
When is she leaving?
Originally Posted by Boxdoc
[View Original Post]
YYZ.
-
03-26-17 18:29 #1499Senior Member

Posts: 90Celeste
Got some up to date digits for this one. She's leaving town and is offering an anything goes special with a negotiable rate.
http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/spac...2-1079/1/94398
-
03-25-17 10:11 #1498Banned Member

Posts: 644Brianna is back
Yes Brianna is back Patience friend, she is back in town for a few days. If you want to get reacquainted with her PM me. I can't post pictures of her because of family. She's still the same hot sexy girl nothing different. For the newbies who don't know who she is. Do a search and there might be some pictures of her on there and some reviews.
-
03-24-17 12:22 #1497Senior Member

Posts: 228Forgot to add this about Sonya.
Sonya and I went on a car date not to long ago. Had a great time and her head skills is great. Next time need to see what is on the menu.
Forgot to add this when I said LL is right on the money.
-
03-22-17 15:08 #1496Senior Member

Posts: 228You weren't kidding.
LL, is one the money with Sonya. I really nice sweetheart.
Originally Posted by LittleLou
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-17 10:00 #1495Senior Member

Posts: 204I don't think so.
Your description doesn't match her IMO. She is 5'5" and about 125.20 yr old with a nice body.
Originally Posted by JtSend1974
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-17 01:54 #1494Regular Member

Posts: 3Pretty sure I know who this is and have her number.
Originally Posted by NattyDread
[View Original Post]
Taller. Thin. Tattoos. Face like an elf. Almond eyes.
Ring a bell.
-
03-14-17 11:29 #1493Senior Member

Posts: 217Description
She sounds like a fun time. Her skills sound great. Anyone have a general physical description. Thanks.
Originally Posted by LittleLou
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-17 13:27 #1492Senior Member

Posts: 204Greece with Sonya!
She has learned a lot this past year. BBBJ was very good. She was cumming over and over while I was in her pussy. Finished in her ass lots of lube and started slow then pounded it hard. She had the biggest O from taking it in her ass. She said she doesn't like anal but needed the extra. She was loving it. What's more fun than fucking someone in the ass that says they don't like it and they end up cumming the hardest that way? If I can verify you, I'll share her digits.
-
03-12-17 21:53 #1491Senior Member

Posts: 52Paige del ray
I saw her earlier this weeks looks like her pictures same lingerie even. Incall is a back room in the house. She's provides a good serive.
Originally Posted by JizzyGoo
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-17 18:04 #1490Senior Member

Posts: 2464A wise man once told me
So, once upon a time I was almost in danger of being thrown off this forum. Very wise person suggested that what I needed to do was write reviews and reports that I would want to read. That's my advice for this gentleman. Warning us about someone and not telling us who that person is is a total waste of bandwidth. Instead, write a review that you would want to read. One that would help you.
Originally Posted by Lookin3
[View Original Post]
Just satin'.
C3.
-
03-09-17 17:15 #1489Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 67Mrs Kiki
Has anyone had any dreams about this one? If so, any info available would be appreciated.
-
03-09-17 17:00 #1488Senior Member

Posts: 282And I tell you what really irks me is these guys get posting credit for these "reports". I've seen many a Senior Members that have 90% fluff, being one of the mongers who takes the risk and reports back it is bothersome.
Originally Posted by Hodar
[View Original Post]
So why don't you contribute and give us the real scoop on this unnamed provider.
-
03-09-17 15:16 #1487Senior Member

Posts: 920This is an informational forum, you have shared no Information except for thinking and wondering out loud, it makes absolutely no sense and does not help anyone here.
Originally Posted by NotANewbee
[View Original Post]
I do have some advice, before you post maybe think of the possibilities: does this help anyone? Am I providing any information? Whatever we post here pretty much permanent and if you seek information from other members your lack of any credible helpful info will reap you the same in answers.
-
03-09-17 00:15 #1486Regular Member

Posts: 15Not naming names
I don't want to throw her under the bus in the forum. I don't have any good input but I also wanted to provide intel to help avoid a possible poor situation for another monger. PM.











Reply With Quote




