Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1494
    Quote Originally Posted by NattyDread  [View Original Post]
    She sounds like a fun time. Her skills sound great. Anyone have a general physical description. Thanks.
    Pretty sure I know who this is and have her number.

    Taller. Thin. Tattoos. Face like an elf. Almond eyes.

    Ring a bell.

  2. #1493

    Description

    Quote Originally Posted by LittleLou  [View Original Post]
    She has learned a lot this past year. BBBJ was very good. She was cumming over and over while I was in her pussy. Finished in her ass lots of lube and started slow then pounded it hard. She had the biggest O from taking it in her ass. She said she doesn't like anal but needed the extra. She was loving it. What's more fun than fucking someone in the ass that says they don't like it and they end up cumming the hardest that way? If I can verify you, I'll share her digits.
    She sounds like a fun time. Her skills sound great. Anyone have a general physical description. Thanks.

  3. #1492

    Greece with Sonya!

    She has learned a lot this past year. BBBJ was very good. She was cumming over and over while I was in her pussy. Finished in her ass lots of lube and started slow then pounded it hard. She had the biggest O from taking it in her ass. She said she doesn't like anal but needed the extra. She was loving it. What's more fun than fucking someone in the ass that says they don't like it and they end up cumming the hardest that way? If I can verify you, I'll share her digits.

  4. #1491

    Paige del ray

    Quote Originally Posted by JizzyGoo  [View Original Post]
    I saw her earlier this weeks looks like her pictures same lingerie even. Incall is a back room in the house. She's provides a good serive.

  5. #1490
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2464

    A wise man once told me

    Quote Originally Posted by Lookin3  [View Original Post]
    And I tell you what really irks me is these guys get posting credit for these "reports". I've seen many a Senior Members that have 90% fluff, being one of the mongers who takes the risk and reports back it is bothersome.

    So why don't you contribute and give us the real scoop on this unnamed provider.
    So, once upon a time I was almost in danger of being thrown off this forum. Very wise person suggested that what I needed to do was write reviews and reports that I would want to read. That's my advice for this gentleman. Warning us about someone and not telling us who that person is is a total waste of bandwidth. Instead, write a review that you would want to read. One that would help you.

    Just satin'.

    C3.

  6. #1489
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 67

    Mrs Kiki

    Has anyone had any dreams about this one? If so, any info available would be appreciated.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0331.jpg‎  

  7. #1488
    Quote Originally Posted by Hodar  [View Original Post]
    This is an informational forum, you have shared no Information except for thinking and wondering out loud, it makes absolutely no sense and does not help anyone here.

    I do have some advice, before you post maybe think of the possibilities: does this help anyone? Am I providing any information? Whatever we post here pretty much permanent and if you seek information from other members your lack of any credible helpful info will reap you the same in answers.
    And I tell you what really irks me is these guys get posting credit for these "reports". I've seen many a Senior Members that have 90% fluff, being one of the mongers who takes the risk and reports back it is bothersome.

    So why don't you contribute and give us the real scoop on this unnamed provider.

  8. #1487
    Senior Member


    Posts: 920
    Quote Originally Posted by NotANewbee  [View Original Post]
    I don't want to throw her under the bus in the forum. I don't have any good input but I also wanted to provide intel to help avoid a possible poor situation for another monger. PM.
    This is an informational forum, you have shared no Information except for thinking and wondering out loud, it makes absolutely no sense and does not help anyone here.

    I do have some advice, before you post maybe think of the possibilities: does this help anyone? Am I providing any information? Whatever we post here pretty much permanent and if you seek information from other members your lack of any credible helpful info will reap you the same in answers.

  9. #1486

    Not naming names

    I don't want to throw her under the bus in the forum. I don't have any good input but I also wanted to provide intel to help avoid a possible poor situation for another monger. PM.

  10. #1485
    Senior Member


    Posts: 920
    Quote Originally Posted by NotANewbee  [View Original Post]
    So not naming names. Set up with a popular provider last Saturday am. Her style a little unorthodox, however I knew this going in. We had a soft time set. I had been texting for a while with days in between replies not adnormal. So I got a text Friday pm all is good. Saturday am, I get a text about our time which had a about a 2 hour window. I texted 37 minutes later as I was getting up taking a shower and finished breakfast with my son. After I texted 37 minutes later she freaked I mean mental. I've seen providers in Nicaragua, CostaRica, Vegas, South Florida, Tampa area. Never ever had I had this treatment. Just saying to you. Who's paying the bills? No one is not disrespecting anyone. But damn that was ridiculous.
    Why not name names? If you don't name a name why bother posting? You afraid she will go mental on you? Why would care?

  11. #1484

    Recent Paige Del Ray encounters. Anyone?


  12. #1483

    So who's paying the bills

    So not naming names. Set up with a popular provider last Saturday am. Her style a little unorthodox, however I knew this going in. We had a soft time set. I had been texting for a while with days in between replies not adnormal. So I got a text Friday pm all is good. Saturday am, I get a text about our time which had a about a 2 hour window. I texted 37 minutes later as I was getting up taking a shower and finished breakfast with my son. After I texted 37 minutes later she freaked I mean mental. I've seen providers in Nicaragua, CostaRica, Vegas, South Florida, Tampa area. Never ever had I had this treatment. Just saying to you. Who's paying the bills? No one is not disrespecting anyone. But damn that was ridiculous.

  13. #1482

    PMC Stephanie

    Was in the mood for a spinner that allows greek, gave her a quick text. She responded swiftly for her (within four hours! Exchanged pleasantries, then asked when we could meet up again.

    She said anytime, $$$ was the going rate!! Since the last time I had greek x2 with her for $. 5 I chuckled to myself. I replied, "no thanks not worth it".

    I guess I burned a bridge there, but I am finally over seeing her.

  14. #1481

    Stella left me disappointed

    I haven't posted in a while and well not much talent out here lately. Anyway saw the posts about stella and decided mehhh why not. Texted stella, thought things were good to go. Set up a time, sent pics, did everything possible to get her comfortable. Time, location and everything was set in stone. Messaged her, keeping her in the loop of my location. She responded and sent my last message about 5 minutes out and then. Dead silence. Messaged and tried calling and nothing. I waited about 30 minutes and still nothing. Now normally this would not bother me but I drove from melbourne to titusville and well today became a long day. Good luck fellas. Maybe I did something wrong. I'm not sure. Was looking forward to meeting her.

  15. #1480

    Just good offense

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob62  [View Original Post]
    Why would you let Uncle LEO look at your phone? Good luck to any John Q. Law who asks or demands to see my phone.
    As I said in original post "I walked, twice". I never want to play aggressive, on the first situation LEO claimed we had a pre arranged date and an arrest was forthcoming. I deranged the conversation by offering the officer I'm just looking for my cousin, pulled out my iPhone. Showed the last call to "cousin" and he just shrugged sorry to bother you sir. I was searching for more poon before he finished his paperwork. Always, always have a viable story in case LEO walks upon you. No matter how tuff or principal oriented you are, it's difficult to compose and respond when the lights come on. Just saying! You can be arrested for a lot less, ya, you will probably get off. (Lawyer fees, job loss possibilities, family drama and embarrassment). Sorry, but the damage is done with the arrest, the public notices and all the other governmental bull shit thrown at this non-crime, crime. Safe hunting, hunters!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape