Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15856
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Skyee on Paradise Trail

    Scooped this cutie up at wawa in the new quadrant. Sky has awesome head skills and her BBBJCIM is right up there with the best of them! Very reasonable donations and always has a working phone. Pussy is damn good too!

    PM for digits!

    C5.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20170114_195708_1485042039974.jpg‎  

  2. #15855

    Yes, I am weak. BJ is better than no BJ.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    Brandi aka Heather is the same girl. Dude this chick does more candy than Santa Claus!! Her teeth are all rotted out and she goes days without showering. YES the blonde was indeed working. Why else would any girl be on the trail just hanging around the main hooker zone? Then you give her a ten dollar tip? Come on dude.

    C5.
    Yes sir, $20 for Miss Ugly says Bubba Sparx. But. I am weak weak yes weak. When you need to nut, you need to nut. I can only nut looking at something pretty. Blame it on the high blood pressure medication, Brandi had to suck for 35 full minutes to get the volcano to erupt. Sucking ain't easy. Little tippi got her to work harder and no more complaining. And she worked hard, trying to earn that extra dolla. Holla, Hookers want equal rights to, a decent wage for Overtime. Forgive me for I have sinned. On a good note, I have them trained to come running, not walking, to my black BMW 525i before they hop in C5 Caprice Classic. Thanks for the tip! Double BJ is best but a BJ is better than no BJ, sadly even if overpaid.

  3. #15854
    Quote Originally Posted by PussyHunter2  [View Original Post]
    Her name is JoJo and she was a child pimp from Tampa. Biggest criminal ho out there, she goes by Missy as well. She would sell her own mother for money. She has been scamming mongers for years too. Most people already know her so Chris5 is an idiot for promoting her.

    http://www.tampabay.com/news/publics...n-sting/879515
    Bring her up here to Gator country CHOMP.

  4. #15853

    FWIW Orlano vs San Jose Costa Rica Trip Report

    Finishing up on 6 days of mongering conducted around a low cost medical procedure. That is point one. If your going to Costa Rica simpy for mongering, it isn't economical. You can get similar prices on Paradise Trail. Airfare is 300-400 and my hotel is 75. I stay in the Radisson on the outskirts of the mongering zone. Don't even think of bringing a girl to your room here, but you won't need to. I like it because its upscale, safe, great breakfast and Gold's Gym is attached. Sure you can stay downtown at the infamous Del Rey or one of the other large hotels, but let me tell you why not. You'll pay more. They'll be noisy. Sure you can bring girl to your foom, but they'll charge you. Most important, the girls who swarm thru are overpriced. They all want 100. Good luck negotiating if you don't know Spanish as they don't speak Englsh. Fortunately you don't have to.

    Their are numerous clubs in the downtown area such as Pirate Club, Little Havana, Zona II and New Fantasy with anywhere from 2-12 girls hanging around beginning at 10 am or so. You don't have to buy them drinks. Just say "sexo" and for 40 you'll get half hour suck and fuck. Negotiate anything else before committing. Most will want "extra" for no condom BBBJ. Use your PT skills and stay firm. Most will relent. Unfortunately for me most of the girls are thick, but spinners can be found. They'll take you to a room and start by showering. One thing I have to say for these girls credit. They don't complain how long your taking or leave you hanging. This oversexed guy tested that time and again. These clubs are part of small hotels.

    Then there are the "pensions" . Same thing, but without the hotel. They are cheaper in general. They very in class. Some as low as 20 for a fuck along Calle 6. These are a little dirty for my taste. My favorite is Pension 360 which is 30 for half hour, 40 for full hour. No tip required. Girls are fine. Rooms are decent. Attched pic is Tatiana. From Nicaragua. 34. Likes to massage and DATY if that's your thing. Again, be sure to negotiate condom before you commit.

    My best find was "Pamela" . Hangs at a rundown nightclub called VIPs. She is fine. Reminds me of the "Saint". Same body, same attiftude. It's like let's get it on. No BS. 24 CIP.

    Generally though stay away from the strip club night clubs theyll rip you off with entrance fees, dances, girls drinks, etc.

    If you know Spanish and can pass for a local. You'll do fine. Any questions PM me.

  5. #15852

    Active?

    Wish one is the one with the stud on her lip?

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    Currently all active on Paradise Trail!

    C5.

  6. #15851

    Jojo

    Quote Originally Posted by PussyHunter2  [View Original Post]
    Her name is JoJo and she was a child pimp from Tampa. Biggest criminal ho out there, she goes by Missy as well. She would sell her own mother for money. She has been scamming mongers for years too. Most people already know her so Chris5 is an idiot for promoting her.

    http://www.tampabay.com/news/publics...n-sting/879515
    She is a completely fucked up *****. She was cute back in the day, but is hella ugly now.

  7. #15850
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Paradise Trail Traffic

    Sucks near the Florida Mall and if you're heading south of the 528, don't even fucking think about it! The construction south of the 528 is a fucking nightmare. Night time is somewhat bearable but still a mess. I've been spending a lot more time in the NEW quadrant lately and also the Nashville area and the numbered street's. There are some hidden gems in these areas. Lot's of pretty looking WSW!

    The trail is huge so don't let the Florida Mall traffic keep you guy's from getting some good pussy and some good blowjobs!

    C5.

  8. #15849

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by PopperOrland  [View Original Post]
    Who is the one with white shorts.
    That's JoJo aka The Cryin Beggar! LOL.

    Trail Hunter.

  9. #15848
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Good Question

    Quote Originally Posted by Nerdy10  [View Original Post]
    I don't know why you got these girls damaging your paint. Are these girls worth a big ding dong dent on your hood?
    I'll give you a good answer dude. Its MY whip! LOL! So therefore I can do whatever I please son!

    C5.

  10. #15847
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Good Job!

    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin44  [View Original Post]
    I know she has great reviews but I had a bad date with her. I picked her up around new quadrant and we start driving to a spot. She's pretty cool up to this point but when she asked for donation up front I told her I'll give it to her after and she got hung up on that. She said if I tried anything she could make one phone call and her friends would be here in an instant and would not be happy LOL ok. I start dreaming and she gives me some pretty good head outside for the fact she kept grinding her teeth on my dick. I told her twice to let up on the teeth but she didn't. After a while she starts complaining I'm taking too long, LOL maybe if you didn't use your teeth I wouldn't be. She went back at it for a few minutes but I wasn't getting close at all so I offered her 10 more to fuck to hurry it up. Then she says " I know you were going to do this, give me the money up front" I told her I'll give it to her at the end and showed it to her and then she starts crying like WTF. I pulled up my pants gave her 20 and told her we're done.
    This is EXACTLY why I say NEVER pay upfront!! Glad you didn't do it brother. Actually, with me the date would of been over when she threatened to call her so called friends! LOL! I would of booted her skinny ass out right in the middle of traffic! Don't let these chicks threaten you dude.

    C5.

  11. #15846
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    Man I love dreaming with this sexy Blondie!!

    C5.
    I don't know why you got these girls damaging your paint. Are these girls worth a big ding dong dent on your hood?

  12. #15845

    Gigi

    I know she has great reviews but I had a bad date with her. I picked her up around new quadrant and we start driving to a spot. She's pretty cool up to this point but when she asked for donation up front I told her I'll give it to her after and she got hung up on that. She said if I tried anything she could make one phone call and her friends would be here in an instant and would not be happy LOL ok. I start dreaming and she gives me some pretty good head outside for the fact she kept grinding her teeth on my dick. I told her twice to let up on the teeth but she didn't. After a while she starts complaining I'm taking too long, LOL maybe if you didn't use your teeth I wouldn't be. She went back at it for a few minutes but I wasn't getting close at all so I offered her 10 more to fuck to hurry it up. Then she says " I know you were going to do this, give me the money up front" I told her I'll give it to her at the end and showed it to her and then she starts crying like WTF. I pulled up my pants gave her 20 and told her we're done.

  13. #15844
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    JoJo

    Quote Originally Posted by PopperOrland  [View Original Post]
    Who is the one with white shorts.
    That is crazy Jojo!! LOL!!

    C5.

  14. #15843

    JoJo the Child Pimp

    Quote Originally Posted by PopperOrland  [View Original Post]
    Who is the one with white shorts.
    Her name is JoJo and she was a child pimp from Tampa. Biggest criminal ho out there, she goes by Missy as well. She would sell her own mother for money. She has been scamming mongers for years too. Most people already know her so Chris5 is an idiot for promoting her.

    http://www.tampabay.com/news/publics...n-sting/879515

  15. #15842
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    All active.

    C5.
    Who is the one with white shorts.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape