Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1496

    You weren't kidding.

    Quote Originally Posted by LittleLou  [View Original Post]
    This girl wants to please! Total GFE and Greek is on the menu for a small up charge. $60 car dates or $100 hr. If I can verify you I'll share her digits with you.
    LL, is one the money with Sonya. I really nice sweetheart.

  2. #1495

    I don't think so.

    Your description doesn't match her IMO. She is 5'5" and about 125.20 yr old with a nice body.

    Quote Originally Posted by JtSend1974  [View Original Post]
    Pretty sure I know who this is and have her number.

    Taller. Thin. Tattoos. Face like an elf. Almond eyes.

    Ring a bell.

  3. #1494
    Quote Originally Posted by NattyDread  [View Original Post]
    She sounds like a fun time. Her skills sound great. Anyone have a general physical description. Thanks.
    Pretty sure I know who this is and have her number.

    Taller. Thin. Tattoos. Face like an elf. Almond eyes.

    Ring a bell.

  4. #1493

    Description

    Quote Originally Posted by LittleLou  [View Original Post]
    She has learned a lot this past year. BBBJ was very good. She was cumming over and over while I was in her pussy. Finished in her ass lots of lube and started slow then pounded it hard. She had the biggest O from taking it in her ass. She said she doesn't like anal but needed the extra. She was loving it. What's more fun than fucking someone in the ass that says they don't like it and they end up cumming the hardest that way? If I can verify you, I'll share her digits.
    She sounds like a fun time. Her skills sound great. Anyone have a general physical description. Thanks.

  5. #1492

    Greece with Sonya!

    She has learned a lot this past year. BBBJ was very good. She was cumming over and over while I was in her pussy. Finished in her ass lots of lube and started slow then pounded it hard. She had the biggest O from taking it in her ass. She said she doesn't like anal but needed the extra. She was loving it. What's more fun than fucking someone in the ass that says they don't like it and they end up cumming the hardest that way? If I can verify you, I'll share her digits.

  6. #1491

    Paige del ray

    Quote Originally Posted by JizzyGoo  [View Original Post]
    I saw her earlier this weeks looks like her pictures same lingerie even. Incall is a back room in the house. She's provides a good serive.

  7. #1490
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2464

    A wise man once told me

    Quote Originally Posted by Lookin3  [View Original Post]
    And I tell you what really irks me is these guys get posting credit for these "reports". I've seen many a Senior Members that have 90% fluff, being one of the mongers who takes the risk and reports back it is bothersome.

    So why don't you contribute and give us the real scoop on this unnamed provider.
    So, once upon a time I was almost in danger of being thrown off this forum. Very wise person suggested that what I needed to do was write reviews and reports that I would want to read. That's my advice for this gentleman. Warning us about someone and not telling us who that person is is a total waste of bandwidth. Instead, write a review that you would want to read. One that would help you.

    Just satin'.

    C3.

  8. #1489
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 67

    Mrs Kiki

    Has anyone had any dreams about this one? If so, any info available would be appreciated.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0331.jpg‎  

  9. #1488
    Quote Originally Posted by Hodar  [View Original Post]
    This is an informational forum, you have shared no Information except for thinking and wondering out loud, it makes absolutely no sense and does not help anyone here.

    I do have some advice, before you post maybe think of the possibilities: does this help anyone? Am I providing any information? Whatever we post here pretty much permanent and if you seek information from other members your lack of any credible helpful info will reap you the same in answers.
    And I tell you what really irks me is these guys get posting credit for these "reports". I've seen many a Senior Members that have 90% fluff, being one of the mongers who takes the risk and reports back it is bothersome.

    So why don't you contribute and give us the real scoop on this unnamed provider.

  10. #1487
    Senior Member


    Posts: 920
    Quote Originally Posted by NotANewbee  [View Original Post]
    I don't want to throw her under the bus in the forum. I don't have any good input but I also wanted to provide intel to help avoid a possible poor situation for another monger. PM.
    This is an informational forum, you have shared no Information except for thinking and wondering out loud, it makes absolutely no sense and does not help anyone here.

    I do have some advice, before you post maybe think of the possibilities: does this help anyone? Am I providing any information? Whatever we post here pretty much permanent and if you seek information from other members your lack of any credible helpful info will reap you the same in answers.

  11. #1486

    Not naming names

    I don't want to throw her under the bus in the forum. I don't have any good input but I also wanted to provide intel to help avoid a possible poor situation for another monger. PM.

  12. #1485
    Senior Member


    Posts: 920
    Quote Originally Posted by NotANewbee  [View Original Post]
    So not naming names. Set up with a popular provider last Saturday am. Her style a little unorthodox, however I knew this going in. We had a soft time set. I had been texting for a while with days in between replies not adnormal. So I got a text Friday pm all is good. Saturday am, I get a text about our time which had a about a 2 hour window. I texted 37 minutes later as I was getting up taking a shower and finished breakfast with my son. After I texted 37 minutes later she freaked I mean mental. I've seen providers in Nicaragua, CostaRica, Vegas, South Florida, Tampa area. Never ever had I had this treatment. Just saying to you. Who's paying the bills? No one is not disrespecting anyone. But damn that was ridiculous.
    Why not name names? If you don't name a name why bother posting? You afraid she will go mental on you? Why would care?

  13. #1484

    Recent Paige Del Ray encounters. Anyone?


  14. #1483

    So who's paying the bills

    So not naming names. Set up with a popular provider last Saturday am. Her style a little unorthodox, however I knew this going in. We had a soft time set. I had been texting for a while with days in between replies not adnormal. So I got a text Friday pm all is good. Saturday am, I get a text about our time which had a about a 2 hour window. I texted 37 minutes later as I was getting up taking a shower and finished breakfast with my son. After I texted 37 minutes later she freaked I mean mental. I've seen providers in Nicaragua, CostaRica, Vegas, South Florida, Tampa area. Never ever had I had this treatment. Just saying to you. Who's paying the bills? No one is not disrespecting anyone. But damn that was ridiculous.

  15. #1482

    PMC Stephanie

    Was in the mood for a spinner that allows greek, gave her a quick text. She responded swiftly for her (within four hours! Exchanged pleasantries, then asked when we could meet up again.

    She said anytime, $$$ was the going rate!! Since the last time I had greek x2 with her for $. 5 I chuckled to myself. I replied, "no thanks not worth it".

    I guess I burned a bridge there, but I am finally over seeing her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape