Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15843

    JoJo the Child Pimp

    Quote Originally Posted by PopperOrland  [View Original Post]
    Who is the one with white shorts.
    Her name is JoJo and she was a child pimp from Tampa. Biggest criminal ho out there, she goes by Missy as well. She would sell her own mother for money. She has been scamming mongers for years too. Most people already know her so Chris5 is an idiot for promoting her.

    http://www.tampabay.com/news/publics...n-sting/879515

  2. #15842
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    All active.

    C5.
    Who is the one with white shorts.

  3. #15841
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Nice Post

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvLargeCheeks  [View Original Post]
    Friday I was going to see the new bbw summer from usasg but she would not see me for 70 qv visit (her qv is 80). So I decided to try the trail around 1 am. Saw two walkers one by baymount and one by the krystal. They both were on their phone and they literally walked past me rejecting my offer for a ride. Shoot the one spinner girl by krystal had a nice pink dress on (short white girl) with a round ass and actually got in a car behind me. Seems like mongers have their numbers. Went home empty.

    Went Monday. Got to trail at 10 pm, left trail at 1145 pm. Trail was hot from I4 south to Turnpike. Saw 5 marked leos conducting stops at 5 different locations. North of I4 had a good 5 walkers. I saw 2 hanging around that topless bar. Picked one up. Naomi, she approached my car. The other one looked hotter but was just standing there. Anyways had to get a cover from the gas station smh which she did. So 30 CBJ. She says she has a place near to trail. Naomi is older, 43, and did a good job moaning and deepthroating. Would rate above average CBJ.
    The Paradise Trail is loaded with talent. Be more aggressive with you're pickups and you will be rewarded. A CBJ is NOT 30 buck's dude. And she's 43 year's old? You definitely overpaid.

    C5.

  4. #15840
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]

    20/40 is standard, I quoted you're post in error dude.

    This is OUR hobby. Chicks don't set prices, we do. If the chick doesn't like price, then immediately boot her ass out!! Immediately!!

    C5.
    Got to agree with this.

    Very rarely do I ever go above a couple of Jacksons for FS.

    If I do, it's usually because I have a Grant and can't make change.

    For a BJ, it's either a Jack or a Jack and Ham.

  5. #15839

    Friday and Monday Naomi

    Friday I was going to see the new bbw summer from usasg but she would not see me for 70 qv visit (her qv is 80). So I decided to try the trail around 1 am. Saw two walkers one by baymount and one by the krystal. They both were on their phone and they literally walked past me rejecting my offer for a ride. Shoot the one spinner girl by krystal had a nice pink dress on (short white girl) with a round ass and actually got in a car behind me. Seems like mongers have their numbers. Went home empty.

    Went Monday. Got to trail at 10 pm, left trail at 1145 pm. Trail was hot from I4 south to Turnpike. Saw 5 marked leos conducting stops at 5 different locations. North of I4 had a good 5 walkers. I saw 2 hanging around that topless bar. Picked one up. Naomi, she approached my car. The other one looked hotter but was just standing there. Anyways had to get a cover from the gas station smh which she did. So 30 CBJ. She says she has a place near to trail. Naomi is older, 43, and did a good job moaning and deepthroating. Would rate above average CBJ.

  6. #15838

    Sun

    Quote Originally Posted by Foxdodgeit  [View Original Post]
    Saturday, right? I was just driving through OBT and saw the guy. He was down near the Best Buy when I saw him, though, in front of that motel. I was stopped at that light and noticed him in the rear view mirror. I couldn't tell if he was just filming traffic. I didn't see any streetwalkers around.
    It was Sunday around 2:00 pm.

  7. #15837
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Paradise Trail Hotties

    All active.

    C5.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 13443199_1138403849553957_2393431767209213546_o.jpg‎   1484539572619.jpg‎   IMG_20170125_110937.jpg‎   IMG_20161124_142921_1.jpg‎   IMG_20161214_111215.jpg‎  

    IMG_20161231_213540_kindlephoto-12853772.jpg‎   IMG_20161224_113830_kindlephoto-12903454.jpg‎  

  8. #15836
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Paradise Trail Hotties

    Currently all active on Paradise Trail!

    C5.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20170301_102735.jpg‎   20170116_175626.jpg‎   IMG_20161231_170611.jpg‎   IMG_20170228_221846.jpg‎   image0000001_5.jpg‎  

    PART_1480082533611.jpeg‎   IMG_20170216_003833.jpg‎   IMG_20170105_233336.jpg‎   20141202_010856.jpg‎   20170114_195708_1485042039974.jpg‎  


  9. #15835
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Good Question

    Quote Originally Posted by DankOner42  [View Original Post]
    In the post of mine that you quoted I had paid 40 coins for FS which I thought was standard. I talked her down from 6. I see some reports of 30 for FS but isn't 20/40 standard for chicks who aren't totally ate up. I mean I see chicks who look like 40 FS would be to much but I pass them by. Does looks and condition not play into amount given? Take into account these are chicks who don't Know me like they seem to know you. I mean I don't want to over pay for my sake and don't want to ruin it for my fellow mongers either. Input?
    Well since you asked I will give my personal opinion on this subject. This is just MY feelings on this subject. FUCK NO! Looks don't matter to ME! Just because a chick looks better and cleaner doesn't mean she's getting more than an average chick. They get paid the SAME! Why do you guy's think that since a chick looks clean and not ate up that she deserves more CASH? FUCK NO!!

    20/40 is standard, I quoted you're post in error dude.

    This is OUR hobby. Chicks don't set prices, we do. If the chick doesn't like price, then immediately boot her ass out!! Immediately!!

    C5.

  10. #15834
    Quote Originally Posted by DankOner42  [View Original Post]
    It's probably nothing so I almost forgot about it and didn't include it in my most recent report but some dude was filming something by this taco bell. Forgot exactly where. Right after I took these pics (not sure if he saw me) he headed to a van and started to leave. Probably just being paranoid but seemed a little weird, and thought I'd post as a reminder to be aware of your surroundings.
    Saturday, right? I was just driving through OBT and saw the guy. He was down near the Best Buy when I saw him, though, in front of that motel. I was stopped at that light and noticed him in the rear view mirror. I couldn't tell if he was just filming traffic. I didn't see any streetwalkers around.

  11. #15833

    Damages

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    You guy's are overpaying these chicks. 20 buck's is the price for head on Paradise. You guy's are paying 30 plus tips. Come on guys. Seasoned vet's will NEVER pay more than 20, hell I've gotten the whole package including the pussy for 20 buck's! I talk to these chicks everyday and they laugh at mongers that pay too much AND tip them on top of that. Let's stick to the going rates fellas.

    C5.
    In the post of mine that you quoted I had paid 40 coins for FS which I thought was standard. I talked her down from 6. I see some reports of 30 for FS but isn't 20/40 standard for chicks who aren't totally ate up. I mean I see chicks who look like 40 FS would be to much but I pass them by. Does looks and condition not play into amount given? Take into account these are chicks who don't Know me like they seem to know you. I mean I don't want to over pay for my sake and don't want to ruin it for my fellow mongers either. Input?

  12. #15832
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Mistress Charlie on Paradise Trail

    Quote Originally Posted by OrlandoLiving  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have digits for Charli from OBT? Any decent photos? Found a video post here but it was deleted. Would luv to see full length version. Saw her twice by chance around 39th and had a great BBBJCIM experience in the car. Want to repeat and maybe spend a few xtra. Any help appreciated.
    There you go newbie. Enjoy!

    C5.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20170210_154827.jpg‎  

  13. #15831
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Brand New Photo's

    Snowflake took a thick load of my cum down her throat today!

    C5.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20170306_145947.jpg‎   IMG_20170306_150604.jpg‎   IMG_20170306_145655.jpg‎   IMG_20170306_150130.jpg‎   IMG_20170306_150348.jpg‎  


  14. #15830

    Current Info On Charli

    Anyone have digits for Charli from OBT? Any decent photos? Found a video post here but it was deleted. Would luv to see full length version. Saw her twice by chance around 39th and had a great BBBJCIM experience in the car. Want to repeat and maybe spend a few xtra. Any help appreciated.

  15. #15829

    Grace

    I was cruising down the trail on my lunch break, when I spotted a tan skinned spinner outside of the shell / mcdonalds. I went into the store and when I got out I asked her if she needed a ride, and she said yes. She got in and said her name was Grace and that she was peruvian. We went to a spot where my dream began, she has some very nice tits with 1/2" nipples, very soft. Her kitty is shaved and looks nice. I was in a hurry so I only opted for a BBBJ. It was very good and next time I will opt for FS. I really want to give her body a nice thorough inspection with no rushing on my part next time.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape