Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 27,361 to 27,375 of 27788
-
03-06-17 17:01 #428Regular Member

Posts: 11Kristycumdump
I tried contacting her and no reply on any of her communication methods.
Originally Posted by Mojo567
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-17 16:47 #427Senior Member

Posts: 29Frillies
Did you ask before you met or after? I sent her an email off her BP ad and asked if she was open to BBFS and she said no.
Originally Posted by Mojo567
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-17 15:04 #426Senior Member

Posts: 113Brunette Brilliance
I saw her just a month or so ago. Ditto, BBFS was her only no. I wanted greek and she was willing to try but said I was too big. I didn't have any time issues with her, matter of fact she quoted me a time to my place and was right on time.
Originally Posted by DL1230
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-17 06:01 #425Regular Member

Posts: 14She go by tna handle Frillies?
This who you're talking about?
Originally Posted by Mojo567
[View Original Post]
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?214656-Frillies
-
03-06-17 04:06 #424Senior Member

Posts: 80I talked with her via text like a week or so back and she said she wasn't part of the group anymore since she has a good crew of regulars. Didn't ask if the same services were on the menu though, but I may hit her up the next time I'm in town.
Originally Posted by CreamPieGuy543
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-17 04:05 #423Senior Member

Posts: 80Yeah, I know how tight she is, which is why bb would be so great with her. Anyone else got a lead on a super tight girl that does bb? Spinner preferred but I'm open to suggestions.
Originally Posted by EazyDuzit2
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-17 21:43 #422Senior Member

Posts: 51No BB. She said no a couple of months ago. Cancels on you a lot, she has done it a couple of times.
Originally Posted by Mojo567
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-17 20:50 #421Banned Member

Posts: 451Jillian From TNA
Saw her today, no upcharge for BB. Dumped my load in her for round 1 and made her lick my balls and ass as a I jerked off for round two. Two shots for 180 excellent deal. She is nice and tight too. Just don't expect a high energy appointment with her, she is more laid back, will take care of you, but you need to lead the way.
-
03-05-17 20:47 #420Banned Member

Posts: 451Kristy Cum Dump
Yup she actually posted that in her blog (link in the initial posting about her). I was surprised when I read that.
Originally Posted by BobSizemore53
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-17 17:04 #419Senior Member

Posts: 89Did she go indy or is she still affiliated with the "group"?
Originally Posted by Alfador
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-17 15:55 #418Senior Member

Posts: 139Kristy Cum Dump
She's HIV+ too, and knows it. Check the links posted about her earlier.
Originally Posted by JohnDavid
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-17 03:00 #417Senior Member

Posts: 39Any luck with Lacy
Has anyone tried LacyPornluv from tna? Looks like she could be with the Kirkland group but not much info on her. I've also been wanting to finally meet ClaraRaine but neither post very often.
-
03-05-17 01:33 #416Banned Member

Posts: 451Brunette Brilliance
Thanks. I have been meaning to see her for a while but BB is a must.
Originally Posted by BobSizemore53
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-17 23:24 #415Senior Member

Posts: 98For the few very lucky bastards who first met her when she was a virgin to providing, they got BBFS from her. From those days forward, it will never happen again to anyone else who inquires about it, ever. She's tight enough with a cover, so enjoy her while we can ok?
Originally Posted by Alfador
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-17 19:53 #414Regular Member

Posts: 21Kristy Cum dump
Texted and she was all ready to have a visit. She's in Everett, youngish, plump and 100 for CIP Got some pics and she's seems real.











Reply With Quote




