Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 28,996 to 29,010 of 61388
-
03-05-17 01:03 #32393Senior Member

Posts: 1320Finally able to hookup for FS w / Christina after she had some "phone issues" for a couple days. You're spot on with your analysis, BC. Her cooch is well kept and tight as hell. Started out doggie with her appearing to be in some pain as I was hitting the walls hard. Flipped her over and she cocked her ankles over her head with that pu**why just sitting up there like it was served. Hit it mish for a good bit, with her screaming / groaning. Told her to start saying Fuck me BP, Fuck me and that would take your mind off the discomfort--haha. Ended up filling up the balloon with an awesome orgasm. Will be revisiting soon. This almost didn't go well at all as when I picked her up outside Thumpers a BPD patrol car was just sauntering by and she jumped in. He stopped at the next street up, then strolled one more up. We pulled out and made the first left and then headed toward the county and luckily he didn't follow. In all my years I've hardly ever seen BPDs in that area. Getting crazy out there. Be extremely careful as all of the BPD is under extreme scrutiny.
Originally Posted by BigCoolie
[View Original Post]
Peace,
BP.
-
03-04-17 22:24 #32392Senior Member

Posts: 39Ghost town
Crused through cb BP mp and wilkins not a single SW out. Where are the girls at? Any hot spots tonigt? Been out on the hunt for the last 2 hours.
-
03-04-17 18:34 #32391Senior Member

Posts: 144Brings back memories
I know that picture. Is she available. . Where do you see her and how's the skills and how much was the damage. I had her before but can't ever find her again.
Originally Posted by CowboysFan
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-17 17:23 #32390Banned Member

Posts: 5343Dude! You have a CWP for that weapon? LMAO.
Originally Posted by CashOut
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-17 16:02 #32389Senior Member

Posts: 637Damn that looks like some good pussy, way to breed her!!
Originally Posted by CashOut
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-17 14:48 #32388Senior Member

Posts: 279The security that you need is here
Hi fellas.
The security that you need is here if you have some doubt about yourself.
http://posting.baltimore.backpage.co...870b9c1f8ebd77
-
03-04-17 14:39 #32387Senior Member

Posts: 279Help is here if you need it fellas
Hi guys.
Discreet help is here if you need it.
http://posting.baltimore.backpage.co...865af5486b836b
-
03-04-17 12:38 #32386Banned Member

Posts: 5343Dude,
Originally Posted by Baltimoronic
[View Original Post]
That's some funny shit!!
-
03-04-17 12:34 #32385Senior Member

Posts: 1370Thanks for the report, and I usually don't "watch people's pockets", but. 6 seems like a lot for a bbjcim by a SWer. Didn't know if that was a Norfolk thing or not. But if your comfortable with that then forget what I said. Be safe. Peace.
Originally Posted by BawMore
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-17 11:11 #32384Regular Member

Posts: 141Awesome video!
Rosedale does offer a fine selection of innkeeping establishments. Hmm makes me want to go get Kendra & give her a good pounding right now!
Originally Posted by Baltimoronic
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-17 09:11 #32383Senior Member

Posts: 59So I was able to meet up with one that had dispeared for a while. Mandy in Dundalk 5'5 ish dirty bond hair. A few years back she was a looker. She still looks good riding by. However when she got in the car. The life has really taken its toll on her. Bruises from asshole mongers (she says), hands swollen. But man she gave a great time for at a fair donation. No rush, no complaining and I can be long winded at times. Only thing that bothered me was her talk of a crazy bf that goes off the handle at times (maybe the bruises were from him? I don't need drama trying to relax. I'll ease back into a friendship with her just for that reason. The BJ was top notch though. Smooth, relaxed and kept going until I said uncle. Very nice.
-
03-04-17 07:16 #32382Regular Member

Posts: 22Penny
Looking for a pit stop yesterday and ended up bouncing back and forth between FH and MP. I had just about given up when I spotted Penny.
Dark haired beauty in MP, hygenically clean and not under any influence.
Went for the quick stop, BBJCIM for. 6, offered her digits but I only had my work phone and like a dumbass I didn't get them. She did say she's out in the same area during the day and sometimes early too.
Ill be hunting her down again hoping to spend some "downthere"time with her. If anyone has contact info I'd gladly take it from you. LOL.
If anyone's ever in the Norfolk area I've got numbers for a real gem for you too!
-
03-04-17 00:19 #32381

Posts: 96HOT out on this COLD Tonight
Dead as hell out in W / W area and I mean BARREN. LEO parked at circle & Busy Bees. 2 uncles in Payson / Pulaski area. I mean, damn dudes did not see one SINGLE provider.
A good night to stroll elsewhere gents.
Treat all others and you wish to be treated yourselves, and be careful out there.
-
03-03-17 23:28 #32380Senior Member

Posts: 977Do you think this is her? She just shaved all this hair off and she's pretty much bald now. Did she take her hoodie off? This is not the same Cee Cee who has been reported on before. The one that is 5'1. This is a new cee cee or cecelia?? I think this is the girl. She's half black, have spanish. 19 years old. Dresses like a boy, she's like a lesbo. She dresses like a boy and dates girls. I'm not sure what you call those.
Originally Posted by BigCoolie
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-17 22:28 #32379Senior Member

Posts: 57Careful around Wilkens
The circle area is swarming with LE, both marked and unmarked. A few folks were pulled over as well. Be extra careful if you're going to swing through.









Reply With Quote



