Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15814

    DreamGirl

    Quote Originally Posted by Rookiemonger  [View Original Post]
    Dam TH,

    That's prime beef there. What was the donation? BJ & FS?
    Rm because Leah's donations vary I can only tell you that she was fair and reasonable. In fact because she was so good she was worth more than she agreed to. If you're in HO Town why don't you hit her up because she travels and may be leaving soon. She gave excellent service HJ, BJ, Tit play, and FS. And those Tits! Full & Flawless! One of the best pairs that I've ever seen! Amazing! Bro Leah's got it ALL! Only one hookup and the girl is right up there with my ATFs because she's that fuckin good!

    TH.

  2. #15813

    Trip to disney

    Went to disney and trolled forum to pick up advice and as cryptic as the local lingo is you guy provided enough info to help a monger out! Headed out are 1 am and after had an awesome dream with an ebony on the orange trail that gave a great BBBJ. Best time to head out for the visiting monger is between 2000-2300. After while its starts getting sparse but if I can find someone on a cold rainy night theres hope for you! Don't get conned into giving a tip set a firm price and enjoy yourself.

  3. #15812
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Maria on Paradise Trail

    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbiest12  [View Original Post]
    My girl Maria just let me know she has a new phone, same number. I assume she's letting her regulars know. Just wanted to share in case she hasn't called you. She's a doll.
    Glad she finally got her new phone. Maria is the best of the best!

    C5.

  4. #15811
    Quote Originally Posted by TrailHunter  [View Original Post]
    Spotted a blond knockout at the Old Quad Wawa, and after some coaxing she got in. She appeared to be white because of her very light skin. But Leah is a AA / Korean mixed smokin hot 21 year old. This beauty is the whole package because she's also intelligent and witty. She agreed to fuck TH BUT only with the Party Hat. Normally she would have got booted but because she's so fuckin hot I fucked her wearing the Party Hat! And this bombshell is excellent because she enjoys fuckin! From New Orleans here's the Dime Dreamgirl Leah: http://orlando.backpage.com/WomenSee...D1%94/18741287.

    Trail Hunter Livin' The Dream.
    Dam TH,

    That's prime beef there. What was the donation? BJ & FS?

  5. #15810
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleBJ  [View Original Post]
    Time was 11:30 PM. I was cruising down OBT past the 528 and pull behind Waffle House to cut through the parking lot. That was when I saw a WSW with long blonde hair walking toward Waffle house. I pulled nearby in an adjacent parking spot and she walks up and gets in. That was when I realize that she was Leah, who has been reported before in this forum, but who I first met like 6 months ago in the same location. She was wearing a button shirt and jeans for a somewhat chilly night. I am sure that she has been around usually by midnight but I just haven't seen her since I am usually done by 10 pm. Quick BBBJWSpit on the road around consulate dr and back to speedway. Dropped. 4 marbles. Anyhow, She said that I was her first John of the night, been out here since 8 PM, and construction has slowed her activitiy as well as LEO sightings nearby. Also, I learned that she is Russian, not Spanish, when I heard her talk on the phone. She gave me digits. Not sure if I repeat anytime soon, looking for new faces. As always, a Double BJ is best but a BJ is better than no BJ, especially on Friday night.
    This the big titty Leah? If so, I was supposed to meet up with her a few times but our schedules never matched up, not sure I could drop 40 for a BJ but that's just my cheap ass.

  6. #15809
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbiest12  [View Original Post]
    My girl Maria just let me know she has a new phone, same number. I assume she's letting her regulars know. Just wanted to share in case she hasn't called you. She's a doll.
    Any chance that you can share her digits? It will be very much appreciated. Thanks.

  7. #15808

    My ATF Maria.

    My girl Maria just let me know she has a new phone, same number. I assume she's letting her regulars know. Just wanted to share in case she hasn't called you. She's a doll.

  8. #15807

    Liz aka half pint

    Spotted Liz by the 711 on Jordan noticed my car and hoped right in talked for a bit and headed to her place started off with a bbj and on went the ruber this girl is hands down one of the tightest on the trail pm for number a definite repeat.

  9. #15806
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    KittyKat aka Emily

    Quote Originally Posted by Corbusier  [View Original Post]
    Damn that's fine.
    Quote Originally Posted by OtownCruiser  [View Original Post]
    Dayum!!

    Tight little hole needs a stretchin.
    Hot, young and sexy body! Highly recommended!

    C5.

  10. #15805

    Dime Leah

    Spotted a blond knockout at the Old Quad Wawa, and after some coaxing she got in. She appeared to be white because of her very light skin. But Leah is a AA / Korean mixed smokin hot 21 year old. This beauty is the whole package because she's also intelligent and witty. She agreed to fuck TH BUT only with the Party Hat. Normally she would have got booted but because she's so fuckin hot I fucked her wearing the Party Hat! And this bombshell is excellent because she enjoys fuckin! From New Orleans here's the Dime Dreamgirl Leah: http://orlando.backpage.com/WomenSee...D1%94/18741287.

    Trail Hunter Livin' The Dream.

  11. #15804

    Lmk

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    This gorgeous girl will be back with us soon. We're all anxiously awaiting her return.

    C5.
    I'm back in the grind at work so I won't be able to hit the trail like I use to. Lmk when she's back. She was my go to girl before I left.

  12. #15803

    Star. WSW dark brunette spotted by SAMs as well

    One more thing, when I was driving Leah back to Speedway. There was another WSW walking on the sidewalk near SAMS and Waffle House. Leah said that SW was named Star and that she was crazy. I didn't get a good look but she looked like a WSW dark brunette, average size, and maybe gothic looking. I searched the forum and she appears to be posted already. So just reporting that she is still around in this territory. Also, before I picked up Leah, there was a blonde WSW behind BK and she was kind of rough & scary looking with drugged out eyes, which I happily said "Pass". Maybe next time, but I wasn't drunk yet.

  13. #15802

    Leah. Another sighting of Leah by Sams

    Time was 11:30 PM. I was cruising down OBT past the 528 and pull behind Waffle House to cut through the parking lot. That was when I saw a WSW with long blonde hair walking toward Waffle house. I pulled nearby in an adjacent parking spot and she walks up and gets in. That was when I realize that she was Leah, who has been reported before in this forum, but who I first met like 6 months ago in the same location. She was wearing a button shirt and jeans for a somewhat chilly night. I am sure that she has been around usually by midnight but I just haven't seen her since I am usually done by 10 pm. Quick BBBJWSpit on the road around consulate dr and back to speedway. Dropped. 4 marbles. Anyhow, She said that I was her first John of the night, been out here since 8 PM, and construction has slowed her activitiy as well as LEO sightings nearby. Also, I learned that she is Russian, not Spanish, when I heard her talk on the phone. She gave me digits. Not sure if I repeat anytime soon, looking for new faces. As always, a Double BJ is best but a BJ is better than no BJ, especially on Friday night.

  14. #15801

    Kitty kat

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    Will be returning soon.

    Can't wait!

    C5.
    Damn that's fine.

  15. #15800

    Bella Saint Ashley

    Saw her on Tuesday early morning. I was driving around 43rd looking for her I almost gave up but I drove one last lap around then I heard a familiar voice calling me from a car I stopped by it was sexy Bella saint. We hanged out, talked, and ate breakfast for about 6 hours, she's a really cool chick. She always does an amazing job but this time I had one of the best times I had with her, she was very into it. First she gave me a nice BJ them we into mish but she wanted me to get her from different position. She put her leg on my shoulders then she put both legs in the air touching the ceiling of the car while she was moaning hard, gripping the door and she was telling me my dick feels good plus I made her cum her too. If that was an act she should win an Academy award for that performance. I don't care what nobody says, I usually give her what she wants because I feel like her service is well worth it like my other favorite girl Mariam. Ashley usually would jump in my car first if me and another driver pulls up next to her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape