Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15796
    Quote Originally Posted by Rookiemonger  [View Original Post]
    She is back close to OBT but not working the trail, she text me that she has a "higher" clientele base now. $300 just to make an appointment with her, whatever the F*ck that means.
    Wow that crazy. She will be back behind bk soon. Will wait. Rememem 1st time I spot her. Great time.

  2. #15795
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Lindsay

    Quote Originally Posted by Rookiemonger  [View Original Post]
    She is back close to OBT but not working the trail, she text me that she has a "higher" clientele base now. $300 just to make an appointment with her, whatever the F*ck that means.
    Wow! LOL! 300 buck's just to make an appointment? I used to BBFSCIP for 40 buck's! Sometimes 30! My how chicks continue to develop GPS syndrome. I would NEVER get a text like that. These Chicks know not to even try me that way.

    C5.

  3. #15794

    Saint is out and about

    Seen the Saint today. Looking like the walking dead. Unreal.

    Scootz out!

  4. #15793
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    Trust me bro, this chick has not been on Paradise in a while. Last I heard she moved to Tampa to get away from a stalker.

    C5.
    She is back close to OBT but not working the trail, she text me that she has a "higher" clientele base now. $300 just to make an appointment with her, whatever the F*ck that means.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_6747.jpg‎  

  5. #15792

    Tip

    Quote Originally Posted by TrailHunter  [View Original Post]
    Agreed with chick to fuck and NO mother fuckin Party Hat. And she said I had to " pull out " because she didn't want to " make a baby " . When I was in balls deep and ready to bust I told her " I'm cummin " . And I told her that I was cummin because I wanted to see if she would push me out. And as I was about to nut she nicely asked, " tip me " ? What would you have done? LOL.

    Trail Hunter.
    I would have said, "Tip hell, you can have the whole pole" LOL.

  6. #15791
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by DredCity  [View Original Post]
    So the girls from before are back or never left LOL. If they still out that mean some of why'all coughing up 100 Mario coins.
    I don't think they ever left. It is mind blowing to think that ANY dudes are paying these chicks a 100 buck's for a damm car date with everything covered. It is simply pathetic.

    C5.

  7. #15790
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Cash and Dash Liz

    Quote Originally Posted by BlowMyMt  [View Original Post]
    Now I know what's been said about her but me and liz know each other for some time already and I know she wouldn't try anything stupid with me or she knows what will be coming for her ass. So I picked her ass up by the Hoeyal Inn. Off we go to my favorite spot she kept saying how much she missed me and blah blah blah. I whip out my dick and pull her head down she gives a marvelous BBBJ especially enough ball sucking LOL had me squirming in minutes busted all over her throat as she deepthroats me I love doing that LOL but anyways cleaned up and dropped her back off on lancaster with 20 burritos.

    -BMM.
    Glad you were not robbed. LOL!!

    C5.

  8. #15789

    Liz

    Now I know what's been said about her but me and liz know each other for some time already and I know she wouldn't try anything stupid with me or she knows what will be coming for her ass. So I picked her ass up by the Hoeyal Inn. Off we go to my favorite spot she kept saying how much she missed me and blah blah blah. I whip out my dick and pull her head down she gives a marvelous BBBJ especially enough ball sucking LOL had me squirming in minutes busted all over her throat as she deepthroats me I love doing that LOL but anyways cleaned up and dropped her back off on lancaster with 20 burritos.

    -BMM.

  9. #15788
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Kitty kat on Paradise

    Will be returning soon.

    Can't wait!

    C5.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20161130_195345.jpg‎   IMG_20161130_195426.jpg‎  

  10. #15787
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Big Tit Shelley on Paradise Trail

    Biggest tits on Paradise Trail!

    C5.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Resized_20170218_193953.jpeg‎   FOT8FAE.jpg‎   IMG_20170105_233224.jpg‎  

  11. #15786
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    The Beautiful Mariam on Paradise Trail

    Scooped up my favorite girl recently in the old quadrant. Dressed in tight daisy dukes short's and a tight top, she was looking good! Even had make up and lipstick on. I love fucking this chick. Complete GFE boy's. One of the best blow job's on Paradise Trail!

    BBBJ and CFS til completion.

    C5.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20170216_102701.jpg‎  

  12. #15785
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Lindsey

    Quote Originally Posted by Rookiemonger  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Lindsey lately? I got a text from her a few weeks back that she has a place not too far from OBT. I don't go to girls locations usually. This is the young Lindsey (19/20 why. O I think) who always hung around Consulate and south of there.
    Trust me bro, this chick has not been on Paradise in a while. Last I heard she moved to Tampa to get away from a stalker.

    C5.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20170302_222054.jpg‎  

  13. #15784
    Quote Originally Posted by FlRico  [View Original Post]
    Went out for a drive today. From sandlake south. There was a WSW by wawa but got picked up quick. Hit the 528 and the construction got 2 lanes closed. Uncle LEO was parked at the BK. There was a WSW by the Wendy's that I never seen before. Then there was uncle LEO again parked by the WH. So I turned around and went home. New WSW and 2 uncles just parked at a couple of parking lot it was time to go. Be safe.
    That construction during the day is def a PITA and a monger deterrant for sure. At least for me, I avoid that far south.

  14. #15783

    Interesting

    Went out for a drive today. From sandlake south. There was a WSW by wawa but got picked up quick. Hit the 528 and the construction got 2 lanes closed. Uncle LEO was parked at the BK. There was a WSW by the Wendy's that I never seen before. Then there was uncle LEO again parked by the WH. So I turned around and went home. New WSW and 2 uncles just parked at a couple of parking lot it was time to go. Be safe.

  15. #15782

    Wow

    Left work with a headache, and thought to hit up Paradise Trail. Boy am I glad I did!

    Took a few laps to find anything, but finally ran into Kitty. Read a lot about her, so.

    Jump on this quick.

    3 mario coins, for CBJ, worth every penny. Will repeat every chance I get.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape