Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #15785
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    The Beautiful Mariam on Paradise Trail

    Scooped up my favorite girl recently in the old quadrant. Dressed in tight daisy dukes short's and a tight top, she was looking good! Even had make up and lipstick on. I love fucking this chick. Complete GFE boy's. One of the best blow job's on Paradise Trail!

    BBBJ and CFS til completion.

    C5.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20170216_102701.jpg‎  

  2. #15784
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Lindsey

    Quote Originally Posted by Rookiemonger  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Lindsey lately? I got a text from her a few weeks back that she has a place not too far from OBT. I don't go to girls locations usually. This is the young Lindsey (19/20 why. O I think) who always hung around Consulate and south of there.
    Trust me bro, this chick has not been on Paradise in a while. Last I heard she moved to Tampa to get away from a stalker.

    C5.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20170302_222054.jpg‎  

  3. #15783
    Quote Originally Posted by FlRico  [View Original Post]
    Went out for a drive today. From sandlake south. There was a WSW by wawa but got picked up quick. Hit the 528 and the construction got 2 lanes closed. Uncle LEO was parked at the BK. There was a WSW by the Wendy's that I never seen before. Then there was uncle LEO again parked by the WH. So I turned around and went home. New WSW and 2 uncles just parked at a couple of parking lot it was time to go. Be safe.
    That construction during the day is def a PITA and a monger deterrant for sure. At least for me, I avoid that far south.

  4. #15782

    Interesting

    Went out for a drive today. From sandlake south. There was a WSW by wawa but got picked up quick. Hit the 528 and the construction got 2 lanes closed. Uncle LEO was parked at the BK. There was a WSW by the Wendy's that I never seen before. Then there was uncle LEO again parked by the WH. So I turned around and went home. New WSW and 2 uncles just parked at a couple of parking lot it was time to go. Be safe.

  5. #15781

    Wow

    Left work with a headache, and thought to hit up Paradise Trail. Boy am I glad I did!

    Took a few laps to find anything, but finally ran into Kitty. Read a lot about her, so.

    Jump on this quick.

    3 mario coins, for CBJ, worth every penny. Will repeat every chance I get.

  6. #15780
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightowl21  [View Original Post]
    I seem to remember reading on here that she was staying in Tampa.
    That's what I thought till I got her text.

  7. #15779
    So the girls from before are back or never left LOL. If they still out that mean some of why'all coughing up 100 Mario coins.

  8. #15778

    Lindsey

    Quote Originally Posted by Rookiemonger  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Lindsey lately? I got a text from her a few weeks back that she has a place not too far from OBT. I don't go to girls locations usually. This is the young Lindsey (19/20 why. O I think) who always hung around Consulate and south of there.
    I seem to remember reading on here that she was staying in Tampa.

  9. #15777

    Lindsey

    Has anyone seen Lindsey lately? I got a text from her a few weeks back that she has a place not too far from OBT. I don't go to girls locations usually. This is the young Lindsey (19/20 why. O I think) who always hung around Consulate and south of there.

  10. #15776

    Ashley the saint

    Well since she got out she's been on fire lmao. I needed some pussy as BMM Jr has been craving. Cruised the trail around 4 and spotted the saint by the doll house she seen me and made the scooping easy as fuck as always LOL. So we talked for a bit about what's been going. Didn't really care but oh well LOL. Got to my spot and up comes the shirt and down goes the pants. As always she gives a good sloppy BBBJ she almost made me bust in minutes LOL I held back for some of that pussy had her outside the car bend over the car as I just fucked her brains out she got wet quick and was moaning loudly as I'm about to pull out I give her a small creampie LOL I kept fucking her as I was cumming LOL and pulled out half way cumming to splash her ass with some LOL she asked me if I came inside her I said no you are just really wet LOL. Me and Ashley go way back truly a good time for now. 30 burritos lighter I drop her off and head back to the trail in hopes for more pussy LOL.

    -BMM.

  11. #15775
    Quote Originally Posted by Beel926  [View Original Post]
    I'll be over there for a few days in a couple of weeks and going to try and set something up. I'm familiar with the trail but I will be staying in the kirkman / universal area. Is it possible they'll go that far? I would really like to set up something in advance without going through BP, so if anyone can help me out with some #'s please PM.
    Kirkman / Universal are pretty good stomping grounds in its own right.

    In fact, several girls I've picked up on the trail have me drive them out there after our sessions.

    One actually had an apartment on Kirkman (my first time doing the deed at an SW's crib).

  12. #15774

    True Tip Story

    Agreed with chick to fuck and NO mother fuckin Party Hat. And she said I had to " pull out " because she didn't want to " make a baby " . When I was in balls deep and ready to bust I told her " I'm cummin " . And I told her that I was cummin because I wanted to see if she would push me out. And as I was about to nut she nicely asked, " tip me " ? What would you have done? LOL.

    Trail Hunter.

  13. #15773

    Ashley. A k a bella staint

    Went for a cruise after work and found the one and only ASHLEY by 39th. Just in time a few others had stopped when I pulled in she spotted my.

    Ride walked over. She got me caught up on what's been going on. Drove and got both us a frosty and headed to my spot. Great service as always she is a cool chick and legend on trail. Still no phone just keep sharp eye out for her good luck treat her right.

  14. #15772

    How far off the trail

    I'll be over there for a few days in a couple of weeks and going to try and set something up. I'm familiar with the trail but I will be staying in the kirkman / universal area. Is it possible they'll go that far? I would really like to set up something in advance without going through BP, so if anyone can help me out with some #'s please PM.

  15. #15771
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Bravo Brother!

    Quote Originally Posted by BrianMulane  [View Original Post]
    Had little lexi in my ride tonight but damn she wanted. 50 mario coins for an aspirin. Cmon guys stop over indulging these chicks. I booted her out of my ride. On to the next one.
    50 buck's for head is ridiculous! I don't care who it is! Give her ass the boot out you're car immediately!

    C5.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape